SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:41 pm

:hidingchair is going to be deleted. NO ONE should have to hide to express their opinions. We welcome all opinions, within the rules. I do not ever want anyone to hesitate sharing their thoughts. Any responses that are a direct snark to a fellow poster will be deleted. We do not have the time to pretty up posts, editing information not within the rules.

I suggest everyone post 10 posts and quote posts, in the testing thread, then try to edit information in a quoted post. This will give you an idea how much work is involved.

Topic is now open.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:42 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:That pic definitely doesn't look like they're about breakup! giggling

and.. they certainly edited his hissy fit after that scene out laugh out loud

Doesnt look anything like breaking up to me either. What I see is a man godsmacked and a woman in awe.

And then Whitney afterwards....oh my word! Just so unnatural. Oh and didnt you just love them in the barn window? Cheeeeesy!

Somebody please clue me in....is the Bachelor completely staged and these are just actors reciting a script to look like its a reality show? And this season .....they decided to "create" a "Romantic Tradgedy"? I mean seriously thats what it was!!!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by hmbach Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 pm

grammady wrote:
sde1041 wrote:Also, do you believe the red tie perfect match with her red dress was a coincidence ?
The way he started, I believe he left room for a last minute change of plan in case...He may have still hoped that she would say something that would have encouraged him to move forward. He paused and kind of waited...Then chose the ending we know.

Oh I thought that also.  I believe had she professed her love for him, he would have pulled the ring out then and there.  

I thought that too. Man it is so sad.

hmbach

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:54 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I am really looking forward to see what Becca does next.  Chris missed a great opportunity but he had a show to complete.  I wish Whit luck and hope for the best for the final couple.  Great discussion on this thread.  It is happening on SM too.  We are not alone.  ;)

hey SM hi .. good that we crossed the same path again giggling

Stuc suggest us Chres fans to ask Chres to matchmaking B TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 2498057887 . i am on board with this and may ask help from the famous Bleu for this. Hugesmile

meanwhile i am on board with SD-connection : Roberto or Football-connection: Tim Tebow laugh out loud.

apparently twitter world people had the same thing in mind.. i saw hundreds of tweets suggesting a perfect match for B, left and right: from Graham Bunn, Em's BIL, Brian and family/relatives of the tweeters. :P

Love being on your "path!" You are the best. Yes! Let's set Becca up. Hehe.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:58 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:That pic definitely doesn't look like they're about breakup! giggling

Doesnt look anything like breaking up to me either.  What I see is a man godsmacked and a woman in awe.

And then Whitney afterwards....oh my word!  Just so unnatural. Oh and didnt you just love them in the barn window?  Cheeeeesy!

Somebody please clue me in....is the Bachelor completely staged and these are just actors reciting a script to look like its a reality show?  And this season .....they decided to "create" a "Romantic Tradgedy"?  I mean seriously thats what it was!!!

Imo, i think it might be scripted in the beginning , and there are certain girls that are purposely chosen to play roles to fit their edit but the few girls they have chosen that are compatible with the lead, I don't think are playing roles. They probably have Psychologists matching a few girls with the lead. Maybe a bit like the Psychologists in the show Married at First Sight.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:59 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:I am really looking forward to see what Becca does next.  Chris missed a great opportunity but he had a show to complete.  I wish Whit luck and hope for the best for the final couple.  Great discussion on this thread.  It is happening on SM too.  We are not alone.  ;)

hey SM hi .. good that we crossed the same path again giggling

Stuc suggest us Chres fans to ask Chres to matchmaking B TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 2498057887 . i am on board with this and may ask help from the famous Bleu for this. Hugesmile

meanwhile i am on board with SD-connection : Roberto or Football-connection: Tim Tebow laugh out loud.

apparently twitter world people had the same thing in mind.. i saw hundreds of tweets suggesting a perfect match for B, left and right: from Graham Bunn, Em's BIL, Brian and family/relatives of the tweeters. :P

Love being on your "path!"  You are the best.  Yes!  Let's set Becca up.  Hehe.

Ha! you too!! we get THiS laugh out loud high five

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:07 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Jolena, I was talking about the LCD night time for both Becca and Whit. OMG, the difference is huge. Go back and watch. I can only imagine what B /C daytime was like?

They went bowling, I can guess how it went. Hugesmile
Chris was so desperately in love with Becca that he took her bowling on their LCD? Please tell me the emoji means you are joking. That ranks right up there with the LCD that involved swimming with sharks!
I thought the funniest date (can't remember if it was FD/LCD ) was PLo taking Sadie Murray scuba diving in a swimming pool. How exciting???
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Chrisbecca wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Doesnt look anything like breaking up to me either.  What I see is a man godsmacked and a woman in awe.

And then Whitney afterwards....oh my word!  Just so unnatural. Oh and didnt you just love them in the barn window?  Cheeeeesy!

Somebody please clue me in....is the Bachelor completely staged and these are just actors reciting a script to look like its a reality show?  And this season .....they decided to "create" a "Romantic Tradgedy"?  I mean seriously thats what it was!!!

Imo, i think it might be scripted in the beginning , and there are certain girls  that are purposely chosen to play roles to fit their edit but the few girls they have chosen that are compatible with the lead, I don't think are playing roles.  They probably have Psychologists matching a few girls with the lead.  Maybe a bit like the Psychologists in the show Married at  First Sight.

Thanks! See the reason I ask is....this is the first Bachelor Ive really watched in years and I actually started watching it because I heard the spoiler that a girl named Whitney from Louisville Kentucky, where I once lived, gets the FR. So i was watching it for her and Chris did seem very interested in her after their first 1on1. Then....he has his first 1on1 with Becca and then to me....he changed. You could feel what he was feeling for her ooze out the tv. I mean really!!! And it just escalated...and Whitney at best seemed forced after that. Anyways, as I watched i also picked up on Ashley S and then Kelsey and started thinking they were "acting". Then I felt that again in Bali. Not sure exactly....things with Chris, becca and kaitlyn seemed staged at the end there. Cant put my finger on it. So, Im just questioning my intuition...i hate it when its off. I want to know the truth!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:13 pm

Jolena wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Jolena wrote:

I disagree. I did not see a one sided love. Whitney got to meet his friends, whitney's mural on the wall, Whitney got to see his home and expierence his work. Whitney got asked  important life adjustment questions . Whitney's sister was asked for her hand in marriage. The more he got to know Whitney the more he was falling in love with her. " she makes him want to be a better man, no question".,plus I'm certain alot more of Whitney was left on the cutting room room. I do believe Chris really liked Becca, but I don't believe Becca was ever going to be his F1. If they had shown the viewers anymore then they already had with Whitney it would have been way too obvious, Chris played up the F2 more then what he probably wanted to or  the only way he knew how to in order to keep her there until the end .He had to try and convince everyone that he was torn and there was doubt, right up until the end, just like all the others do.  I take nothing away from Becca because she is great , but she wasen't great for Chris, Chris knew it and so did Becca. jmo

Jolena, I was talking about the LCD night time for both Becca and Whit. OMG, the difference is huge. Go back and watch. I can only imagine what B /C daytime was like?

I watched both. imo they didn't show the daytime date because they wanted Chris to have more serious time with Becca to try and get her to say the words "  I love you" TPTB want the final 2 to both be on the same page with the "I love you's" to cause drama and hurt so they can stir the pot on ATFR just like they do with all of them , I mean a bowling date isn't exactly the most romantic of setting when you want to talk about falling in love. imo Chris did the best he could for TPTB jmo

They irony is a lot us of thought their day LCD did pointed to Becca as F1 because it was at Strawberry Point a place that Chris listed with People Magazine as is favorite place to go town.

sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:16 pm

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Chris was so desperately in love with Becca that he took her bowling on their LCD? Please tell me the emoji means you are joking. That ranks right up there with the LCD that involved swimming with sharks!

I'm definitely joking ha! I'm totally open to reading and trying to understand this connection of theirs but really? Bowling? Complete contrast to the 'down on the farm' date Whit got and a tour of his her house. laugh out loud

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 11 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:18 pm

FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Its Arlington, Iowa not Las Vegas, Nevada. Not much to do in there...he took her to his favorite spot in town. Becca had already seen Arlington on road trip and Whitney was getting home tour. Its not like TPTB would have allowed both to have the same date.

What exactly was the expectation for dates? The whole premise of show over the last 10 hrs has been ARLINGTON and its lack of anything to do there and if any of the girls would want to live there to be with Chirs. Arlington was as big of a "character" of the show as anything else. So forgive if I'm not getting the surprise over the lack of fanciness in the dates?! What am I missing?

Last edited by sfrank on Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 pm

sfrank wrote:
FLChica wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Its Arlington, Iowa not Las Vegas. Not much to do in there...he took her to his favorite spot in town. Becca had already seen Arlington on road trip and Whitney was getting home tour. Its not like TPTB would have allowed both to have the same date.
Becca saw Arlington along with three other contestants who were bored out of their skulls waiting for their dates. Chris could have taken Whitney bowling; he chose not to. Chris could have taken Becca onto his farm, with him in the combine adjacent to his dad and then into his home. He chose not to. 

It wasn't about a contestant seeing Arlington. It was about Chris seeing Whitney living in his world. Choice made.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz