SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by julychild Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:51 am

I believe that the producers plans for Becca's character,on the show, was to cast her as an emotionless, immature virgin, who doesn't know what she wants. Which was why they edited the life out of her personality and made her flat! While some people bought into this "character" a larger number of viewers were able to see her for the classy,mature and well adjusted great person that she is. It is all water under the bridge now, but we were short changed by not being allowed to have a taste of that funny/witty personality that everyone talks about. At least, we have SM, and she has done a fantabulous job of showing her true self through that medium.

While I would prefer (that's what I would do) that she not respond to the hateful tweets and such, it just floors me how the tweeters change their tune, once their hate and criticism is met with her kindness. Her parents must be so,so so proud of her. Heck, I don't even know the girl, and even I am proud of her!

julychild

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 26 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by jessw4 Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:53 am

This is probably OTT...but I have been trying to find out who makes/where you can buy the necklace that Becca had on, that we assume was the birthday gift to her from Chris? Anyone know? And/or the bracelets? Thought maybe Possessionista would have the deets, but couldn't find anything... TIA!

jessw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:54 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^ Aww Becca will be fine.  I know she really did not want to say goodbye either but everything happens for a reason.  ;)

Love her. Only good things are ahead for her.

julychild wrote:I believe that the producers plans for Becca's character,on the show, was to cast her as an emotionless, immature virgin, who doesn't know what she wants. Which was why they edited the life out of her personality and made her flat! While some people bought into this "character" a larger number of viewers were able to see her for the classy,mature and well adjusted great person that she is. It is all water under the bridge now, but we were short changed by not being allowed to have a taste of that funny/witty personality that everyone talks about. At least, we have SM, and she has done a fantabulous job of showing her true self through that medium.

While I would prefer (that's what I would do) that she not respond to the hateful tweets and such, it just floors me how the tweeters change their tune, once their hate and criticism is met with her kindness. Her parents must be so,so so proud of her. Heck, I don't even know the girl, and even I am proud of her!

word Good Post I agree :yougogirl:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:58 am

Just because I let you go doesn't mean I wanted to :-(

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:01 am

Hmmm...I was just listening to MM's podcast with some of the Bach girls (Ashley I., Ashley S., Samantha (she speaks!!!  giggling,and Jillian).  They talked about C&W and also C&B.  MM asked about Chris being nervous and fidgeting while talking to Becca at ATFR.  Ashley S. said that she thought he still felt the same way as he did when he said goodbye.  All of the girls feel if Becca would have been in love with him, it would have ended differently.  Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:03 am

I think Becca is great and will continue to be great. And if DWTS shows Chris's commitment to getting married, there is even a chance that Becca is married before Chris or Whitney. Kind of like Chris Lambton or Chantal.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:04 am

Chrisbecca wrote:Just being nosey and found something....look at Beccas latest pin.  18 hours ago.
https://www.pinterest.com/beccatilley5/
Oh Becca!!   :tissuebox
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:05 am

K reading the pinterest almost put me into tears. Wow they are strong words IMO sad

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:09 am

I made the mistake of going to the Bachelor FB page and some woman who buys her beef from Chris's sister is on and on about how much Whitney and Chris are in love and the Becca story was all edit Chris never liked Becca. Now I am hopeful for Whitney and Chris's sake that they are really as she says they are, but I don't believe the edit part or that he didn't/doesn't have feelings for Becca. The storyline of boring virgin maybe but not the chemistry. Just venting here because I don't want to be rude on the FB page. Smiley

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 am

Mommyof1 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:Just being nosey and found something....look at Beccas latest pin.  18 hours ago.
https://www.pinterest.com/beccatilley5/
Oh Becca!!   :tissuebox

Oh indeed!! But on the next pin over she cracks me up...

"Don't try to tell me that hungry is not an emotion because I feel that s**t in my soul"

Haha!!

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:14 am

I didn't like Chris's sisters. I found them mean and bossy and very hostile to Becca because of California and his ex. I don't like people who hold their past against people who had nothing to do with it.

They were so pro-Whitney, I would consider the source and ignore it. It is the sister's version of Chris's truth not his.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:15 am

hmbach wrote:I made the mistake of going to the Bachelor FB page and some woman who buys her beef from Chris's sister is on and on about how much Whitney and Chris are in love and the Becca story was all edit Chris never liked Becca.  Now I am hopeful for Whitney and Chris's sake that they are really as she says they are, but I don't believe the edit part or that he didn't/doesn't have feelings for Becca.  The storyline of boring virgin maybe but not the chemistry. Just venting here because I don't want to be rude on the FB page.  Smiley

Oh wow! The virgin storyline definately seemed to be for drama purposes. Their chemistry however cant be faked! Or maybe it could...,if they were good actors??

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz