SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:15 am

I so agree with you Stuckinsc ! If they had looked happy and in love in the ATFR most wouldn't question it but i and so many others just didn't see it. He was more happy to see Becca than to see his fiance. Imo

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 13 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by quietpal Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:35 am

Wow, what good discussions. Imo, that was one of the most real but awkward finales.The bottom line for me is that Becca's moved on and C has moved on (even though I still don't see "it" with W) and now real life begins. Becca's realness is what drew me into the show in the first place. Good for her for not caving in.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:31 am

Holy cow!! I am just rewatching the ATFR and guess what Becca is wearing on her wrist? Yep. The bracelets he gave her!! Wonder if he noticed...
**edit** oh yeah he noticed... LOL.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:37 am

Oh man and he was still talking about her/them in the present tense... I didn't catch that last night. sad

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:42 am

hmbach wrote:Oh man and he was still talking about her/them in the present tense... I didn't catch that last night.  sad

What did he say?

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:59 am

talking about her patience, he said he felt like that is something I am up for the challenge for. Whoops. Oh Chris and your articulation! Smiley Not exactly all present tense but he was definitely muddling. It's at about the 11min mark of the ATFR. Man I hope he can get it together and treat W the way she deserves or break up with her quickly.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:sfrank, I love how very genuine she is.  She reminds me of Brooks.  I think they both went on for the fun and found this experience crazy but stayed very true to themselves.

Becca always reminded me of a female Brooks. :yes: Both genuine and honest during the process. They didn't pretend to be totally in love just to get the win.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:28 am

I've been wanting to rewatch just their segment of the ATFR. Is it available somewhere?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:19 am

Pia1 wrote:I've been wanting to rewatch just their segment of the ATFR.  Is it available somewhere?

i have put an online link of the whole ATFR Pia on the 'CS online link thread' yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:22 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:I've been wanting to rewatch just their segment of the ATFR.  Is it available somewhere?

i have put an online link of the whole ATFR Pia on the 'CS online link thread' yes

Thank you Mura!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by CindyBee Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:30 am

AlohaLady wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I just have to say if it isn't about finding a girlfriend it is about finding a wife then why are we not hearing about a wedding and why DWTS?  Something doesn't smell right.

Thankfully, Becca is great.  Emily's BIL is hot, I say go for it Becca get your butt back to Louisiana!

What is Emily's BIL's name? Hugesmile

Austin Johnson; plays for the New Orleans Saints.  I've actually met him once via work.  Nice guy, does alot of charity work around the city with other players.

CindyBee

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:44 am

hmbach wrote:talking about her patience, he said he felt like that is something I am up for the challenge for. Whoops. Oh Chris and your articulation! Smiley Not exactly all present tense but he was definitely muddling. It's at about the 11min mark of the ATFR. Man I hope he can get it together and treat W the way she deserves or break up with her quickly.

Here's the link to ATFR: http://vodlocker.com/p22qw943wh3j  -- THANKS MURA!

Yeah. We've talked about the too long hug that even CH points out but my favorite part (8:09) is when he chokes on the words "I feel khan-fident, we are probably both in a better place" - but he is anything but. Not sure if this demonstrable lack of confidence was because he was just embarrassed saying that or whether he just didn't believe what he was saying. Unfortunately, we will never know. But I love that Becca comes back with a solid "Yeah" in agreement.

I also love this gem..."Becca made it very clear in Des Monies that she had never felon in love" giggling

It stuck me as well that TWICE CH tried to give him and "out" with Becca, once to agree with the BIL "chase theory" and another to admit that it may have been a "loss cause" with  Becca to begin with and each time Chri vigorously defended their chemistry, connection, and relationship.  I know its easy for people want to dismiss Becca in a "scripted" role it doesn't really hold water to what Chris is saying now even post-show when he need not "play along" anymore and is still defending his feelings and actions with her, IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz