SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:42 am

sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Yup, sfrank, CH tried to help CS dig his way out of the Becca hole. I watched the morning media rounds and what is off is Whitney. That smiling, giddiness to be with Chris was gone. She was only smiling or talking when directly asked a question and wasn't touching him at all. When the demonstrative one stops it is noticeable. I am actually sad for her and him. I hope she recovers, because that was not the same woman who was overjoyed even at FRC.

Yeah! She is definitely out of the bubble now!

I bet she is out of that bubble! I was thinking about Whitneys sister...wondering how much she is communicating with her. She was a very logical thinking woman, I cant imagine she hasnt called whitney or texted her after watching the shows and telling her everything she doesnt want to hear! Like, BTW little sis, you may have gotten the ring but its only becsuse Becca wouldnt tell him she loved him and would marry him and have babies tomorrow".

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Interview with Becca:  

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php

Just confirms what Ive been thinking......this whole Chris/Becca/Whitney thing....its tragic for all 3 of them.  I dont care what Chris is telling People mag now that Whitney is his soulmate.....no way....he missed getting his soulmate.

Yeah according to the latest US magazine article it sounded more like he got himself a farm hand the way they were talking about having her help on the farm. sad

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:43 am

I noticed he was fidgeting the entire time he was talking to Becca. His hands especially.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:46 am

Chrisbecca wrote:
sfrank wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Yup, sfrank, CH tried to help CS dig his way out of the Becca hole. I watched the morning media rounds and what is off is Whitney. That smiling, giddiness to be with Chris was gone. She was only smiling or talking when directly asked a question and wasn't touching him at all. When the demonstrative one stops it is noticeable. I am actually sad for her and him. I hope she recovers, because that was not the same woman who was overjoyed even at FRC.

I bet she is out of that bubble!  I was thinking about Whitneys sister...wondering how much she is communicating with her.  She was a very logical thinking woman, I cant imagine she hasnt called whitney or texted her after watching the shows and telling her everything she doesnt want to hear!  Like, BTW little sis, you may have gotten the ring but its only becsuse Becca wouldnt tell him she loved him and would marry him and have babies tomorrow".

I don't know how her friends wouldn't do that too. I would if I was her friend... especially with the impending move to Iowa. Wouldn't you want to know that information? I know TB is a strange situation in regards to finding a mate, and you have to take some of the "dating" with the other girls and write it off and move on, but this situation was especially unique IMO because she clearly was presented as the default fiance.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:48 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I noticed he was fidgeting the entire time he was talking to Becca.  His hands especially.  

I was gonna mention that. I noticed that too. Also, he leaned in to listen to her the whole time they were talking. His face still twitched a little too sometimes. Guess that is a sign of nerves?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:56 am

hmbach wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
sfrank wrote:

I bet she is out of that bubble!  I was thinking about Whitneys sister...wondering how much she is communicating with her.  She was a very logical thinking woman, I cant imagine she hasnt called whitney or texted her after watching the shows and telling her everything she doesnt want to hear!  Like, BTW little sis, you may have gotten the ring but its only becsuse Becca wouldnt tell him she loved him and would marry him and have babies tomorrow".

I don't know how her friends wouldn't do that too.  I would if I was her friend... especially with the impending move to Iowa. Wouldn't you want to know that information? I know TB is a strange situation in regards to finding a mate, and you have to take some of the "dating" with the other girls and write it off and move on, but this situation was especially unique IMO because she clearly was presented as the default fiance.  

Yeah thats true! You just never know about the editing, whats accurate and whats being created for drama. I would think her friends would warn her to be really really careful after watching. She does not want to hear that though. She doesnt want her bubble burst.

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:00 pm

hmbach wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-runner-up-becca-tilley-interview-i-still-wonder-if-chris-soules-heart-was-in-my-hands-at-end-17598.php

Just confirms what Ive been thinking......this whole Chris/Becca/Whitney thing....its tragic for all 3 of them.  I dont care what Chris is telling People mag now that Whitney is his soulmate.....no way....he missed getting his soulmate.

Yeah according to the latest US magazine article it sounded more like he got himself a farm hand the way they were talking about having her help on the farm.  sad
Isnt life funny? Whitney preached moving toIowa immediately, getting married and popping babies yet its all postponed to stay in California where "the california girls" live. 
I really never believed W to be honest, she had a script to get the man and that was what she did.
Chris should have taken a risk and not go for the path with least resistance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:04 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I noticed he was fidgeting the entire time he was talking to Becca.  His hands especially.  

Well...it would've been very, very, very inappropriate to put them on Becca's leg or hold Becca's and them have hand dances!  giggling giggling giggling  

But, seriously I do think he was nervous.  Not that they left things on bad terms or anything along those lines (like many have), more the first time facing her since FRC and having all those feelings rush back.  I think that would be rough for any lead.  I'm not even taking into account any unresolved feelings or lack there off, depending on which team and love story has been viewed all season.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:05 pm

hmbach wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Yeah according to the latest US magazine article it sounded more like he got himself a farm hand the way they were talking about having her help on the farm.  sad

I noticed the same thing !
I got to wonder if it was a business association ! giggling
His head and family picked but not his heart IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:08 pm

see2love wrote:
hmbach wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:

Isnt life funny? Whitney preached moving toIowa immediately, getting married and popping babies yet its all postponed to stay in California where "the california girls" live. 
I really never believed W to be honest, she had a script to get the man and that was what she did.
Chris should have taken a risk and not go for the path with least resistance.

ITA. I also think the Soules sisters giggling had a big say in what decision little brother would make and they wanted him to choose Whitney. TPTB wanted an engagement. I feel Papa and Mama Soules just wanted him to be happy. The bottom line is he was outnumbered.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:12 pm

hmbach wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:Go read this and the comments on Beccas twitter. Apparently she is having a hard time sleeping....wonder what made her think to tweet this?

If anyone played the "drink every time becca says 'i dont know' " game- i am sorry for the hangover that you probably still have today.

I replied to her on that tweet that it's ok not to know and don't let them get to you and she replied back... preach it! She rocks. I just hope that she isn't letting the negativity get to her.  It's got to be tough not to. Me thinks the girl is in love and is just now figuring it out... JMO.

Regarding the bolded part, I am thinking the same thing.
I have this feeling that she's still there for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:15 pm

sfrank wrote:I know people are pointing to CH words about Chris' journey but how about Chris' own words (keep in mind Whitney right next to him).  

I think we can stop with this idea that Chris was always going to pick Whitney because if he was so confused and to the point that he was telling his family enough to make them believe he really wanted Becca then that doesn't make any sense as many of us have been pointing out.

Chris confirmed that only until "shortly before that final Rose Ceremony" had he made the decision to pick Whitney. It's right there. His own words. Yesterday.
Given that Becca NEVER really said what he wanted to hear - it was always Whitney, then why the struggle? BTW, I think we can also put to bed that the struggle was manufactured because Chris as said over and over again that its was hard for him to make a choice. There's no reason for him to keep saying that. The shows over. He has the girl. If anything he should be doing everything possible to keep the girl he's got, not  propping up a story line from 4 months ago...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-chris-soules-interview-i-still-question-how-whitney-bischoff-will-adapt-in-iowa-17597.php

Reality TV World: Chris, after your family met both girls, your dad Gary said: "I think Whitney's the sure thing, but I think Becca is who Chris wants. I don't know how it will go if he picks her. I think he will take the risky path." He thought you wanted Becca and would end up picking her, so was your dad wrong about what you wanted at the time or did something happen later on to change your mind?  

Chris Soules: At that point, I was just weighing all my options and sort of giving thought and consideration to both women in trying to make a judgment call and being open-minded to all my feelings.

And, you know, part of that is telling them how I felt, being honest with that. And I was confused, so I could only imagine how I came across to my family when I described how I was feeling. I don't think there was any way to really understand, from their perspective, what I was going through.

So, he was just making -- he was telling someone what he was seeing based on what I was telling him. So, it was very clear to me at a certain point that Whitney was the one for me, but there were definitely points and times where I was really confused.

I think after that day, I was taking my time to process things thoroughly, and it wasn't until shortly before that final Rose Ceremony that I was able to have the clarity that Whitney was the one.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz