SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by nikikass Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:31 pm

It really doesn't matter who is picked the ratings will be the same with either.

But I would be giddy if its KAITLYN.... go Kaitlyn!!!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:37 pm

Every season there's lots who don't watch due to the lead - I didn't watch JP or Andie - MF didn't even notice

Eta. MF and tptb will choose who they want and don't take notice of what we want. Every season people object to the lead and it goes unnoticed If they want Kaitlyn - it'll be Kaitlyn. If they want Britt - it'll be Britt.

Last edited by northernviewer on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Mirzam wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I haven't checked the board as much all season as I have today!  Can't lie, I'm hoping for a Britt season. :yes:

Me too!  giggling I wasn't here all last season, as I had no interest in Chris.
Me 3 but we are in the minority sad
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Ash2214 wrote:When you look at Des for example, she was a fan favorite and she was portrayed as the "girl next door" and essentially the type of woman that many women could relate to. Her ratings weren't much better than Andi's. They were about the same for most of the season. They only got higher for Des' towards the end because of the drama with Brooks. The bachelorette plain and simple won't get great ratings because of the time of year it's on television IMO. I also think the ratings have a lot to do with the guys and the drama they bring.  

It's smart what they're doing because even though we'll know before the first episode which bachelorette the guys picked, a lot of people will tune in for the first episode or two (I'm thinking more than usual for the bachelorette) because they will want to know how it all went down. I think production is probably hoping that those people who watched the first couple of episodes will be intrigued enough to stick around. The audience that don't like Britt might actually start to like her after a couple of episodes on her own and those that don't like Kaitlyn could possibly do the same thing. A lot of the audience also get hooked on the contestants and tune in for that reason. No matter if it's Kaitlyn or Britt, I don't see the ratings going any lower than they did for Andi's.
I agree with this. The Bacherlotte ratings are actually dismal whoever gets chosen the are people that will watch and the are people that won't. Just because you dislike Britt don't think that people won't watch her season if she gets chosen just because you are not.

Last edited by StacyNor on Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:31 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
northernviewer wrote:I haven't checked the board as much all season as I have today!  Can't lie, I'm hoping for a Britt season. :yes:

Me too!  giggling I wasn't here all last season, as I had no interest in Chris.
Me 3 but we are in the minority sad

I am used to being in the minority. Rolling Eyes
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Britt is growing on me but I still want it to be Kaitlyn!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:37 pm

StacyNor wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:When you look at Des for example, she was a fan favorite and she was portrayed as the "girl next door" and essentially the type of woman that many women could relate to. Her ratings weren't much better than Andi's. They were about the same for most of the season. They only got higher for Des' towards the end because of the drama with Brooks. The bachelorette plain and simple won't get great ratings because of the time of year it's on television IMO. I also think the ratings have a lot to do with the guys and the drama they bring.  

It's smart what they're doing because even though we'll know before the first episode which bachelorette the guys picked, a lot of people will tune in for the first episode or two (I'm thinking more than usual for the bachelorette) because they will want to know how it all went down. I think production is probably hoping that those people who watched the first couple of episodes will be intrigued enough to stick around. The audience that don't like Britt might actually start to like her after a couple of episodes on her own and those that don't like Kaitlyn could possibly do the same thing. A lot of the audience also get hooked on the contestants and tune in for that reason. No matter if it's Kaitlyn or Britt, I don't see the ratings going any lower than they did for Andi's.
I agree with this. The Bacherlotte ratings are actual dismal whoever gets chosen the are people that will watch and the are people that wont. Just because you dislike Britt don't think that people wont watch her season if she gets chosen just because you are not.

If Britt is the one as I'm expecting I think the ratings will go down from week to week as people tire of her hair flipping, emotions, and OTT personality. She's too exhausting for me and I'd have to like her a little bit which I don't. Of course not everyone is like that, some people watch no matter what. I've watched every season since Andrew's although mostly skipped Matt's. I might tune in for the HTDs to see what the final guys are like but that would be it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Production will blame the result of who the 'Ette is on the guys. Even though the guys will probably be "encouraged" by production on whom to vote. cantstopl

I believe this is exactly what will happen. My guess is Britt left at F6 because she thought the gig would be hers & then somehow Kaitlyn got in the mix too. IMO Britt had a less than stellar edit this season & all the reasons she's disliked have been listed here several times. They let her fall from grace all season & any attempts at redemption fell flat. I think that if Kaitlyn ends up being the lead, this is another kick in the teeth to Britt from TPTB.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:40 pm

It's kinda weird that the Bachelorette seasons have lower viewer numbers than the bach when the majority of watchers are women for both. You'd think we (women) would turn out in greater numbers to watch all those men in one house. So does that prove we just like the drama, the fashion, and sizing up other women? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:44 pm

I thought I was going to get a break from the anxious waiting with the Chris finale, but now I want to know who the guys pick for Bachelorette hissyfit

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:45 pm

BKay wrote:It's kinda weird that the Bachelorette seasons have lower viewer numbers than the bach when the majority of watchers are women for both. You'd think we (women) would turn out in greater numbers to watch all those men in one house. So does that prove we just like the drama, the fashion, and sizing up other women? giggling

I prefer the Bachelorette myself so not sure. Maybe it's because the weather is crummy in the winter when the Bachelor is on and nice in the spring for the Bachelorette? Also spring sports so maybe moms are too busy. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:51 pm

albean99 wrote:
BKay wrote:It's kinda weird that the Bachelorette seasons have lower viewer numbers than the bach when the majority of watchers are women for both. You'd think we (women) would turn out in greater numbers to watch all those men in one house. So does that prove we just like the drama, the fashion, and sizing up other women? giggling

I prefer the Bachelorette myself so not sure. Maybe it's because the weather is crummy in the winter when the Bachelor is on and nice in the spring for the Bachelorette? Also spring sports so maybe moms are too busy. question

I'd say the weather is the main reason. It's the reason most networks air all their main shows from late September until April or May.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83