SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:54 pm

^^^ RS tweeted "oh boy" first.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:^ I couldn't be a tie with 25 guys, unless CH got to  vote and we know who he would vote for. hmmm

Unless they had 26 instead of 25. Probably not. Lol

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:03 pm

Kaitlin... but

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 59s59 seconds ago
(SPOILER EXCLUSIVE)...Kaitlyn is the "Bachelorette," BUT, Britt still has a role on the show. I don't know what it is or how long it'll last

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 4s4 seconds ago
Still obviously details I don't know, but that's accurate. Kaitlyn voted by the guys, Britt not home & has a role. Not sure what & how long
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Mirzam wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Maybe they decided to continue with both Kaitlyn and Britt  . . .?

Or perhaps it was a landslide for one.....? Embarrassing.... Embarassed  

I'll go back to the quote from Mike Fleiss to my controversial tweet. He said don't judge until you see. Maybe they did decide to go with both girls as mentioned here. It won't take much to make dates a little more interesting.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Atleast Kaitlyn is confirmed!!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:05 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 2m2 minutes ago
As soon I know stuff, I will tell you. This is what I know at this exact moment.
0 retweets 4 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite4
More
We're two days into filming. Relax. Things will work itself out. There's still plenty of time. As we go on, more stuff will come out
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Another "private taping" date Tues. Maybe after that we'll have a better idea of what's going on.
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
The first date of the season is today, but it's a private taping in front of an audience in downtown LA. Hopefully I'll know more tonight
0 retweets 0 favorites
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:05 pm

mindless wrote:I think the difference between Kaitlyn and Britt in terms of who's more real was most obvious at the ATFR and JKL. Britt kept saying how they're friends and it's gonna be awesome while Kaitlyn looked like she could barely tolerate Britt's presence and flat out said it's "not ideal". I'll take the latter any day. I don't believe for one minute that they're actual friends or that Britt's enthusiasm has to do with anything other than her being sure she'll win.

Well, we're seeing this all play out on a national stage where each girl can choose to be gracious or not. Could be that Britt benefits for having learned a valuable lesson for how she was perceived for having acted during critical points during Chris' season and Kaitlyn has yet to be on the receiving end of the kind of fallout Brett experienced.

No matter what, if Kaitlyn retains the same pissed off attitude that she did during the ATFR announcement at any point during the meet and greet, I strongly doubt her doing so will be considered a good thing. It could even be that Kaitlyn will suffer ridiculed later for how she came across initially during the ATFR regardless of any outcome.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:06 pm

Yay we have a bunch of guys who had the brains not to vote for Britt. Maybe she gets a date with every eliminated guy laugh out loud?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:07 pm

Woohoo!!!!

KAITLYN in the house!

Thanks Steve-o Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Well now that we know then I am back on board for the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:08 pm

Yay for Kaitlyn! I think if it was the other way around Kaitlyn would not have wanted to still be a part of it like Britt wants to. JMO
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Ugh!!
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83