SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:58 pm

RS says he's working on something big that has to do with Kaitlyn's season and it'll have people talking. I wonder if what he's working on finding out is the "controversial turn" on the show Robert Mills was teasing?

Moving on from that, I do have something fairly big that I’m working on right now. Has nothing to do with Britt and Brady, but more with what’s happening on Kaitlyn’s season. It’s still in its early stages and I need more clarification on it, but if it’s true, it’ll definitely have people talking. Like, everyone. I don’t quite understand it, but then again, there’s a lot I don’t understand when it comes to people from this show. Regardless, the second I find out if this story is even true, I’ll let you know.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Controversial turn - could be a contestant from a different season boomeranging in for another "turn". That would cause controversy.   It would be most plausible to happen before the group leaves the US.
 Please not Chris B :shocked!:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:30 pm

bluwavz wrote:RS says he's working on something big that has to do with Kaitlyn's season and it'll have people talking. I wonder if what he's working on finding out is the "controversial turn" on the show Robert Mills was teasing?

Moving on from that, I do have something fairly big that I’m working on right now. Has nothing to do with Britt and Brady, but more with what’s happening on Kaitlyn’s season. It’s still in its early stages and I need more clarification on it, but if it’s true, it’ll definitely have people talking. Like, everyone. I don’t quite understand it, but then again, there’s a lot I don’t understand when it comes to people from this show. Regardless, the second I find out if this story is even true, I’ll let you know.

....Maybe one of the guys steals, and he was caught in the act! ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 3806527698 :detective

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:32 pm

notarose wrote:Controversial turn - could be a contestant from a different season boomeranging in for another "turn". That would cause controversy.   It would be most plausible to happen before the group leaves the US.

I was thinking the same thing. Robert Mills teased the "controversial turn" the morning after the last rose ceremony. A past contestant would have everyone talking especially if Kaitlyn kept that person.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:36 pm

notarose wrote:Controversial turn - could be a contestant from a different season boomeranging in for another "turn". That would cause controversy.   It would be most plausible to happen before the group leaves the US.

Gulp!

Well, there has been speculation of that in Nick Vial's thread which started some weeks ago. If this happens, I would love to give all sleuthers a raise! Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:39 pm

They have done the past cast return for dating the current season so many times. I hope they pass on it this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:43 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I was thinking the same thing. Robert Mills teased the "controversial turn" the morning after the last rose ceremony. A past contestant would have everyone talking especially if Kaitlyn kept that person.

I think it is a possibility.  
From what we know of the filming schedule thus far most of her dates have been GDs which would give her some idea about who she doesn't want to get to know better.  Plus, a lot of guys sluethed are younger (which may or may not appeal to her).  
If they brought in 1 or more new guys at this point it cause a stir on two fronts: 
Is it "fair" to the other guys? (I say yes if she has to keep some just because of numbers).
Are the hypothetical new guys just there to travel overseas? (Fun pot stirrer - maybe, maybe not).

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Gulp!

Well, there has been speculation of that in Nick Vial's thread which started some weeks ago. If this happens, I would love to give all sleuthers a raise! Smiley

Nick tweeted today and yesterday, but it looks to me there's some confusion on here whether or not some of the guys who are active on SM are eliminated or not, so maybe? no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 pm

Please, please don't let Zack Kalter be a possible returnee is that is what the 'controversial turn' is. Had enough of him in BIP. Read somewhere that he and Kaitlyn hooked up at the WTA. That would be a potential 'controversial turn' I could do without. And definitely would not want to see Chris B again.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:55 pm

newfiegirl wrote:Please, please don't let Zack Kalter be a possible returnee is that is what the 'controversial turn' is. Had enough of him in BIP. Read somewhere that he and Kaitlyn hooked up at the WTA. That would be a potential 'controversial turn' I could do without. And definitely would not want to see Chris B again.

If it's a returnee, it's not Zack. He posted this on IG an hour ago.

https://instagram.com/p/0p_yVbN245/?taken-by=zackkalter
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Gulp!

Nick tweeted today and yesterday, but it looks to me there's some confusion on here whether or not some of the guys who are active on SM are eliminated or not, so maybe? no idea

If they were to bring in any former contestant, IMO they would allow that person to continue SM even to the point of having someone tweet about having seen them locally during the process.  It would the perfect "cover".  Also, if this happens Kaitly's 1-1 date and GD with this person could easily be in rural settings overseas to avoid beings spotted by bystanders for as long as possible. Very clock&dagger. giggling
Just a thought.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:33 pm

Just speculating about the controversial turn and thinking back to season 6 of the bachelor when the ladies chose Byron over Jay. A few episodes in was when TPTB added in 2 ladies from past seasons, one of them was Mary from Bob's season I can't remember the other lady's name. If I recall, Byron was not given the choice of whether to keep the 2 ladies he was told they were being added to the group. If TPTB are trying to copy Byron's season as it began with 2 bachelors then perhaps this might be the shake up for Kaitlyn.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83