SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 am

I get paid by TPTB to do this. (j/k) Perhaps. :uptonogood

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:37 am

When does the show start shooting?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 am

^ I believe either tomorrow or Wednesday, but I'm pretty positive I read Wednesday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:40 am

I know it seems outside their wheelhouse to acknowledge spoilers....but aren't they going to have to regarding who the ette is?
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:42 am

lurker11 wrote:I know it seems outside their wheelhouse to acknowledge spoilers....but aren't they going to have to regarding who the ette is?

Sure. They will make some announcement over it. I don't see it being a big deal to them showing who was picked.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:I get paid by TPTB to do this. (j/k) Perhaps. :uptonogood

giggling Good for you Kasha.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 am

Ughh. I'm Done. Poor awesome Kaitlyn looking so dejected standing next to Britt flipping her hair and fake perma grinning was horrible. I'd say CH's audience poll was 90-10 pro Kaitlyn, as IMO is the fan base, so split down the middle yeah right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 am

Maybe the girls will fall in love with each other. Not likely, but can't be totally ruled out.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:46 am

relaxing wrote:Ughh.  I'm Done. Poor awesome Kaitlyn looking so dejected standing next to Britt flipping her hair and fake perma grinning was horrible.  I'd say CH's audience poll was 90-10 pro Kaitlyn, as IMO is the fan base, so split down the middle yeah right.  

TPTB have a boner for Britt. They're just trying to make her happen. I wished if they had wanted her, they'd make her edit look less terrible and just give it to her and not have dragged Kaitlyn into this. That's so not hard to do and I don't understand why they're doing this to these girls.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:48 am

They don't like women.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:48 am

If y'all have seen Sean and Catherine's tweets- they are NOT happy about it. They are Kaitlyn fans for sure.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:49 am

I think there's a good chance the guys will choose Kaitlyn. She got more screentime and a much better edit. And it's not like she's ugly. I think the guys could really go for her.

And do we know that it's truly the guys' decision? I'm sure it will really be decided by the producers and they have to know that Kaitlyn would get better ratings.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83