SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:50 am

Call me crazy, but I still think Kaitlyn is going to get it. TPTB always ask the guys before they get cast who their preference is. So, they can easily manipulate the situation into either Britt or Kaitlyn getting chosen. Since, their audience (who is always told what to do) clapped much louder for Kaitlyn and she got the better edit and is more liked by women, I think they'll manipulate it so she gets it. JMO!

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:53 am

chasingpavements wrote:Call me crazy, but I still think Kaitlyn is going to get it. TPTB always ask the guys before they get cast who their preference is. So, they can easily manipulate the situation into either Britt or Kaitlyn getting chosen. Since, their audience (who is always told what to do) clapped much louder for Kaitlyn and she got the better edit and is more liked by women, I think they'll manipulate it so she gets it. JMO!
If they wanted Kaitlyn they wouldn't have bought Britt to the equation. They knew Kaitlyn was the popular one but they bought in Britt because they want her but the audience wants Kaitlyn.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

Ayana wrote:I think there's a good chance the guys will choose Kaitlyn. She got more screentime and a much better edit. And it's not like she's ugly. I think the guys could really go for her.

And do we know that it's truly the guys' decision? I'm sure it will really be decided by the producers and they have to know that Kaitlyn would get better ratings.

I hope it's Kaitlyn. But at the same time, she also seemed super shocked about it. Britt didn't seem shocked at all and I feel like something fishy is up with TPTB. I think they're kind of pulling the rug under her. :\ I hope for the best though. Her Bachelor family loves her and she has a ton of fans.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

I think I agree with StacyNor... we can only hope that Britt's 30 second long hugs will be too weird for the guys and they'll dig Kaitlyn's sense of humor.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:57 am

Britt and Kaitlyn are on Jimmy Kimmel in a bit.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:00 am

Britt dancing like an idiot before the last commercial. hmmm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:24 am

JK "the battling bachelorettes" oh brother

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 am

They were called and both told

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:25 am

They don't know how it's going to work

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:26 am

They said they don't even know if they are both staying or one is going the first night.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 am

JK asked if there's a possibility if they will make out with each other. This is MF's idea of reality

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:27 am

Britt is so much prettier!!! Poor Kaitlyn!
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83