SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by StacyNor Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 am

northernviewer wrote:This could be discussed Til the cows come home... But the bottom line is we either like Britt or we don't and nobody's changing their opinion at this point.

The anticipation has given me the most excitement about this show in a long time. :yes:
I agree. I ain't changing my mind and after seeing that pic of Kaitlyn makes me lean more to Britt . I had no idea Kaitlyn was a party animal and was trash enough to posts pics like that, here comes the gossip magazines slandering her character. If she was proud enough to have those pics before The Bachelor aired tells me enough she is not ready to be serious with anyone and removed those pics to try to make herself look better for the show not for herself. I guess that is why I felt Kaitlyn was acting and these pics make me believe it more to try to get the gig.

I dont get how people can say Kaitlyn will bring ratings, remember Des, her season flopped hard and people love Des and Emily who people thought she was fake season did very well. No one knows what any of these girls will do in ratings all of this is speculation.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:40 am

MiniDiva wrote:We should receive feedback today on the final choice - stay tuned.    Smiley

elan galeVerified account
‏@theyearofelan   LOS ANGELES PEOPLE! Tomorrow! 1pm. Come be part of the 1st "The Bachelorette" date! Over 18 only. Email for details bachelorfans@gmail.com
Elan Gale
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 9m9 minutes ago  
Hey seriously if you're free tomorrow in LA come to our filming so I can meet you and we can watch fun things happen together

Sounds like we'll know for sure by then which girl is on the date. Finally.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:05 am

bluwavz wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I didn't participate much this season so I'm not familiar with the pics of Kaitly that are being talked about. Were they Jade-like or just sleezy?  She seems like she's a major partier to me, so are they just drunk party pics?  Very curious to know.

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 CAFVeWBUgAAyWCu

I don't really think it's all that big deal, but I think this and her videos are partly why she wasn't considered for the B'ette at first and I do think the majority of viewers probably would be turned off by it.

Sorry, I don't even like partying, yet I don't see what's so awful about this pic. It's obviously from a bachelorette party, the other woman is wearing a veil. Kaitlyn is probably joking around being the stripper. She's obviously wearing a bikini, since you can see the string of her bikini top. This show makes women walk around downtown LA in their bikinis like a bunch of hookers and men do strip routines for the ladies, so I find it a tad hypocritical to be outraged by someone dancing around in their bikini. And it's just a fact that dancers aren't as uptight about showing their bodies. It kind of comes with the job.

Britt just isn't a real person. I don't think she even knows who she is, since she lives her life playing a role. That's why she'll tell a guy whatever he likes to hear. Might get a bit confusing with 25 guys.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:19 am

Can you just imagine if that was a picture of Britt?? speechless :shocked!:

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:25 am

Chris Soules had a history of alcohol related incidents and he obviously still drinks a lot, so what is the big deal about a woman who likes to have fun? Chris got lucky that driving with an open container and driving while drunk he never hurt any one else. So I don't see why Kaitlyn not being shy or reserved should be such as issue.

Double standard much? I would prefer a responsible partier than a man with a history of abusing alcohol and then choosing to endanger others. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:29 am

northernviewer wrote:This could be discussed Til the cows come home... But the bottom line is we either like Britt or we don't and nobody's changing their opinion at this point.

The anticipation has given me the most excitement about this show in a long time. :yes:

But NV, I specialize in deadhorse just ask my hubby cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:32 am

stuckinsc wrote:

handwave

Is he still trying to drive you crazy?? ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 3806527698

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:41 am

northernviewer wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

handwave

Is he still trying to drive you crazy?? ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 3806527698

Nope just sent him out for a job interview. Need him to make more. And I do a pretty good job of driving him crazy too. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:58 am

I suppose the thing for me is the double standard I guess one could say about how apparently it's okay for certain women to post photos such as that (and Kaitlyn had many more like that) but it's not okay for other women. I remember when Juan Pablo called a woman who was dressing very similarly to Kaitlyn in her IG pictures a very, very bad name and it was apparently okay for Juan Pablo to call her that because of how she was dressing in her pictures. It's fine for one woman to post partying/scantily clad pictures but not fine for another woman?

None of the pictures makes Kaitlyn a bad person at all. Women can post what they want on their SM. She's fun and outgoing, but I also have no issue in saying I thought she acted the whole time she was on the show because she had zero interest in moving to Arlington. It was just masked by her humor and her humor just isn't my cup of tea. With that being said, I would still absolutely watch her season.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:07 am

northernviewer wrote:Can you just imagine if that was a picture of Britt??  speechless :shocked!:

Well I don't see how these differ all that much, except that she's "modelling" instead of partying.

From http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/871874/viewall
ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 491c8cff72132
ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 491c8d1bb9571

Yeah, it might be a bit short-sighted to put scantily clad party pictures of yourself online, but we should remember that Kaitlyn was dance instructor, not a presidential candidate. Her career isn't one where you have to worry about reputation much. Once she realised she was gonna be unfairly judged by Bachelor Nation, she took them down. Understandable.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Suglitz3 Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:10 am

@Chasingpavements

I agree with the person who said...nobody will change their opinion on either now. Lol. But I will say in Britts defense (because I am so shocked at how much people bash her due to editing and her being honest. She was NICE to everyone in the house the ONLY time she was out of line was when she said something about the rose. And whe was honest with everyone about Arlington...even Chris...she said she joked about it and thought it was small (like the other girls) but then after thinking about it and realizing she would be living at the house with Chris...not in the town...and most likely assuming she could still drive to places for entertainment like Chris does now...she changed her mind...like people do all the time. ANYWAY..point is...I honestly think they edited it to make her look like a villan near the end. so when people think they wanted her all along to be the ette it makes me wonder if they really did. Unless they did that for ratings.

Okay. I got way off base here.
I wanted to say. People should never tear down someones character. She has a strong connection to God and charity work. If you look on her instagram, she has posted things WAY before the Bachelor was around. And her father has as well way before any of this. Another way that shows her character is she never bashes anyone. And she also has some strange pics on instagram from a long time ago. If she were as fake as people say...she would have taken them down as fast as Kaitlyn did. ***Edited***

Suglitz3

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:11 am

I would put modelling pics in a different category than party pics - absolutely.  Apples and oranges IMO

Eta - don't get me wrong it's not that I dislike Kaitlyn, I'm just pointing out that's she's no paragon of virtue. Britt has been painted as lower than low, when in reality there's more more reasons for Kaitlyn to not be bachette material

Last edited by northernviewer on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83