SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by sfrank Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
sfrank wrote:Damn I missed it!

i beleve they will put the segment online yes , on the Kusi Website...(KY..something..not sure about site address..)

Phew! Dying to see what she looked like!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 46 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:47 pm

sfrank wrote:
Jolena wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

:yes: cheerleader A Roberca pairing just means too much hawtness to my eye!  eyedrool :girlfan

Last I read , ( I think on here), Roberto had a GF .Actually I think she's either a model or posed for playboy no idea something like that. I do like T-Bow for Becca though. I think there beliefs would line up alot better. jmo

He was dating Sarah Jean Underwood...playmate of the year, which year I forget.

they already broke up, at least per Feb this year :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:49 pm

Jolena wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Yes Roberto is right there hopefully he watched the news tonight because she looked HOT ! She handled that interview with pure class and grace. She will not have to be single and mingle to much longer.

:yes: cheerleader A Roberca pairing just means too much hawtness to my eye!  eyedrool :girlfan

Last I read , ( I think on here), Roberto had a GF .Actually I think she's either a model or posed for playboy no idea something like that. I do like T-Bow for Becca though. I think there beliefs would line up alot better. jmo

Yes Roberto did have one and I thought he met the right girl but unfortunately they broke things off. I can see her with Tim Tebow' just not a fan of his.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:52 pm

julychild wrote:
whit90 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:Ready to Mingle!! :cutesmile!: . Bring on Tim Tebow !!TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 46 3806527698

i am still amazed all SD contestants were dumpee (all F2 (?)). Good Roberto, once a F1, has moved there to compensate the track record... giggling

Yes Roberto is right there hopefully he watched the news tonight because she looked HOT ! She handled that interview with pure class and grace. She will not have to be single and mingle to much longer.

Since Becca has said it over and over again that Chris is her type, even her family thought so, then I don't see Roberto as being her type. I see her more with a Chris Lambton (type) than a Roberto.

Sensing from her last boyfriend, it seems like she doesn't really have a physical type. Chris and Dez Duron have completely different looks and physiques. The only similarity I really see between them is that they are both athletic and come from big families, which is something I think she would want. I'll admit, I don't really think that Becca/Roberto would go for each other unfortunately. They would be awfully pretty together though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:57 pm

whit90 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Yes Roberto did have one and I thought he met the right girl but unfortunately they broke things off. I can see her with Tim Tebow' just not a fan of his.

I can see her with Tim Tebow too. I agree with bolded.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:58 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
julychild wrote:
whit90 wrote:

Since Becca has said it over and over again that Chris is her type, even her family thought so, then I don't see Roberto as being her type. I see her more with a Chris Lambton (type) than a Roberto.

Sensing from her last boyfriend, it seems like she doesn't really have a physical type. Chris and Dez Duron have completely different looks and physiques. The only similarity I really see between them is that they are both athletic and come from big families, which is something I think she would want. I'll admit, I don't really think that Becca/Roberto would go for each other unfortunately. They would be awfully pretty together though.

I guess i am with you that it seems B doesnt have a strict 'physical' type. I guess she was more referring to personality trait : genuine, not a player, has a good family background,etc. The different between Dez and C was she said C was being patient and willing to put up with her, if ATFR and post-show interview is any indication.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Mar 13, 2015 10:59 pm

She's looking good. Brandi was her roommate before she left for the bachelor.

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 46 10958409_584609618340992_1562969043_n

@beccatilley5
Thank you for having me @kusi_news ! So fun being interviewed by my journalist bestie @tvbrandi - follow her for hard hitting news throughout San Diego. emoji️emoji #thebachelor
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:02 pm

OMG 3-4 days?! And she wasn't head over heels in love with him?! Im shocked!  giggling

I have thought about it and as sister or family member of the Bachelor/Bachelorette I would seriously question the sanity of anyone who told me they were in love with my sibling after knowing him or her for a collective 72hrs.

Maybe I'm bias but I actually prefer someone like Becca in my family who was real, honest and more forthright about how she was feeling.  :yes:
That she wasn't saying what was necessary to "win" but speaking from the heart. I think that's a rare quality to find and that's the type of person I would want for my sibling as a life partner.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:10 pm

sfrank wrote:OMG 3-4 days?! And she wasn't head over heels in love with him?! Im shocked!  giggling

I have thought about it and as sister of Bachelor/Bachelorette I would seriously question the sanity of anyone who told me they were in love with my brother after knowing him for a collective 72hrs.

Maybe I'm bias but I actually prefer someone like Becca in my family who was real, honest and more forthright about how she was feeling.  :yes:
That she wasn't saying what was necessary to "win".

My thoughts exactly. How can you fall in love when you don't even know who you're falling in love with? I guess you need to fall for the idea of a person rather than the actual person to get to that point. Then find out after if the idea and reality match.

I guess these family members don't really understand just how little time they have together on the show.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:12 pm

ElonM wrote:She's looking good. Brandi was her roommate before she left for the bachelor.

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 46 10958409_584609618340992_1562969043_n

@beccatilley5
Thank you for having me @kusi_news ! So fun being interviewed by my journalist bestie @tvbrandi - follow her for hard hitting news throughout San Diego. emoji️emoji #thebachelor
Becca heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Emily Maynard wants to set Becca up with her BIL. Who is a football player. And Becca was ok with that. Emily said maybe they would become SIL related. I do know he is single.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 am

Becca wore a lot of short dresses to show off those amazing legs.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz