SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:02 pm

It's always funny to me when people talk about how Jillian picked a villain and such a horrible guy. Sure he was a little immature back then but he's definitely not now. Kaitlyn could do a lot worse than picking a guy like Ed.

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 87b72b10 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 86669110 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:15 pm

The same could be said for a whole lot of other previous leads. Jillian and others like Emily, and DeAnna, choose who they thought at that point in time they wanted as the F1.

I don't think any of them should be compared since they are their own individuals with different goals, at that moment in time.

I wish all leads including Kaitlyn become as successful as Jillian. Kaitlyn will hopefully chose who she feels is the right guy for her, not us. The percentage rate of an engagement and a marriage is the same regardless of who the lead is. Just my 2cents he

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:20 pm

umngirl wrote:It's always funny to me when people talk about how Jillian picked a villain and such a horrible guy. Sure he was a little immature back then but he's definitely not now. Kaitlyn could do a lot worse than picking a guy like Ed.

A fall-down drunk who cheated on her ...

He has his brilliant moments, but a guy like that will try your patience and break your heart.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:24 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
umngirl wrote:It's always funny to me when people talk about how Jillian picked a villain and such a horrible guy. Sure he was a little immature back then but he's definitely not now. Kaitlyn could do a lot worse than picking a guy like Ed.

A fall-down drunk who cheated on her ...

He has his brilliant moments, but a guy like that will try your patience and break your heart.

Again, that was then almost 6 years ago. He's not anywhere near that guy now which is what I was saying.

I hope Kaitlyn picks who she wants and I hope he's got a little edge and a fun sense of humor so he can keep up with her.

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 87b72b10 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 86669110 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Kaitlyn isn't Jillian so I wouldn't expect her to make a similar pick. I'm interested to see what kind of guys she's interested in on the show. She may even surprise herself.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:10 pm

We all have different opinions on F1's. For example I couldn't stand teenybopper unemployed skateboarder Jef and thought it was ridiculous that he was the spoiled F1. Or Jessie C and his ridiculous jacket.  At the time I had many  negative opinions of Emily and DeAnna and their choices. However, several years later, their lives are very different. Same for Ed. What happens post show to me tells the story. Jef is still doing nothing with his life.

Kaitlyn and Jillian may be similair in some ways, but I wouldn't say she's reminds me of Jillian at all. They IMO are very different in a lot of ways.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 5:17 am

But, she did pick the Ed from 6 years, who WAS a pretty horrible guy. If she picked Ed now, it would be a completely different situation.

I agree that other Bachelorettes have made horrible decisions for their F1 too, but, for some reason, I expected more from Jillian. Emily's decision was always going to be influenced by financial status, and DeAnna was just too afraid of public perception to do the right thing after Graham left. They both had a lot of growing up to do, but I thought that Jillian had a good head on her shoulders at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:38 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

But, she did pick the Ed from 6 years, who WAS a pretty horrible guy. If she picked Ed now, it would be a completely different situation.

I agree that other Bachelorettes have made horrible decisions for their F1 too, but, for some reason, I expected more from Jillian. Emily's decision was always going to be influenced by financial status, and DeAnna was just too afraid of public perception to do the right thing after Graham left. They both had a lot of growing up to do, but I thought that Jillian had a good head on her shoulders at the time.

Sorry for OT, but how many years ago was it that Ed appeared on Bach Pad? He wasn't too mature on that show either, IIRC.

I fall into the category of viewers who are always disappointed when the lead chooses based on chemistry/personality alone. I've seen many flames burn out quickly with these couples post show. While it's not always as rosy to watch, I prefer a more pragmatic approach. But, I think this show attracts leads and contestants that are more 'fly by the seat on the pants' than practical/logical. And, this is all assuming that the people are really on the show to find a partner, as opposed to some other agenda.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:18 pm

How about we get back to this year's Bachelorette.

I'm always interested to see what kind of guys the lead likes. Will they stick with a "type" or not? It seems like some of them do but not everyone. I did both with my dh. I like a guy with a good sense of humor, also on the slim side, and he was both of those but I also tended to like blondes and he's got the black Irish look.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by KDizzle Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm sorry, but are you guys freaking serious about Ed S?! He is STILL a dirtball. Take it from someone who lives in Chicago and is in the know. He's absolutely no better off than 6 years ago with Jillian or from his stint on Bachelor Pad. Still a sloppy drunk and a dog to his girlfriend.

KDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:25 pm

I am surprised that we aren't getting more info on the season. no idea

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:48 pm

albean99 wrote:How about we get back to this year's Bachelorette.

I'm always interested to see what kind of guys the lead likes. Will they stick with a "type" or not? It seems like some of them do but not everyone. I did both with my dh. I like a guy with a good sense of humor, also on the slim side, and he was both of those but I also tended to like blondes and he's got the black Irish look.

Well, physically, the guys in the boxing photos all looked to be dark haired. Maybe that's Kaitlyn's type. Or, maybe that is Britt's type and the guys were initially signed up for her. question

I think a more macho guy with an edge will be her type. We shall see...
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83