SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 am

Britt if fricken annoying. JK is talking about them breaking hearts. Sounds like both will be there all season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:30 am

Omg! I can't even with Britt. No way would I be able to watch with her... JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:JK asked if there's a possibility if they will make out with each other. This is MF's idea of reality

no no I don't like knitting so I will have to find another hobby. hmmm

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:30 am

Me either san. She's flinging that hair every which way.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:31 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Me either san. She's flinging that hair every which way.

Kaitlyn's break up with Jimmy was clearly better...and yes the hair flinging.. Rolling Eyes
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:32 am

Ugh haven't seen the announcement yet but I so hope it's Kaitlyn!! Boo on you TPTB!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 1f49c

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 8367-910 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 I_got_13 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 am

I thought Britt's break up was way better and made the audience laugh more!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:33 am

The filthy hair flinging. Someone will be blinded with the flicks of age old buildup flying left and right. I hope they have an opthamalogist on call. We are talking retinal injury.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:34 am

It looks like Kaitlyn can't stomach Britt. How is she going to cope with being around her the next couple of days?
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:35 am

^^ I am a big Kaitlin fan but I have to be honest, both girls did great.  I hope they somehow let them both stay on the show.  Someone figure out a way.  Praying

Don't want kaitlin going home!

Last edited by soccermom333 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:Omg! I can't even with Britt. No way would I be able to watch with her...  JMO

I have been on a rampage on twitter and this selfish decision with Britt. You just know Britt was promised the gig before she went on the Bachelor. They couldn't care less what we think.

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:38 am

soccermom333 wrote:^^ I am a big Kaitlin fan but I have to be honest, both girls did great.  I hope they somehow let them both stay on the show.  Someone figure out a way.  Praying

Don't want kaitlin going home!

How about two version. Like you know, Monday nights we'll watch Kaitlyn. And then Tuesdays, they can show Britt's! Then we can ALL pick and choose the days we want to watch! Haha.. I wish.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83