SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by whit90 Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:56 pm

albean99 wrote:It's such a joke. I'm assuming Becca has moved on long ago and certainly Chris has. Can't believe anyone is still talking about this.

Totally Agree she has been over Chris for quite some time and is probably sick of hearing it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by IrishGal Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:05 am

soccermom333 wrote: LOve Becca and hope the story is no where near being true.   She can do sooooo much better than Chris.  Both Becca and Whit should run far away from him.  JMHO  Something is 'going on" with chris though.  Suspect
And here I thought people were all so upset because he didn't choose her (becca). I really don't get it. Would people still be hating on him if he had chosen her?  This is a sincere question I am very curious.  Smiley
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:01 am

IrishGal wrote:
soccermom333 wrote: LOve Becca and hope the story is no where near being true.   She can do sooooo much better than Chris.  Both Becca and Whit should run far away from him.  JMHO  Something is 'going on" with chris though.  Suspect
And here I thought people were all so upset because he didn't choose her (becca). I really don't get it. Would people still be hating on him if he had chosen her?  This is a sincere question I am very curious.  Smiley

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 3806527698 Not the Becca fans anymore, however, maybe the Whit fans?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:18 am

whit90 wrote:
albean99 wrote:It's such a joke. I'm assuming Becca has moved on long ago and certainly Chris has. Can't believe anyone is still talking about this.

Totally Agree she has been over Chris for quite some time and is probably sick of hearing it.

I can't imagine there is truth to the story partly because Becaa wasn't in love with Chris.  Whatever he was feeling for her he made the decision to get engaged to Whitney.  Becca and Whitney are friends.  If Chris broke off the engagement, Becca is too introspective to consider involving herself in that kind of mess.  IMO

Can't believe the story has any validity.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:22 am

IrishGal wrote:

It is just my opinion, but no I do not care for Chris and think Whit can do better. I do not "hate" him. I am and have been a huge Becca fan from the start. I do think Chris wanted Becca, but she was not "into" him at the level he was into her. Has nothing to do with whether I like Chris or not. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:18 am

soccermom333 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

It is just my opinion, but no I do not care for Chris and think Whit can do better.  I do not "hate" him.  I am and have been a huge Becca fan from the start.  I do think Chris wanted Becca, but she was not "into" him at the level he was into her.  Has nothing to do with whether I like Chris or not.  :cutesmile!:

I have a question. Im not a fan of The Bachelor/Bachelorette (i know i should be ashamed here) TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 2498057887 and this was the first season I really watched from beginning to end. So what my question is, both Whitney and Becca knew it was Chris they were coming on the Bachelor to meet, so what was it with him after seeing him on Andi's season that made them think he was a good catch? Alot of what i saw of him on the show and what Ive seen of him since the show ended, makes me think he could be a player/womanizer and sees nothing wrong with his own behavior. I just dont get good vibes about him most of the time. I always thought Becca was too good for him (and for a show whose success rate for marriage is very low) but from what they edited and showed us, he turned into something different around her, and actually treated her like he genuinely cared for her. That made him more likeable to me. My opinion of Chris since the show has ended, makes me think Becca dodged a bullet. Hope Whitney will too....before its too late.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Poofette Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:36 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

It is just my opinion, but no I do not care for Chris and think Whit can do better.  I do not "hate" him.  I am and have been a huge Becca fan from the start.  I do think Chris wanted Becca, but she was not "into" him at the level he was into her.  Has nothing to do with whether I like Chris or not.  :cutesmile!:

I have a question. Im not a fan of The Bachelor/Bachelorette (i know i should be ashamed here) TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 2498057887 and this was the first season I really watched from beginning to end.  So what my question is, both Whitney and Becca knew it was Chris they were coming on the Bachelor  to meet, so what was it with him after seeing him on Andi's season that made them think he was a good catch?  Alot of what i saw of him on the show and what Ive seen of him since the show ended, makes me think he could be a player/womanizer and sees nothing wrong with his own behavior.  I just dont get good vibes about him most of the time.  I always thought Becca was too good for him (and for a show whose success rate for marriage is very low) but from what they edited and showed us, he turned into something different around her, and actually treated her like he genuinely cared for her.  That made him more likeable to me.  My opinion of Chris since the show has ended, makes me think Becca dodged a bullet. Hope Whitney will too....before its too late.

I too thought the edit made it appear he truly cared for Becca, have to admit the hand dances between the two were so sweet.  But I think the Chris we are seeing now is the real Chris and may be why he has had trouble finding someone since the spilt from his previous fiancé.   I would think most of the women that agreed to go on the show were aware that Chris has money which would be a plus.  I'm not saying all would have gone on the show for that reason, but for some to is a possibility.

Another possibility is he is from a small Midwest town that initially gives Chris the Aww Shucks appeal of a country boy and something different.  Of course JMHO.

Poofette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:08 am

Please keep this on the topic of strictly Becca.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:58 am

IrishGal wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:  LOve Becca and hope the story is no where near being true.   She can do sooooo much better than Chris.  Both Becca and Whit should run far away from him.  JMHO  Something is 'going on" with chris though.  Suspect
The narrative would be quite different. Smiley 

Speaking of curious, Becca said on her 5 Minute Church appearance that she was falling in love with Chris on the show. Surely she wasn't lying.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 am

FLChica wrote:
IrishGal wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:  LOve Becca and hope the story is no where near being true.   She can do sooooo much better than Chris.  Both Becca and Whit should run far away from him.  JMHO  Something is 'going on" with chris though.  Suspect

Speaking of curious, Becca said on her 5 Minute Church appearance that she was falling in love with Chris on the show. Surely she wasn't lying.

I do believe she was truthful throughout.  I also think that having the guy you are falling in love with get engaged to a different woman makes a person re-evaluate the value of the person that budding love was directed toward.  
Chris did not do what Jason M. did.  Chris continued with his engagement.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:17 am

notarose wrote:
FLChica wrote:
IrishGal wrote:

I do believe she was truthful throughout.  I also think that having the guy you are falling in love with get engaged to a different woman makes a person re-evaluate the value of the person that budding love was directed toward.  
Chris did not do what Jason M. did.  Chris continued with his engagement.

For me I didn't enjoy Chris much, I started to enjoy the guy I saw when he was with Becca. If he chose Becca but acted like he did at AFTR and the media rounds, then yes I still would have been mad.

I doubt Becca would date Chris again, that would be completely disrespectful to Whitney at this point, and I just don't see Becca doing that. Since asked what about if Becca had been F1? I don't think Whitney would take him back if he had picked Becca either. I was always a little shocked that Molly gave Jason a second chance, I figured there must have been some intense dislike between Molly and Melissa.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:00 pm

^^^ Molly said that there was a girl on her season that the viewers LOVED, but she was a completely different person on-camera than off. The only other fan favorites that season were Jillian and Stephanie (both Jason/Molly talk really well of them), so I'm pretty sure they were referring to Melissa. Jason also said that, at the the time of the FRC, he couldn't understand why Molly was warning him about Melissa and he later realized it was because of her immaturity. So I guess Molly realized that Jason hadn't really seen the real Melissa during filming and was able to understand why he picked her.

I agree that I could never see Becca taking back Chris because of how much she likes and respects Whitney. To be honest, though, even if Whitney wasn't her friend, I don't think she wants that life of a farmers wife. Her friends are all models and actresses and other rich, famous people - I think that she is probably interested in pursuing entertainment opportunities too. I really enjoyed Becca/Chris's chemistry, but I admit, I don't think they would have lasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz