SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:18 am

stuckinsc wrote:I didn't like Chris's sisters. I found them mean and bossy and very hostile to Becca because of California and his ex. I don't like people who hold their past against people who had nothing to do with it.

They were so pro-Whitney, I would consider the source and ignore it. It is the sister's version of Chris's truth not his.

I didnt care much for them at all. Ehhh....Chris, his mom and dad seem like warm people. They seem cold.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:20 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
hmbach wrote:I made the mistake of going to the Bachelor FB page and some woman who buys her beef from Chris's sister is on and on about how much Whitney and Chris are in love and the Becca story was all edit Chris never liked Becca.  Now I am hopeful for Whitney and Chris's sake that they are really as she says they are, but I don't believe the edit part or that he didn't/doesn't have feelings for Becca.  The storyline of boring virgin maybe but not the chemistry. Just venting here because I don't want to be rude on the FB page.  Smiley

Oh wow!  The virgin storyline definately seemed to be for drama purposes.  Their chemistry however cant be faked!  Or maybe it could...,if they were good actors??  

Yes! We all know Chris is not a good actor. Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:21 am

She pinned the quote and comment from someone else. Maybe she identifies with it, and that was why she pinned it, I don't know. It supposed to be an emotional pin and all, but the spelling errors are distracting!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:23 am

hmbach wrote:I made the mistake of going to the Bachelor FB page and some woman who buys her beef from Chris's sister is on and on about how much Whitney and Chris are in love and the Becca story was all edit Chris never liked Becca.  Now I am hopeful for Whitney and Chris's sake that they are really as she says they are, but I don't believe the edit part or that he didn't/doesn't have feelings for Becca.  The storyline of boring virgin maybe but not the chemistry. Just venting here because I don't want to be rude on the FB page.  Smiley

LOL! I've got news for her and his sisters...the ATFR is NOT edited! It was obvious that he still had a thing for Becca even Chris said it! :yes:
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:26 am

from Becca's pintress

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 27 E9594314060ef8e021f27d9ec1aedcf4

I didn't want to leave what we had, I really liked him. He made me forget my problems, he stood up for me. I'm just a girl who fell for the right guy, at the wrong time. But every moment were together I knew I was going to get hurt but who cares. Cherish every moment you have with them because will NEVER last forever.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:28 am

I hope that's just the woman's opinion and not what Chris told his sister or Whitney, because it's clearly not true.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jessw4 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:30 am

"I think we were meant to be, we just did it wrong"

jessw4

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:33 am

mindless wrote:

I hope that's just the woman's opinion and not what Chris told his sister or Whitney, because it's clearly not true.

Sounded like it. She was convinced the season was ALL editing and they were SO in love. I am really curious what Cs sisters think about the season?

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:48 am

mindless wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
mindless wrote:

And you this is not true how?

Because I have eyes.

:claphands clapping! :claphands clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:49 am

mindless wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
mindless wrote:

And you this is not true how?

Because I have eyes.

I think the point is that what is opinion is to be stated as opinion, with the use of IMO, JMHO etc. There is a distinction between opinion and fact.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:55 am

Just watched the B and C interview on ATFR and IMO their chemistry and care for one another is undeniable. When C says something like "I'm confident that we're... probably... both in a better place" Um Chris that's not so confident. I still think if she told him right then and there that she was in love with him he might have fallen off the stage. LOL. JMO. If they are acting this "script" still then they are doing a darn good job.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:22 am

Same thing every season. Anyone who is not F1 is suddenly subhuman and doesn't matter.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz