SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:36 pm

I think some of the people on this site need to write some new scripts for tptb. Their stuff is wearing thin with all the recycling of plots.

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:42 pm

^ If that's the case, hope for Kaitlyn's sake the two added men she is forced to keep are not the two sumo wrestlers. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ If that's the case, hope for Kaitlyn's sake the two added men she is forced to keep are not the two sumo wrestlers. giggling
It's been speculated they are F1 & F2.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:28 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ If that's the case, hope for Kaitlyn's sake the two added men she is forced to keep are not the two sumo wrestlers. giggling

The two sumo wrestlers may have more going for them, who knows. Ex-con repeats vs sumo wrestlers...

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:50 pm

^ I was thinking of their size in relation to tiny Kaitlyn.  They would have broken her if they sat on her on the couch. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:55 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I was thinking of their size in relation to tiny Kaitlyn.  They would have broken her if they sat on her on the couch. giggling

That is the great couch controversy! giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:03 pm

OMG!!!!!! What if it is Nick that they brought on? We know RS would LOVE to have that kind of info knowing he would get how much more traffic to his site which is what he loves to do and the fact that RS is not a fan of Nick's.
Now I would love to see Nick and Kaitlyn together to see how they would interact but I can't see Nick allowing TPTB to use him anymore!! scratch

I can't see RS being toooooooooooo excited it is Chris B!! They have used him a little too much for anyone to even believe that!! deadhorse IMO of course.

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 69 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Good one Brill... "the couch controversy" That would fit a Nick description.

I do and I don't want this to happen.. I am so torn.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Monalisamiami83 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:51 am

Could be the new additions are guys that were originally cast with Kaitlyn in mind. I know Ryan B. (the king of all douches) was only going to do the show if it was Kaitlyn bc he couldn't stand Britt. We haven't seen him on any GDs.  Perhaps they held some of the guys from the initial voting night, to drop them in just for Kaitlyn... Ya know...to make it seem like they are hand feeding her guys that are "there for the right reason" opposed to ones who voted for Britt and are still on the show.  Would be cool if she gets to replace guys that didn't vote for her. question

Monalisamiami83

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:07 am

I don't see how Nick could be an addition to the show for Kait to date because why would they waste the big reveal by bringing him as an audience member to a gd? Otoh, why is he in NY? It has to be his own life/plans (work, seeing friends, whatever) since I would think being an audience member on a gd is hardly a reason to fly to NY from Chi?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:50 am

Perhaps the show wants him there along with others(Sharleen and Ashley I who live there) for their "advice?" Lame excuse, but been done many times.
Then maybe they use that same ruse to keep him there to date?

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:58 am

I don't see Nick staying to be on the show but they could always edit him out of the GD if they wanted to do that. I also don't see Ryan B coming on the show. I think he's even worn his welcome with the producers, at least for the Bachelorette. Not sure about BIP but hoping he's not there.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83