SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:50 pm

I don't wanna see a wannabe actress on a reality show. Icky. no no

vivi2

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:53 pm

vivi2 wrote:I don't wanna see a wannabe actress on a reality show.  Icky. no no

Talk about rewarding someone for bad behavior. She is the worst and I hope the show is boycotted if she is chosen. I could not watch a season of her...not entertaining, not a love story...ick!!! no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:55 pm

From the first season promo, they marketed Chris' season as "more drama, more tears" and it was ratings gold for them. As creepy as he is, MF does his job well. hmmm

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:57 pm

Isn't Kaitlyn a wanna be model and singer? You say potato ... I say potahto Hugesmile

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:00 pm

The show will say the decision of the final bachelorette was made by the men.

But we all know that's a lie.

So the blame wouldn't be on TPTB.

The show wanted Britt but her storyline didn't support her hence Kaitlyn was thrown in to be the supporting act because of public opinion. A lot of people felt as though Britt was thrown under the bus by some of the girls. I think most of these people forgot her behaviour towards Kaitlyn.

After all MF did say they had to change the formula.

Last edited by ElonM on Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:00 pm

northernviewer wrote:

Isn't Kaitlyn a wanna be model and singer?  You say potato ... I say potahto Hugesmile

At least Kait is just being herself on TB so people like that.

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:03 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
ElonM wrote:Britt will give them the tears etc.

But Kaithlyn will be a good bachelorette.

And again drama and tears sells so..

IA plus IMO Britt will agree to anything. Kaitlyn maybe not so much.

Exactly, they want a puppet given they are revitalizing the show for ratings. Britt works better for them Kaitlyn not so much.

If Kaitlyn is chosen it will be an interesting season.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:09 pm

ElonM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Exactly, they want a puppet given they are revitalizing the show for ratings. Britt works better for them Kaitlyn not so much.

May work better for them in her doing whatever they want but I'm not so sure the ratings would improve over Andi's. Oh well it's them who will have to deal with Miss Cry With No Tears not me if what Mr Write is hearing is true. Sadly that was my guess going into this debacle. So maddening. :bigsigh:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:18 pm

northernviewer wrote:I'll be happy if it's Britt. I usually don't care for the lead so this would be a change for me.  Des was the last one I liked but her season ended up being pretty boring for me.
Me too. But if it is Kaityin I will be OK with it but I want Britt.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:19 pm

Kaitlyn got a dance scholarship, is a dance instructor unlike Britt who specifically stated she wanted to get into acting. When SM accused her of going on the show for her acting career, she stated she changed her mind.

and we have this uncovered back while sleuthing

Hi! My name is Britt...Im 21 years old and live in Azusa, CA. I moved from Detroit, Michigan about three years ago, and will be relocating to Hollywood in the near future. I would love to do any modeling projects that are tasteful and would advance my career. Contact me with questions or comments, Thanks!

and this was my response back on Dec 20th, which hasn't changed.

This is the potential next 'ette? Do they have rocks in their heads. She's moving to Hollywood to advance her career. Getting married is the last thing on this girls mind. IMO

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2672p36-bachelor-19-britt-karolina-nilsson

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:21 pm

StacyNor wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I'll be happy if it's Britt. I usually don't care for the lead so this would be a change for me.  Des was the last one I liked but her season ended up being pretty boring for me.
Me too. But if it is Kaityin I will be OK with it but I want Britt.

Ditto. I'm fine either way as they're both pretty much the same for me. I just happen to like what I saw from Britt off of the show more so than I did with Kaitlyn.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:22 pm

ElonM wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Yeah, but if 70% of the viewers don't like Britt and don't want to see Kaitlyn getting dumped by 13+ men, how is that going to work? We've never had a lead that was disliked by the majority of viewers before the season even began. Maybe they will do it to shake things up, but then, like Jason Mesnick said, we're basically looking at a season of something you would watch on Bravo. No potential for a love story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83