SELECT CONTENT

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 pm

After long day of work, I'm just taking the break, so I jump into a conversation, because I really don't know, What photo are you talking about? - (Ladybug) what was leaked, when? TY

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 10 Empty Re: Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

Post by Maggenzm Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:59 pm

Jolena wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

Fliess missed a huge opportunity to pull one over on RS, by not leaking this photo.  He could've had RS believing Becca was indeed F1 with it...IMO.  Because to me it does not scream I'm not in love with you (from either side) and now let me walk you to your limo so I can propose to someone else, who is the love of my life.  But, again...JMHO.

But I wish all three well and much love and happiness in life moving forward.

Seriously, I watched B/C LCR, OMG, if that's not 2 people who are in love with each other, I don't know what is? They were on top of each other and the affection off the chain. I see why they didn't show the first part of the date.

Now, compare that to W/C date, you see a one sided love.

I disagree. I did not see a one sided love. Whitney got to meet his friends, whitney's mural on the wall, Whitney got to see his home and expierence his work. Whitney got asked  important life adjustment questions . Whitney's sister was asked for her hand in marriage. The more he got to know Whitney the more he was falling in love with her. " she makes him want to be a better man, no question".,plus I'm certain alot more of Whitney was left on the cutting room room. I do believe Chris really liked Becca, but I don't believe Becca was ever going to be his F1. If they had shown the viewers anymore then they already had with Whitney it would have been way too obvious, Chris played up the F2 more then what he probably wanted to or  the only way he knew how to in order to keep her there until the end .He had to try and convince everyone that he was torn and there was doubt, right up until the end, just like all the others do.  I take nothing away from Becca because she is great , but she wasen't great for Chris, Chris knew it and so did Becca. jmo

Jolena, I was talking about the LCD night time for both Becca and Whit. OMG, the difference is huge. Go back and watch. I can only imagine what B /C daytime was like?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:07 pm

happygolucky wrote:After long day of work, I'm just taking the break, so I jump into a conversation, because I really don't know, What photo are you talking about? - (Ladybug) what was leaked, when? TY

This pic, Hgl.  It wasn't leaked it was from FRC and posted by some media outlet, E!, I think.  I said I thought Fliess missed an opportunity to try to foil RS and sleuthers by not leaking it.  As an individual moment in time, without knowing how the story played out, I would never have believed someone other than her was F1.  Meaning had I seen it before the season started.  And even if sleuthing and spoilers pointed to Whitney it'd have been hard to believe, IMO.  But that's just based on a single, sweet moment in time that was captured.  Again, all this is JMHO.  

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 10 Rs_634x1024-150309191456-634.Chris-Soules-Whitney-Bischoff-Bachelor.ms.030915

Apparently, my post caused some kind of back and forth I didn't anticipate it starting!  Sorry!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 pm

***Please don't tell members their opinions are "sour grapes" even by a smilie. Everyone has the right to an opinion and doesn't have to justify it.

I edited the original post plus any one that mentioned it. Carry on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:14 pm

That pic definitely doesn't look like they're about breakup! giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:15 pm

I am really looking forward to see what Becca does next. Chris missed a great opportunity but he had a show to complete. I wish Whit luck and hope for the best for the final couple. Great discussion on this thread. It is happening on SM too. We are not alone. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Pia1 wrote:That pic definitely doesn't look like they're about breakup! giggling

and.. they certainly edited his hissy fit after that scene out laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:22 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

Seriously, I watched B/C LCR, OMG, if that's not 2 people who are in love with each other, I don't know what is? They were on top of each other and the affection off the chain. I see why they didn't show the first part of the date.

Now, compare that to W/C date, you see a one sided love.

I disagree. I did not see a one sided love. Whitney got to meet his friends, whitney's mural on the wall, Whitney got to see his home and expierence his work. Whitney got asked  important life adjustment questions . Whitney's sister was asked for her hand in marriage. The more he got to know Whitney the more he was falling in love with her. " she makes him want to be a better man, no question".,plus I'm certain alot more of Whitney was left on the cutting room room. I do believe Chris really liked Becca, but I don't believe Becca was ever going to be his F1. If they had shown the viewers anymore then they already had with Whitney it would have been way too obvious, Chris played up the F2 more then what he probably wanted to or  the only way he knew how to in order to keep her there until the end .He had to try and convince everyone that he was torn and there was doubt, right up until the end, just like all the others do.  I take nothing away from Becca because she is great , but she wasen't great for Chris, Chris knew it and so did Becca. jmo

Jolena, I was talking about the LCD night time for both Becca and Whit. OMG, the difference is huge. Go back and watch. I can only imagine what B /C daytime was like?

I watched both. imo they didn't show the daytime date because they wanted Chris to have more serious time with Becca to try and get her to say the words " I love you" TPTB want the final 2 to both be on the same page with the "I love you's" to cause drama and hurt so they can stir the pot on ATFR just like they do with all of them , I mean a bowling date isn't exactly the most romantic of setting when you want to talk about falling in love. imo Chris did the best he could for TPTB jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Pia1 wrote:That pic definitely doesn't look like they're about breakup! giggling

and.. they certainly edited his hissy fit after that scene out laugh out loud

Yes, poor guy. We got cheated out of their day part of the LCD., and only a little bit of the night part. I believe it was cut out because it would have shown more of their chemistry and maybe Chris pleading some more. Smiley

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

They went bowling, I can guess how it went. Hugesmile

TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 10 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:25 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I am really looking forward to see what Becca does next.  Chris missed a great opportunity but he had a show to complete.  I wish Whit luck and hope for the best for the final couple.  Great discussion on this thread.  It is happening on SM too.  We are not alone.  ;)

hey SM hi .. good that we crossed the same path again giggling

Stuc suggest us Chres fans to ask Chres to matchmaking B TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 10 2498057887 . i am on board with this and may ask help from the famous Bleu for this. Hugesmile

meanwhile i am on board with SD-connection : Roberto or Football-connection: Tim Tebow laugh out loud.

apparently twitter world people had the same thing in mind.. i saw hundreds of tweets suggesting a perfect match for B, left and right: from Graham Bunn, Em's BIL, Brian and family/relatives of the tweeters. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:27 pm

oh, i see. It is a beautiful photo. I really like Becca's dress, the color mostly. I have mixed impressions of what went down, but I'm really satisfied with the end result. I don't care for Chris, so I'm not going to analyze and trying to figure out his relationship with Whitney, I've done that during the show, and I was wrong, so now that the couple is formed, it's not my place to question. TEAMBRECCA - Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8 - Page 10 2498057887

Ladybug, I haven't read all the pages, so I don't know, it's hard to imagine you of all people to stir some fan-ship. Hugesmile

I know one thing, TPTB could have played this season much better. With Whitney as F1, they could had chosen different edit, create a story that would not put any shadow on the lead, but they didn't. They chose this particular edit. Some could wonder why? I don't like TPTB, the end of my rant.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Becca Tilley - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #8

+88
isittrue
ThankMeLater
Stacia620
Beach Lover
bluwavz