SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:51 pm

MiniDiva wrote:So Kaitlyn could end up with Nick who is not on the show, Britt could end up with Brady who quit the show . . .
what happens to the remaining guys they get to go on BIP?  No wonder Millys said they broke the couch this season!  ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 3806527698
Ha! I bet they are loving every minute. $$

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by california90 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:52 pm

I'm a little mixed on it as well... but at the same time, I'm kinda OK with it. If their chemistry is off the roofs, I'm SO for it. Also I've been a bit mixed about the spoiled contestants so far and not many of them have caught my eye for K so thats why I'm ok with Nick too laugh out loud.

But I really can't believe he's gonna be on it!! I remember not too long ago I said that Nick should date someone like Kaitlyn or vice versa, but I never thought it could really happen! Lol. If he can be "fun" and less analytical, this should be fun to watch.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Beagle wrote:Can't wait to see Kelly Travisty's tweets if Nick makes it far. She has a girl crush on Kaitlyn. This season just got on a whole different level of interesting with Nick on it. High clap

Or Andi's tweets. She was also a fan and tweeted her support for Kaitlyn to "win" the Bachelorette. She's live-tweeted before, so it will be very interesting to see what she will say about her "classless" ex potentially falling in love with Kaitlyn. I think this will be a very interesting season to watch, because it seems like Kaitlyn is pretty much universally loved by Bachelor Nation and Nick was pretty much universally hated by Bachelor Nation (especially the women). Either they will turn on Kaitlyn for giving him a chance despite what he did to Andi or they will understand what she sees in him and will change their opinion on Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:10 pm

What is going on with this season? I really love Kaitlyn and I think they are screwing her over. So many weird things going on. I just wish there is one great connection for her like on ashley heberts season. I dont mind nick being there because I think they could hit it off. Keep your cool Kaitlyn!

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Since I am a fan of Nick's, I have very mixed feelings about him putting himself out there for even more criticism.  And, so it begins.  But, as someone who does like Nick, I just have to believe that he knows what he is getting himself into and is prepared to weather it.  Otherwise, I just can't see him putting himself out there again.  He is very aware of what can happen on SM.  He took a beating during Andi's season, so if joining the guys on Kaitlyn's season is what he wants to do, then I wish him the very best.

But, I know one thing.  No matter what happens, it won't change my opinion of him, because I actually believe that Nick is a good guy who got caught up in a very difficult situation with Andi.  And, I am sure that he has learned a lot from that experience and isn't going into this blindly, like he did before.
I agree with you there. I don't think he went into the show blindly last time, so much as he was blindsided.

I disagree.  I don't think that Nick knew what he was getting himself into when he signed up for the Bachelorette, but I do agree that he was blindsided at the end.  

However, at this point in time, none of that matters.  All three of them (Nick, Josh & Andi) are leading separate lives now.  And life goes on.  I believe that there were lessons in there for all three of them, that they all had something to learn about themselves from having gone through that experience.  And, hopefully they all grew to be better people from it (and because of it) as well.

Nick will never be liked by a lot of people because of Andi's season, and I accept that as the reality of reality television.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:19 pm

All I know is, they had better give me a good show. Of course, not at the expense of anyone's reputation, I've always disliked that part. I watch these shows solely for entertainment , and with Nick's return (I hope) I am looking forward to being entertained.

....plus, I hope that he defeats the evil prince, and gets the girl!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:So Kaitlyn could end up with Nick who is not on the show, Britt could end up with Brady who quit the show . . .
what happens to the remaining guys they get to go on BIP?  No wonder Millys said they broke the couch this season!  ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 3806527698

I think they are trying to break this forum too! laugh out loud We need a couch smilie!

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Couch
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Singing the song 10 little monkeys.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

I think they are trying to break this forum too! laugh out loud We need a couch smilie!

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 74 Couch
cantstopl Love it! I don't plan on getting in on any fan wars, thankfully I wasn't in them last time since I was in the unspoiler thread that season...although I made it pretty clear I wasn't a fan of Nick's, wasn't a fan of Andi's either and wanted them to end up together so Josh could be Bach.  :yes:  Glad I'm not unspoiled this season, I'd of been going crazy finding out about Nick whenever he showed up.  :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:15 pm

Has it been discussed that Nick has tweeted this afternoon, could be foiler but just wanted to mention.

I am very conflicted with all of this. I am a big Nick fan, so I am happy to see him on our screens however I would have preferred not to see him again on my screen if that makes sense.

Based on his tweets, the insider info RS gave us etc. his motivating factor did appear to be because the bachelorette was Kaitlyn and really wanted to meet her. However he got run over 10X over the last time, so I really hope if he is back it isn't for a short stint and he doesn't get put through the ringer again.

Regardless if you are a fan of his or not, I think we can all agree he made Andi's season more entertaining and this one as well, regardless of the outcome.

Ohh Tricky Nicky! laugh out loud
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:17 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Beagle wrote:Can't wait to see Kelly Travisty's tweets if Nick makes it far. She has a girl crush on Kaitlyn. This season just got on a whole different level of interesting with Nick on it. High clap

Or Andi's tweets. She was also a fan and tweeted her support for Kaitlyn to "win" the Bachelorette. She's live-tweeted before, so it will be very interesting to see what she will say about her "classless" ex potentially falling in love with Kaitlyn. I think this will be a very interesting season to watch, because it seems like Kaitlyn is pretty much universally loved by Bachelor Nation and Nick was pretty much universally hated by Bachelor Nation (especially the women).  Either they will turn on Kaitlyn for giving him a chance despite what he did to Andi or they will understand what she sees in him and will change their opinion on Nick.  

During the season yes. However post show I would say that has changed for Nick. I mean he has hung out on multiple occasions with two of Andi's closest friends from the show, Christy and Sharleen.

Edited - I just realized you are probably referring to all of bachelor nation, I was just thinking of the contestants, in regards to the fans/public then yes I agree haha
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:42 pm

I'm sure this will cause a lot of drama and I for one can't wait. giggling I'm still team Ben though.

I could see Nick being the F1.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83