SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by beka34 Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:49 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
beka34 wrote:
Jolena wrote:

Could be because they knew their brother was so pro Whitney before he even got home. :yes:  If someone was sitting here telling me that they weren't in love with my brother,didn't know if they could move to Iowa, Not sure , they just don't know ect. I'm sorry , but I would have told my brother the same things that the sisters told Chris. Every family member who cares deeply for their loved one wants to hear that the partner they bring home with intentions to marry is "head over heels" for that person.  Everyone liked Becca, who wouldn't , but Whitney had his heart from the wedding date. no doubt. TPTB  chose Becca "The virgin" to be the lead in that storyboard . Becca said it herself " she was way behind in her relationship with chris and didnt get a one on one until much later in the process like week (5 or 6 )that right there is very telling. As soon as TPTB saw the fan base that Becca was building and how everyone loved Becca (and rightfully so), they wanted her to stay until the end , their storyboard was set and Becca was the star of it. This is JMHO.

But Becca and Chris knew each other only six weeks.  I am sorry but as a sister I would have no problem with a girl who is not willing to throw her life out the window after knowing my brother six weeks.  I would have more questions about a girl who was willing throw her life out the window after six weeks.

The whole six weeks things is why I would never go on this show.  There's absolutely no way I could agree to marry someone after six weeks, in that sort of process.  Its so far away different from real life.   There are couples who make it work, but I'm sure there are some sincere couples who do try but cannot make it work because they don't work in real life  (see and Andi/Josh).

Becca wanting time and to see what they are like is normal, and that makes her an honest person.... I have known cases where the girl needed more time than the guy and they ended up happily married..

I can understand that Chris probably had serious feelings for Whitney and didn't want to give up something with Whitney when Becca was so incommital.  I absolutely get it.  I think if it doesn't work with Whitney maybe the two could give it a shot again, I don't know.  

But I'm sorry I find the whole I'm all in right away right off the bat to be.  I would have huge concerns if my brother (one is already married) got engaged in six weeks time.  Huge concerns.

beka34...are you Becca in disguise?  Just kidding.  giggling    welcomesign

No. really no, I'm way older than her but wanted to use a dose of reality. Its possible she wasn't that into him at all given the lack of emotions its hard to say.

beka34

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Yes, this was posted over a year ago, but the other one was pinned right after she saw Chris on ATFR.  Coincidence?  :gotcha:
Who knows.  Becca was quite adept at messing with folks on SM to make them think she was the F1 and to keep folks talking about her. Coincidence?

I don't think that Becca misled us on purpose.  It just doesn't seem part of her nature.  That said, did we read into some things too much?  Maybe.   I just find it highly suspicious that she pins this quote on Pinterest right after she saw Chris at ATFR combined with her tweets about not being able to fall asleep.  She probably doesn't think anyone is watching what she is pinning either.  Now, if she posted it on twitter, that would be another story.  

We have a member here that mentioned her source confided that Becca was intentionally giving the impression that she was the F1 to throw the public via her sm and other behaviors. So this could indeed be true. As it was, this member source was correct that Becca was not F1.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:09 pm

ElonM wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Well I asked close to 40 men where im at to watch the FRC and the after the F rose and then I asked them to watch the GMA Kelly and few others. Then I asked there HO on the whole thing. Mind you they didn't care about the show laugh out loud but they did it anyways cause we had a little time off.  laugh out loud. This is what almost everyone of them said. 1 ) W was not who he wanted. C took the easy way out. 2 ) they don't see a marriage. And he really wanted B and they said she was lucky and got out and he still does he probly dreams of her after seeing her at ATFR. Then they said this laugh out loud  W where's the pants in that home you can tell by the way C looks around and has little eye contact when she talks. So if he likes that kinda thing then go him. But most men want to be equal not below someone and the guys all said the same thing by the BL between them they are not on the same page. Wow. Now grant you this is just there HO on what they see. Oh then they went on to say if she wants a real man she can come there laugh out loud. And I live in the state where it's like 20 men per 1 women laugh out loud.

Good research work. giggling

I'm a bit disappointed cause I saw a different side of Chris when he was with Becca. Now he's not as appealing to me.

Agree, I liked the manliness that Becca brought out in Chris. I only started liking him when he was with Becca. I can go back to him being farmer douche now.

philphan wrote:
Jolena wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Chris's sisters. I found them mean and bossy and very hostile to Becca because of California and his ex. I don't like people who hold their past against people who had nothing to do with it.

They were so pro-Whitney, I would consider the source and ignore it. It is the sister's version of Chris's truth not his.

Could be because they knew their brother was so pro Whitney before he even got home. :yes:  If someone was sitting here telling me that they weren't in love with my brother,didn't know if they could move to Iowa, Not sure , they just don't know ect. I'm sorry , but I would have told my brother the same things that the sisters told Chris. Every family member who cares deeply for their loved one wants to hear that the partner they bring home with intentions to marry is "head over heels" for that person.  Everyone liked Becca, who wouldn't , but Whitney had his heart from the wedding date. no doubt. TPTB  chose Becca "The virgin" to be the lead in that storyboard . Becca said it herself " she was way behind in her relationship with chris and didnt get a one on one until much later in the process like week (5 or 6 )that right there is very telling. As soon as TPTB saw the fan base that Becca was building and how everyone loved Becca (and rightfully so), they wanted her to stay until the end , their storyboard was set and Becca was the star of it. This is JMHO.

As a sister myself, I would want my sibling to be confident in his choice....not just pick someone because she is "all in" and wants to make babies. If I saw such mixed emotions coming from my sibling, I would wonder if it's a red flag and I'm sure I wouldn't want my brother to propose at the end of all of this. Then again.....TPTB probably clued in the sisters on the "propose or nothing" storyline.

I will quit this after this, but Chris's parents love him and if you heard their surprise at seeing Whitney at FRC, you can see that they expected Becca. By your theory do his parents not love him?

I think siblings and parents should let their siblings and children pick what is best for them. Chris did pick and I hope it works out. I only brought this up in relationship to Becca, not Whitney, no knock on Whitney at all.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:10 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
FLChica wrote:Who knows.  Becca was quite adept at messing with folks on SM to make them think she was the F1 and to keep folks talking about her. Coincidence?

I don't think that Becca misled us on purpose.  It just doesn't seem part of her nature.  That said, did we read into some things too much?  Maybe.   I just find it highly suspicious that she pins this quote on Pinterest right after she saw Chris at ATFR combined with her tweets about not being able to fall asleep.  She probably doesn't think anyone is watching what she is pinning either.  Now, if she posted it on twitter, that would be another story.  
When folks thought Becca was the F1, her posts were used as "proof" of her being the F1 and a shoutout to those watching the show. Combined with her family's posting on SM, I even had to believe RS got the F1 wrong. But when she became another rejected contestant all of this changed?  

I'll go out on a limb here and suggest anyone that is active on three different forms of SM knows quite well how it works. When that person is a rejected contestant on a reality tv dating show with producers guiding her, it becomes nearly a certainty. Becca appears to be an intelligent woman and is savvy enough to block people that annoy her. Hopefully once she jumps back into living her real life (working, etc) her sleep issues will be resolved. IMHO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:16 pm

FLChica wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
FLChica wrote:Who knows.  Becca was quite adept at messing with folks on SM to make them think she was the F1 and to keep folks talking about her. Coincidence?

When folks thought Becca was the F1, her posts were used as "proof" of her being the F1 and a shoutout to those watching the show. Combined with her family's posting on SM, I even had to believe RS got the F1 wrong. But when she became another rejected contestant all of this changed?  

I'll go out on a limb here and suggest anyone that is active on three different forms of SM knows quite well how it works. When that person is a rejected contestant on a reality tv dating show with producers guiding her, it becomes nearly a certainty. Becca appears to be an intelligent woman and is savvy enough to block people that annoy her. Hopefully once she jumps back into living her real life (working, etc) her sleep issues will be resolved. IMHO.

I was one of those fans who liked her SM posts and still do. Did they lead me to think she could be F1? Sure, am I mad? Nope, it is all part of watching this show and still apart of who she is. Since they edited her to be the boring virgin, her SM let me see that there is a fun side to Becca.

Honestly, I am not sad that I thought Becca was F1, I actually enjoyed Chris when he was with her and he irritated me the rest of the time, so at least I got to enjoy the end of the season.

I am also not heartbroken for Becca. She will find the right guy when it is time. I think she cared for Chris, but shockingly enough didn't fall in love when the same guy was dating other women and she had only spent one night with him without cameras. So I am okay with that too.

I wish Chris and Whitney all the luck in the world and am not saddened by his choice at all. It is his and I hope it works out for him.

Honestly, if for some reason Becca got back with Chris, I would like her less.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
FLChica wrote:
Who knows.  Becca was quite adept at messing with folks on SM to make them think she was the F1 and to keep folks talking about her. Coincidence?

We have a member here that mentioned her source confided that Becca was intentionally giving the impression that she was the F1 to throw the public via her sm and other behaviors. So this could indeed be true. As it was, this member source was correct that Becca was not F1.
I'll cross my fingers that this source comes through for our member and the info is shared with us for the upcoming Bachelorette show! We need all the help we can get figuring out if rejected contestants are trying to trick us.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:23 pm

Probably not, in this particular case.
But--maybe another source! That is always a possibility! Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:49 pm

I finally watched the last epi.
I really liked Becca's story arc. IMO it showed the important, for some women, to be able to have the freedom to say things that are not what their partner want to hear and know that their partner is committed enough for that to not be a deal breaker if what they say is reasonable.  
I do believe Becca's talk about the constraints of the show timeline was reasonable and that Chris being unable to commit to her needs just meant that he was not the guy for her.  A man is sometimes called upon to fight outside forces for his woman so continuing with Becca but not proposing would have been a battle with TPTB. 
I thought the argument of "we are just in different places in our lives" was tepid at best.  They were in the same place in terms of "falling in love". He was just more driven in terms of the "end game" and when that should happen.  
For me, Becca represents the importance of making a decision about marriage based on her feelings rather than his. She showed vulnerability by clearly letting him know where she was at throughout the course of the "journey" yet remained strong by being truthful despite understanding the risk. If she takes this skill into her next relationship and her new guy stands by her then she will have something unwavering  Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:56 pm

Notarose, great post. I too hope this relationship helps her in her next. Sometimes that is why a relationship happens to help us learn about ourselves and what we want and need. A wise friend told me once that all relationships are just practice for the one time we get it right.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:05 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Gorgeous girl!  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=971654716185517

She is absolutely gorgeous!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:
FLChica wrote:

Yes but some of us here and other alumni believe she was Chris's final 1. Just opinions but strong ones. Once Becca left I am sure she was relieved but if she had given Chris what he wanted no doubt she would have been final 1. JMHO Nothing will convince me otherwise especially the way Chris was acting post show. Still.... wishing the final couple the best. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:33 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Gorgeous girl!  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=971654716185517

She is absolutely gorgeous!

I agree! I love her. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz