SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:35 pm

^ this is how I see it, too.
Communication is essential, be on the same page.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:38 pm

nutty1 wrote:I don't care about anything as long as he isn't F2 again!!!

Well, you know exactly who you need to befriend again (if you ever let that friendship die!)

I got faith in you Nutty to find out what's what.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:42 pm

Thanks for finding those quotes of Nick's, chasing pavements, I didn't have the energy or interest. Smiley  Bravo to him IF he really has an honest conversation with every woman he sleeps with confirming that her feelings for him aren't at a level different from his feelings for her, but unfortunately, he should have realized that a discussion of this type was not possible when dating on The Bachelorette.  I hope he has better luck with Kaitlyn if he makes it that far, but I'm skeptical.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:43 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I suppose it's a matter of interpretation. This is what Nick has said, and what I took it to mean.

That’s why I feel Andi’s decision to have sex with me was not appropriate. Either she was unsure about our relationship or – worse – she was certain she was choosing Josh. In both of those circumstances, I felt as if she didn’t respect my feelings and that she should not have had sex with me.

Why? Well, once we had sex, my feelings of love would be solidified in that scenario.

I took that as meaning that in this particular situation, where Andi wasn't allowed to say "ILY", when he told her that he loved and how much intimacy with her would mean, she had sex with him, he took that as her way of telling him that she loved him. He (naively) though she wouldn't have sex with him if she was unsure about him or set on Josh.

Whatever your beliefs about sex, we live in a very sexual world. To me what’s most important is that the two people involved have a clear understanding of what sex means to the other person. If the emotional attachment to sex isn’t equal, sex can be hurtful. Consequently, it should be treated with the greatest amount of respect.

Again, I took that as meaning that Andi knew that sex would imply love to Nick in this situation and she did it anyways. In a case like with Julie, where they both know that sex did not equal love for them, they are both approaching it with little emotional investment and it will not hurt either as long as they are honest. In the hypothetical Kaitlyn situation, I think that as long as she was honest with him (aka, I want to sleep with you but I'm still figuring out my feelings for the other guys), it would allow him to make a decision on having sex without putting more meaning into it than necessary.

clapping! bowdown Good Post I agree

And then to pour further salt on the wound, Nick had to hear Andi tell Josh during the engagement that she fell in Love with Josh the minute they met. WTF.

Nick and Josh both dodged a ginormous bullet.

Bring on Nick and Kaitlyn!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:44 pm

ironcat wrote:Thanks for finding those quotes of Nick's, chasing pavements, I didn't have the energy or interest. Smiley  Bravo to him IF he really has an honest conversation with every woman he sleeps with confirming that her feelings for him aren't at a level different from his feelings for her, but unfortunately, he should have realized that a discussion of this type was not possible when dating on The Bachelorette.  I hope he has better luck with Kaitlyn if he makes it that far, but I'm skeptical.

Isn't that what the Fantasy Suite is supposed to be all about? question
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Wow! Great job to the Nick watchers who predicted this could happen.

Personally I'm all for it. If Kaitlyn hasn't made any major connections yet why not bring him on. I think they'd be awesome together and I'd love to see Nick on some dates with someone who could go toe to toe with him on wit and humor and snarking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:47 pm

ironcat wrote:

I actuallly hope he is.  I think it would be a riot. rofl :uptonogood
ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 3806527698 IF he has to be on this season I'm hoping he's F1, just so tptb don't make him the bach. I couldn't watch a season with him on it. Would be interesting though to see if all those that love him now, still do at the end of his season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:48 pm

uh yeah, especially since they have a lot of time off camera and are on the honor code as to what they verbally express.
Kind of like the same honor code that they aren't supposed to leak spoilers or confide in stuff they have signed clauses. Go figure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:56 pm

relaxing wrote:Wow! Great job to the Nick watchers who predicted this could happen.  

Personally I'm all for it.  If Kaitlyn hasn't made any major connections yet why not bring him on.  I think they'd be awesome together and I'd love to see Nick on some dates with someone who could go toe to toe with him on wit and humor and snarking.  

THIS. exactly!!! clapping!

and i would love a long-heartfelt-articulative final speech/proposal!! (already overdue since my last Prince Charming giggling ) Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I am not in the least bit surprised that Nick appears to be on the season now. It was pretty obvious to me at least that the guy loves the fact that he was on the show and the attention. How nice that they were already making out. He'll be another Chris B laugh out loud

Same here. Rolling Eyes "He's obsessed with her" :P TPTB will put him through hell again. Kaitlyn be prepared for all your FS conversations/secrets to come out if you take him that far!! Praying she doesn't pick him, deserves better IMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 1f49c

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 8367-910 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 I_got_13 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 E5kqdm15 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:05 pm

Lost17 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 72 3806527698 IF he has to be on this season I'm hoping he's F1, just so tptb don't make him the bach. I couldn't watch a season with him on it. Would be interesting though to see if all those that love him now, still do at the end of his season.

I'm rooting for the guy's life! He is very passionate, and while people like that get easily wounded, I am happy that he is going after what he wants, despite the RISKS (assuming the spoilers are true).

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:15 pm

julychild wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
ironcat wrote:

I'm rooting for the guy's life! He is very passionate, and while people like that get easily wounded, I am happy that he is going after what he wants, despite the RISKS (assuming the spoilers are true).

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson

He definitely knows what he's in for...and I'm sure ready and studied up on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83