SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Amberish Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:18 am

No news yet?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 am

northernviewer wrote:I would put modelling pics in a different category than party pics - absolutely.  Apples and oranges IMO

Me too. Would I do modeling pictures like the ones Britt did? Nope. But even before the show started to air I didn't see a single partying/half naked partying picture of Britt on her social media. All I saw was pictures of Bible verses, quotes about loving life, pictures with friends/family, ect. I personally would just prefer that over someone who likes to party, was half naked in music videos/party pictures, and is apparently friends with Paul Bissonnette. That's just me.

It doesn't make either girl a horrible person. People just have opinions on who they would prefer.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:21 am

Modeling pics though? Suspect

I cant believe we haven't heard anything by now. They chose a girl on Thursday and today is Sunday still no news.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:48 am

I bet the Accounting Department had a lot of fun while the guys were voting. Those wild gamblers!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:20 pm

julychild wrote:I bet the Accounting Department had a lot of fun while the guys were voting. Those wild gamblers!!

When I saw this my mind when to Ashley S. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:26 pm

What does this mean? Hugesmile

RealitySteve @RealitySteve
Oh boy...
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:29 pm

Suglitz3 wrote:@Chasingpavements

I agree with the person who said...nobody will change their opinion on either now. Lol. But I will say in Britts defense (because I am so shocked at how much people bash her due to editing and her being honest. She was NICE to everyone in the house the ONLY time she was out of line was when she said something about the rose. And whe was honest with everyone about Arlington...even Chris...she said she joked about it and thought it was small (like the other girls) but then after thinking about it and realizing she would be living at the house with Chris...not in the town...and most likely assuming she could still drive to places for entertainment like Chris does now...she changed her mind...like people do all the time. ANYWAY..point is...I honestly think they edited it to make her look like a villan near the end. so when people think they wanted her all along to be the ette it makes me wonder if they really did. Unless they did that for ratings.

Okay. I got way off base here.
I wanted to say. People should never tear down someones character. She has a strong connection to God and charity work. If you look on her instagram, she has posted things WAY before the Bachelor was around. And her father has as well way before any of this. Another way that shows her character is she never bashes anyone. And she also has some strange pics on instagram from a long time ago. If she were as fake as people say...she would have taken them down as fast as Kaitlyn did. Point is... keep a bit of an open mind about people and realize reality tv can make even the nicest person look a certain way when they record you 24/7..provoke you with questions during interview/confession(whatever they call it) and put you in situations.Edit edit edit. Same with Kaitlyn..they did it to her too.
I think the reasons most people dont like Britt is because of her disingenuous acting while trying to trick people into believing she wanted anything but furthering her acting career from her so stint on the bachelor. 
Nothing wrong in going on for help with your career but to constantly force her crappy act on people is why she isnt many people's cup of tea. She was never in love with Chris, she never liked nor would have moved to Arlington, but she kept at the act even at the WTA. 
I also do not believe she wants to be the Ette because she is looking to settle down and get married. 
The difference between her and Kaithlyn is that i truly believe I kaithlyn falls in love she would settle down. Britt.....not so much. Imho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:30 pm

ElonM wrote:What does this mean? Hugesmile

Oh boy...
Britt got the gig? No!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Oh boy...

There are way too many Jimmy Fallon responses to this and some not best suited for Sunday Brunch crowd.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 pm

see2love wrote:

Oh boy...

It could mean Kaitlyn... RS wanted it to be Britt long ago already and was canvasing for her!! :yes:

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Brill wrote:
see2love wrote:

Oh boy...

It could mean Kaitlyn... RS wanted it to be Britt long ago already and was canvasing for her!! :yes:

Yeah but he was predicting Kaitlyn most recently.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Maybe they decided to continue with both Kaitlyn and Britt . . .?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83