SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:35 am

northernviewer wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I don't believe either one look as if they are ready for marriage. I want Kaitlyn to be the next bachelorette, but I never expected to watch and see a marriage in the end. I want to see her as the next Bachelorette for her awesomeness and funny personality. JMO

I have no idea if either is ready for marriage but I'd say that Britt is closer to it than Kaitlyn. From what I've discerned about Britt from this site is that she doesn't sleep around (thought I read she hasn't slept with anybody for a few years but I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong) she's involved with charities thT help children, she's usually in jeans and sneakers and seems to be genuinely kind. She wasn't perfect. It nobody was or is.  Big deal she wants to be an actress, actresses do get married from time to time and she's not the first or last to go on reality tv.  I may end up disliking her at the end of her season if she is indeed the ette but as of now I think she's a decent person.
I will say that with my background research on Kaitlyn, yea, a few years back she was really wild, but the last bit, she's been really wanting to be serious about something and someone. She spends a ton of time with kids and is involved in charities too I believe. RS, IMO made a big deal about nothing and got people riled up for sure. IMO, Kaitlyn is more into being serious than Britt. IMO, the season with Kaitlyn would be more entertaining and quick whitt than with Britt who seems to be a whiner and a bad actress at best.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:38 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:I don't believe either one look as if they are ready for marriage. I want Kaitlyn to be the next bachelorette, but I never expected to watch and see a marriage in the end. I want to see her as the next Bachelorette for her awesomeness and funny personality. JMO

I have no idea if either is ready for marriage but I'd say that Britt is closer to it than Kaitlyn. From what I've discerned about Britt from this site is that she doesn't sleep around (thought I read she hasn't slept with anybody for a few years but I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong) she's involved with charities thT help children, she's usually in jeans and sneakers and seems to be genuinely kind. She wasn't perfect. It nobody was or is.  Big deal she wants to be an actress, actresses do get married from time to time and she's not the first or last to go on reality tv.  I may end up disliking her at the end of her season if she is indeed the ette but as of now I think she's a decent person.
I will say that with my background research on Kaitlyn, yea, a few years back she was really wild, but the last bit, she's been really wanting to be serious about something and someone.  She spends a ton of time with kids and is involved in charities too I believe.  RS, IMO made a big deal about nothing and got people riled up for sure.  IMO, Kaitlyn is more into being serious than Britt.  IMO, the season with Kaitlyn would be more entertaining and quick whitt than with Britt who seems to be a whiner and a bad actress at best.

That's interesting to hear! I have to say that one of my pet peeves with Britt is all the bragging she does about sponsoring children and whatnot. She even listed that as one of her greatest achievements. I have so much more respect for people who are able to do good without needing the world to applaud them for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:59 am

Britt wanted to take over the WTA and have everyone pity her while she was giving the performance of her life knowing she was up for the next bachelorette. The fake every 3 second tearless cry, her inappropriate "12 second hug" to Chris, then sitting next to him holding his hand and giving her doe eyes look. Acting as she was still completely devastated to lose him. Sorry, nothing comes through as real with this girl.

Even though, I don't like Kaitlyn's raunchy side ( my ideal choice would have been Becca), at least Kaitlyn came off more down to earth and way more respectful of Chris and Whitney on that show.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Suglitz3 Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:57 am

@chasingpavements

It is on Britts instagram from a few weeks ago. It is about 35 pictures down...and it has a blue sky...white cloud and a tree with bright pink flowers. Hope that helps.
ps...does anyone else feel like it is Christmas Eve??? This is killing me laugh out loud. I have to hand it to them....they def. Created a buzz with their twist, Regardless of how everyone feels....they have it being the most anticipated First night...ever.

Suglitz3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:17 am

Beagle wrote:Britt wanted to take over the WTA and have everyone pity her while she was giving the performance of her life knowing she was up for the next bachelorette. The fake every 3 second tearless cry, her inappropriate "12 second hug" to Chris, then sitting next to him holding his hand and giving her doe eyes look. Acting as she was still completely devastated to lose him. Sorry, nothing comes through as real with this girl.

Even though, I don't like Kaitlyn's raunchy side ( my ideal choice would have been Becca), at least Kaitlyn came off more down to earth and way more respectful of Chris and Whitney on that show.

Well, Chris and Whitney both said that Carly, Becca and Kaitlyn were her best friends in the house so I would expect Kaitlyn to be more respectful of the relationship. That being said, it doesn't bug me so much that she is a wannabe actress since Kaitlyn has done some music videos and such, as much as all the hair flinging, the over the top emoting with the fish face, the fake tears and the hissy fit when things don't go her way. If she was an actress who I sensed was being genuine...or at least a better actress so that I didn't think she was being fake, then okay. It's the fakeness that annoys me. I just can't get past it.

Andi annoyed me because I thought she was a spoiled brat who also threw fits when anyone questioned her, but it least it seemed as if she was being herself...or at least as much as the confines of the show allowed. And as much as I didn't care for Andi...or Emily before her...it was for their own behaviour and personality. Britt on the other hand, is ranking right up there with Jake the Fake for her "performance(s)" for me....and I didn't think that was ever going to happen! It is literally a visceral reaction for me and I am not going to be torturing myself by watching if she is indeed the bette. I will check in here to get a feel for the guys and how things are going, but otherwise... no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:19 am

Suglitz3 wrote:@chasingpavements

It is on Britts instagram from a few weeks ago. It is about 35 pictures down...and it has a blue sky...white cloud and a tree with bright pink flowers. Hope that helps.
ps...does anyone else feel like it is Christmas Eve??? This is killing me laugh out loud. I have to hand it to them....they def. Created a buzz with their twist, Regardless of how everyone feels....they have it being the most anticipated First night...ever.

She did that right after WTA aired, when she was probably told that they were considering her for 'ette. The Carly bashing was at its peak 2 weeks before that, when she left the show. She could have said something then or in the weeks after, but she didn't. Not her responsiblility, but IMO,it shows me the difference between her and Becca. One keeps telling everyone she's a Cristian and posts about forgiveness, while the other actually shows it. I just think it comes off as fake. I think the biggest sign for me is how close the top 5 girls were, with the exception of Britt who seemed to only really get along with Jillian. Anyways, agree to disagree!

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:23 am

IMO the decision to start with 2 Bettes and have the guys choose is just a lose:lose proposition.  The one not chosen loses the opportunity while the one chosen becomes, to a degree, a villian lead because she took away the opportunity of the other by being there (even though it was TPTB's brain fart).. 

My best case scenerio if K. isn't the lead: Every Monday night, Kaitlyn join Jimmy Kimmel (no hot tub this time) to recap epis. They can even include one of the guests. That would be amazing.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:43 am

notarose wrote:IMO the decision to start with 2 Bettes and have the guys choose is just a lose:lose proposition.  The one not chosen loses the opportunity while the one chosen becomes, to a degree, a villian lead because she took away the opportunity of the other by being there (even though it was TPTB's brain fart).. 

My best case scenerio if K. isn't the lead: Every Monday night, Kaitlyn join Jimmy Kimmel (no hot tub this time) to recap epis. They can even include one of the guests. That would be amazing.

Although she would be great at it, I don't like the idea of TPTB using Kaitlyn to promote Britt's season. Kaitlyn with JK would bring the ratings up and then TPTB would say they made the right decision picking Britt. I would rather she would not collaborate with them but I'm sure is in her contract and Fleiss & Co plus Britt will take the credit. no
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:55 am

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:IMO the decision to start with 2 Bettes and have the guys choose is just a lose:lose proposition.  The one not chosen loses the opportunity while the one chosen becomes, to a degree, a villian lead because she took away the opportunity of the other by being there (even though it was TPTB's brain fart).. 

Although she would be great at it, I don't like the idea of TPTB using Kaitlyn to promote Britt's season. Kaitlyn with JK would bring the ratings up and then TPTB would say they made the right decision picking Britt. I would rather she would not collaborate with them but I'm sure is in her contract and Fleiss & Co plus Britt will take the credit. no
Ultimately though, I think the best solution though would be for Kaitlyn to be the Bachelorette and let Britt go on 1 or 2 epi's of BIP, then she will be out of our hair so to speak...and yea, punn intended. LOL. I think that after the guys spend a few dates with Britt, they will be running for the hills without passing go. For ratings and an over all great season, Kaitlyn would be the best bet.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:59 am

Beagle wrote:

It has been said that both are being paid however no details regarding the amount or terms of contract.  I do think that the one not chosen will be required by contract to do something in addition to  2 nights of filming.  

:yes: , I agree.  It would improve ratings and K. wouldn't recieve credit.  The upside would be freedom from the edit demons.  giggling

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:01 am

This could be discussed Til the cows come home... But the bottom line is we either like Britt or we don't and nobody's changing their opinion at this point.

The anticipation has given me the most excitement about this show in a long time. :yes:

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:25 am

We should receive feedback today on the final choice - stay tuned.    Smiley

elan galeVerified account
‏@theyearofelan   LOS ANGELES PEOPLE! Tomorrow! 1pm. Come be part of the 1st "The Bachelorette" date! Over 18 only. Email for details bachelorfans@gmail.com
Elan Gale
elan gale ‏@theyearofelan  · 9m9 minutes ago  
Hey seriously if you're free tomorrow in LA come to our filming so I can meet you and we can watch fun things happen together
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83