SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:51 pm

Britt looks much more beautiful (and natural obviously) with the much lighter lip color.

Both the ladies look pretty facially and their hair. I love Kaitlyns dress. It reminds me of Christmas laugh out loud. I wish we could see Britt's dress...the only thing you can tell about it, is that it's green. That's it.

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Diana Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 pm

Kaitlyn looks so pretty.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:33 pm

Wow! They both look great but I noticed how Britt has toned down her makeup. Looks more natural. Smiley Please keep both girls and don't send anyone home! Praying
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:39 pm

I hope TPTB are not strongly influencing any of the cast on how to vote.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I hope TPTB are not strongly influencing any of the cast on how to vote.

Haha! You mean like with drinks, spirits, alcohol, food, drinks, alcohol, and did I say alcohol?! ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 3806527698 This is TPTB we are talking about. cantstopl
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:53 pm

I also mean by offering them staying power. Example:
"It might be good for you to vote________. I can see you both having a lot in common and I can see you staying longer if she is around. Now wouldn't that be great, if only to help your acting career."
"I heard ________ loves guys with green eyes and muscles. She's been starring at you all night."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I also mean by offering them staying power. Example:
"It might be good for you to vote________. I can see you both having a lot in common and I can see you staying longer if she is around. Now wouldn't that be great, if only to help your acting career."
"I heard ________ loves guys with green eyes and muscles. She's been starring at you all night."

Oh yes, it is happening as we speak. no no affraid :uptonogood Mikey is hard at "work!"
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:32 am

Is filming tonight?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:35 am

^^ yes. Going on right now.

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Samuel10ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Samuel10 ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Family10ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Samuel15ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 26 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:39 am

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:55 am

Kashathediva wrote:I hope TPTB are not strongly influencing any of the cast on how to vote.

I read somewhere (maybe RS?) that, with Byron and Jay, TPTB actually convinced some women to vote for Jay because it was so overwhelmingly Byron that there was no suspense. So, I think producer influence/manipulation is inevitable. I still maintain that TPTB knew who the lead was going to be, before the men stepped out of the limo.

I do wonder what the set-up is going to be like. I read a recap of Byron/Jay's first day, and it came off a little creepy? Like, they were watching the unknowing women having a pool party through a monitor before introducing themselves? I also was confused whether Byron knew who had voted for him and who hadn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:03 am

The whole scenario is awful. Meeting the 25 contestants is tense enough without adding in the element of competing with a pretty but loudmouth, pouty face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83