SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:21 pm

Jared looks really good with Kaitlyn, like they just fit. :Nod:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:23 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS posted a column today.  He said:

1. Only Kaitlyn was at group date yesterday, Britt was not present.  It was a boxing match like Ashley's season where ultimately there was a "winner" but winner did not get a rose for winning boxing match. One of the guys got a concussion ala Ames.

2. Tuesday's group date is at a comedy club.

3. Thursday they will be filming at Universal City Walk.

4. He does not have any info on what Britt's role will be.

5. They will be going to New York when they start traveling.

ETA: Now he tweeted that Amy Schumer will be at comedy club date.

Sharleen Joynt tweeted yesterday that she was 'hanging out" with Amy Schumer. scratch
I think that goes with this tweet:

Kristi Barick ‏@kristibarick 3h3 hours ago

My dad just told me The Bachelorette is filming at one of his hotels in a few weeks....it's casual

The only problem is, there are 19 hotels in NY that the Highgate Hotels(parent company) operate.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:24 pm

I'm apparently #teamyellowshorts. Jared and Tanner are very, very attractive. My early picks never came it far though, haha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm apparently #teamyellowshorts. Jared and Tanner are very, very attractive. My early picks never came it far though, haha!

Big Ben is pretty cute too, but Kaitlyn looks the best with Jared, I think.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:35 pm

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 The-bachelorette-season-11-filming-pics-kaitlyn-britt

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 >ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 The-bachelorette-season-11-filming-pics-kaitlyn-britt-05

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 The-bachelorette-season-11-filming-pics-kaitlyn-britt-06

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 The-bachelorette-season-11-filming-pics-kaitlyn-britt-02

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 The-bachelorette-season-11-filming-pics-kaitlyn-britt-09

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 60 The-bachelorette-season-11-filming-pics-kaitlyn-britt-07

From Ok Magazine
http://okmagazine.com/photos/kaitlyn-bristowe-filming-the-bachelorette-season-11/photo/1001224406/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Last edited by geo55 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Oh boy this is too cute!! I can't wait to see this season!! I hope Britt's role is keeping the accounting team company in the dungeons laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:52 pm

Kaitlyn looks beautiful.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:54 pm

I am just grateful that her first thing we see her in has no leather. Andi killed me for leather, I could go a season or ten and never see a bachelorette wear leather ever again. Cody's date nightmare outfit is still stuck in my head. Brain Bleach needed!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 pm

chasingpavements wrote:I'm apparently #teamyellowshorts. Jared and Tanner are very, very attractive. My early picks never came it far though, haha!

My early picks usually go home the first night and I never get to see more than the limo exit Upset , so I am already ahead that Jared made it past the first night.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:59 pm

Looks like Kaitlyn is loving it!!!!!!!!Can't wait to see.....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Ooooooh that leather look is burned into my memory once again. It reminds me of all the things I did not want when wearing leather pants. no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Found this video...
http://video.chron.com/The-Bachelorette-2015-is-in-Full-Swing-28728219

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83