SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:36 pm

They can't keep Britt long because they don't do Kleenex and CH's silk pocket squares are too expensive unless your name is Kelsey. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:37 pm

KB_Mom wrote:They can't keep Britt long because they don't do Kleenex and CH's silk pocket squares are too expensive unless your name is Kelsey. giggling
ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 58 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KayDee Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:53 pm

I'm loving all of these ideas!! I'll have to write them down. ;)
KayDee
KayDee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:01 am

notarose wrote:If Britt goes on any dates then isn't she still "a bachelorette"? no idea

I mean, if she gets a few guys and goes on dates funded by TPTB she actually comes out the winner of the vote because everyone always says how little time they have with the lead and how valuable that time is. 

If she gets to dates after they get no roses, she would still be dating on the network dime and getting wardrobe perks. 

IMO no dates means the 1st night vote had a purpose vs the vote was a joke if she gets even 1 date.  It would be like a   :uptonogood  dictatorship where the dictator gives people a vote but has already planned the fiscal year and thinks the citizenry doesn't know what's going on.  

I doubt Britt would be advising Kaitlyn because Britt made a really huge deal out of Carly interfering and in a post-WTA interview Britt directly stated that if she was the Bette she wouldn't take advice from one of the guys.  Would be weird for her to not maintain that standard in the reverse..

I think she meant she wouldn't listen to guys tattling on each other. It is different if you have a family member or a friend giving you advice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:57 am

soccermom333 wrote:snipped...

I heard some are home already so maybe Britt only gets a shot with them if they voted for her.  Another clue might be the two live events.....   Not just one.  I am sure we will hear soon.  giggling

Can you share who you heard is home?

colie079 shared last night that Eric Casias is home already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:33 am

This thread has been highly entertaining this morning. giggling Carry on... peace
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:13 pm

RS posted a column today.  He said:

1. Only Kaitlyn was at group date yesterday, Britt was not present.  It was a boxing match like Ashley's season where ultimately there was a "winner" but winner did not get a rose for winning boxing match. One of the guys got a concussion ala Ames.

2. Tuesday's group date is at a comedy club.

3. Thursday they will be filming at Universal City Walk.

4. He does not have any info on what Britt's role will be.

5. They will be going to New York when they start traveling.

ETA: Now he tweeted that Amy Schumer will be at comedy club date.

Sharleen Joynt tweeted yesterday that she was 'hanging out" with Amy Schumer. scratch

Last edited by KB_Mom on Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:27 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS posted a column today.  He said:

1. Only Kaitlyn was at group date yesterday, Britt was not present.  It was a boxing match like Ashley's season where ultimately there was a "winner" but winner did not get a rose for winning boxing match. One of the guys got a concussion ala Ames.

NYC! I am going there in less than 2 weeks! Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:31 pm

^ Get your sleuthing incognito clothes ready. giggling I think he said they will be in NY sometime around March 24th to 28th.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:44 pm

I'll be on my girl's week in NY from March 24th - April 1st. Too bad my 3 BFF's don't watch the show. I wonder if they will notice if I disappear for extended periods of time??? giggling
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:54 pm

Ah I love the sound of copying Ash's dates, maybe she'll copy Ash's happy ending too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:05 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RS posted a column today.  He said:

ETA: Now he tweeted that Amy Schumer will be at comedy club date.

Sharleen Joynt tweeted yesterday that she was 'hanging out" with Amy Schumer. scratch

Bolding by me...

To expound upon this, RS also said that he does not think that Britt's role will have anything to do with dating Kaitlyn's rejects or anything like that because then that would make her the 2nd Bachelorette, and this is not going to be a dual bachelorette season. Don't know if that was more of his opinion only, or if he got specific information from his sources. I am just dumbfounded on what Britt's role could possibly be then.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83