SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:It was sleuthed that Kaitlyn was at a totally different hotel, than Whitney and Becca.  And based on what he told Becca, when he pulled her aside for her conversation, she wasn't ever really in jeopardy of going anywhere.  Kaitlyn was in the F3 spot by the time they left states for Bali.  But, someone please correct me if I'm remembering wrong.

The whole lets stop the RC for a talk was just done for drama and much like you mentioned maybe to help enhance the storyline of the next potential 'ette.  IMO...

Run, Becca, Run!!  No to becoming Emily's SIL, it's not worth it, no matter how hot her BIL is or how sweet his/her husbands family is.  And most definitely don't get involved with Jef, in any way!  NO, NO, NO!  Run, Becca, Run!!

Why? Personally I would rather see her in a relationship it a man who is very spiritual rather than materialistic. But don't kn

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 18 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by FLChica Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:51 pm

Sprite wrote:
And Sean told Lindsey he loved her at the FRC just before he proposed to Cat. Just another perspective. When nice, honest people are nervous and care about someone they are trying to let down gently, they may say things that might seem inappropriate....depending on your perspective. I just see both guys trying to ensure that their F2's don't feel as if they had been led on and that they think they are wonderful and there had been genuine emotions involved. Doesn't mean they care for the F1 less, in fact, for me it is a complement to the F1 that they were chosen over another equally great person. 
After that very public validation, Lindsey moved on to find love with a man better suited to her than Sean. Hopefully the same thing will finally happen for Becca!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:52 pm

Sprite wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

ITA.  I was thinking he doesn't look happy.  I wonder after seeing Becca again, it's making him depressed and is pushing W away and not showing any affection.  I feel so sad for all three.

And yes, that was the most unromantic FRC.  He didn't have a huge smile someone would have when just proposing.  He also said in a VO at the LCD with Becca about her being the most incredible he's every met.  Not something to say when you're about to propose to someone else.  

And may I add that at the FRC he told Becca that he could see her as his wife. Not something one would say when he's about to propose to another woman.

And Sean told Lindsey he loved her at the FRC just before he proposed to Cat. Just another perspective. When nice, honest people are nervous and care about someone they are trying to let down gently, they may say things that might seem inappropriate....depending on your perspective. I just see both guys trying to ensure that their F2's don't feel as if they had been led on and that they think they are wonderful and there had been genuine emotions involved. Doesn't mean they care for the F1 less, in fact, for me it is a complement to the F1 that they were chosen over another equally great person.

The sisters IMO did chose Whit over Becca and he did what his head thought was right not his heart. I never saw a love story between Lindsay and Sean but I did see it with C and B.
Actions speak louder than words . JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:06 pm

whit90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

And may I add that at the FRC he told Becca that he could see her as his wife. Not something one would say when he's about to propose to another woman.

And Sean told Lindsey he loved her at the FRC just before he proposed to Cat. Just another perspective. When nice, honest people are nervous and care about someone they are trying to let down gently, they may say things that might seem inappropriate....depending on your perspective. I just see both guys trying to ensure that their F2's don't feel as if they had been led on and that they think they are wonderful and there had been genuine emotions involved. Doesn't mean they care for the F1 less, in fact, for me it is a complement to the F1 that they were chosen over another equally great person.

The sisters IMO did chose Whit over Becca and he did what his head thought was right not his heart. I never saw a love story between Lindsay and Sean but I did see it with C and B.

His BL said it all.

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:11 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

His BL said it all.

Yes it did.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Pia1 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Well...it would've been very, very, very inappropriate to put them on Becca's leg or hold Becca's and them have hand dances!  giggling giggling giggling  

But, seriously I do think he was nervous.  Not that they left things on bad terms or anything along those lines (like many have), more the first time facing her since FRC and having all those feelings rush back.  I think that would be rough for any lead.  I'm not even taking into account any unresolved feelings or lack there off, depending on which team and love story has been viewed all season.

ITA.  I was thinking he doesn't look happy.  I wonder after seeing Becca again, it's making him depressed and is pushing W away and not showing any affection.  I feel so sad for all three.

And yes, that was the most unromantic FRC.  He didn't have a huge smile someone would have when just proposing.  He also said in a VO at the LCD with Becca about her being the most incredible he's every met.  Not something to say when you're about to propose to someone else.  

They all say that to the final gals at one point or another. Yes, He could have seen her as his wife BUT.......alot of BUTS .. Chris has to do what he has to do , it's like that with every lead and every show. No doubt that Becca was "one" of the most incredible gal he's every met., actually she's one of the most incredible contestants to ever grace the likes of this show. She is awesome and I take nothing away from Becca at all., but given the way the show works and the 6 week fast pace time frame it shouldn't surprise anyone that he said that about Becca and I'm sure he meant it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:20 pm

whit90 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:
whit90 wrote:

His BL said it all.

Yes it did.

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us. I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:24 pm

Jolena wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

They all say that to the final gals at one point or another. Yes, He could have seen her as his wife BUT.......alot of BUTS .. Chris has to do what he has to do , it's like that with every lead and every show. No doubt that Becca was "one" of the most incredible gal he's every met.,  actually she's one of the most incredible contestants to ever grace the likes of this show. She is awesome and I take nothing away from Becca at all., but given the way the show works and the 6 week fast pace time frame it shouldn't surprise anyone that he said that about Becca  and I'm sure he meant it. jmo

Yes he had to do what he had to. What choice did he have when Becca couldn't/didn't give him the reassurance. His Body language looked more like please change your mind Becca. imo. Watching that clip again, he even paused, I believe to give Becca another opportunity to change her mind. imo. She didn't, so he continued his break up speech.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:30 pm

Becca will be fine and again at this point in the game some saw the love story between chris and whit and others between Chris and Becca. I do think it is important to mention some are seeing something very different today. The BL was off imo at the ATFR, and some saw it, and some did not. I doubt opinions will be changed on that either. Fans of chris and whit will see what they want and that is okay.

I wish them luck! Can't wait to see what Becca does in the future. Smiley

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

They all say that to the final gals at one point or another. Yes, He could have seen her as his wife BUT.......alot of BUTS .. Chris has to do what he has to do , it's like that with every lead and every show. No doubt that Becca was "one" of the most incredible gal he's every met.,  actually she's one of the most incredible contestants to ever grace the likes of this show. She is awesome and I take nothing away from Becca at all., but given the way the show works and the 6 week fast pace time frame it shouldn't surprise anyone that he said that about Becca  and I'm sure he meant it. jmo

His body language didn't look like he had to do what he had to. It looked more like please change your mind Becca. imo. Watching that clip again, he even paused, I believe to give Becca another opportunity to change her mind. imo. She didn't, so he continued his break up speech.

Or to give Becca an opportunity to be the next Ette. IF she could say she "loved " him maybe that would have maybe been enough for TPTB to say she was in love and ready to find love again and they would have made her the next lead , instead CH said "the reason they didn't go with Becca for the next Ette was because they felt she just wasen't at a point in her life where they felt she was ready" . Im sure Chris knew this and could be why he was trying so hard to pull it out of her no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 pm

Jolena wrote:
whit90 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

His BL said it all.

Yes it did.

Yes because that's what TPTB decided to show us.  I'm sure if they showed the body language with Chris & Whit and didn't EDIT it out we would be saying the same thing about their BL. Highly edited . ( Josh posted a picture post show of him and Andi laying on the couch practically on top of each other , and he said " The producers were so mad at us because they couldn't keep us apart") Then the deleted scenes that they throw out there during the show are a little telling as well. jmo

Yes I do realize that this is highly edited show but at the after you could still see that Becca was the one he really wanted IMO. He went with what his sisters wanted and thought was the safe choice. JMO I do hope for Whitneys sake that he does find that love I just do not see it and never saw it with Andi or Josh either.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:39 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Becca will be fine and again at this point in the game some saw the love story between chris and whit and others between Chris and Becca.  I do think it is important to mention some are seeing something very different today.  The BL was off imo at the ATFR, and some saw it, and some did not.  I doubt opinions will be changed on that either.  Fans of chris and whit will see what they want and that is okay.  

I wish them luck!  Can't wait to see what Becca does in the future.  Smiley

clapping! clapping! clapping!

Loving your post this season handwave
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz