SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:51 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

In your opinion, you mean?

And, I'm not giving Bachelor Nation too much credit. I just think that they usually can predict who the lead and winner will be, because they know about edit and interview talk points. They all though it was going to be Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn was the one who was asked "first", and I think it will be her at the end.  
I just think TPTB won't make their decisions just because of what former contestants want. They do what is best for them and they wanted Britt and that is why Britt is a contender of being The Bacherlotte. If it was all about Kaitlyn they wouldn't be in this predicament. The bachelor nation can cry until next month it won't change their decision. They will be back tweeting because they cling on this franchise like bees.

I never said that they would make their decision based on what former contestants want. I said that former contestants are very good at predicting the next lead, they all predicted Kaitlyn, and I think TPTB will make the guys choose Kaitlyn.

I still don't think they wanted Britt. They would have given her a better edit if they did, and they wouldn't have had Chris Soules bash her in his blog (and he STILL said in an interview today he wants Kaitlyn as 'ette). I still think the only reason they are doing this is because Bachelorette ratings were pretty bad, and they needed to get people talking about SOMETHING. I don't think that they are going to take a chance like Juan Pablo again, where a huge portion of the audience hates the lead. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
I guess we will see because if they wanted Kaitlyn they would have had the public choose not the guys. That is the opposite of wanting Kaitlyn. Britt is gorgeous and yes she is prettier than Kaitlyn . The guys will only have one night to decide without knowing them and most likely Britt would make a better impression because of her looks. That is why Kaitlyn fans are angry, we will see how it pans out.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:52 pm

Everyone I've spoken with that don't follow spoilers or boards prefer Britt.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Everyone I've spoken with that don't follow spoilers or boards prefer Britt.
My guy friends feel the same, I showed them a pic of Kaitlyn and Brit all of them chose Britt.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:57 pm

Well, duh! Britt is the best! :cutesmile!:

I haven't been excited about a Bachelor/ette season since Emily's. I really hope Britt gets to stay and Kaitlin leaves.
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:02 pm

We will see how they handle that first day/night. Though I do expect the actual b-ette to be spoiled, I doubt any official announcement will be made - so until May 18 they will try to create buzz- who is it? I think they're trying to get a max audience for the first night because the numbers tend to build from there. RS seems to think (and I think he checked the schedule) that the next night, 5/19, there will be 1 more hour... that will probably be the M&G rose ceremony.

Several seasons recently they have not even had a full 2 hr. first night and many viewers admit to skipping it. So they're pretty clearly hoping to provide enough drama on night 1 to get folks to tune in. The guys, somehow, don't seem to bring as much entertainment the first night.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:04 pm

StacyNor wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
I just think TPTB won't make their decisions just because of what former contestants want. They do what is best for them and they wanted Britt and that is why Britt is a contender of being The Bacherlotte. If it was all about Kaitlyn they wouldn't be in this predicament. The bachelor nation can cry until next month it won't change their decision. They will be back tweeting because they cling on this franchise like bees.

I never said that they would make their decision based on what former contestants want. I said that former contestants are very good at predicting the next lead, they all predicted Kaitlyn, and I think TPTB will make the guys choose Kaitlyn.

I still don't think they wanted Britt. They would have given her a better edit if they did, and they wouldn't have had Chris Soules bash her in his blog (and he STILL said in an interview today he wants Kaitlyn as 'ette). I still think the only reason they are doing this is because Bachelorette ratings were pretty bad, and they needed to get people talking about SOMETHING. I don't think that they are going to take a chance like Juan Pablo again, where a huge portion of the audience hates the lead. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
I guess we will see because if they wanted Kaitlyn they would have had the public choose not the guys. That is the opposite of wanting Kaitlyn. Britt is gorgeous and yes she is prettier than Kaitlyn . The guys will only have one night to decide without knowing them and most likely Britt would make a better impression because of her looks. That is why Kaitlyn fans are angry, we will see how it pans out.

But, these aren't 25 random men. Whenever any of these guys goes through the audition process, they are asked to rank their preferences for potential Bachelorettes. Rozlyn was asked to do it between Jake, Reid, and Kip and I recently read an article where a contestant was asked to do it between Lindsay and Des. So, that means, before the men even meet the women, TPTB are already going to know who the lead is going to be...because they picked the men accordingly. So, TPTB aren't really giving the men the power. It's just a ratings ploy. It's just a matter of whether they want Kaitlyn or Britt, and I still think they want Kaitlyn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Everyone I've spoken with that don't follow spoilers or boards prefer Britt.

My roommate who watches the show every week, but isn't super into it also picked Britt. My boyfriend who watched a few episodes with me this season said last night that if he and his friends were on the show, they would all pick Britt. He thought Kaitlyn came off last night as "forcing it" and thought her facial expressions made her come off as mean looking. It's funny how different opinions can be.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

My roommate who watches the show every week, but isn't super into it also picked Britt. My boyfriend who watched a few episodes with me this season said last night that if he and his friends were on the show, they would all pick Britt. He thought Kaitlyn came off last night as "forcing it" and thought her facial expressions made her come off as mean looking. It's funny how different opinions can be.

Every picture I'm seeing posted here gives me the same vibe...Kaitlyn is mean looking.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

People that thought that Britt was auditioning for the role that is how I saw Kaitlyn in the show.I even mentioned it in another broad, I felt she was trying hard to be a standout to get the gig. That is why she was furious last night, she was even quite for a chit chatter like her on WTA because she was desperate for the gig.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:26 pm

I think TPTB just announced 2 Bettes so viewers have something to talk about until the show airs and, as someone said upthread, to bring more viewers into night 1.  Of course it will be spoiled as to who will continue in the role (according to the article with the CH interview someone posted it does sound like the decision will be made night 1) but viewers will want know why a particular girl was rejected/picked and tune in. 

IMO the spin is beautiful girl vs funny girl.  Basically a disservice to both. 

I also agree with the post upthread that during casting they ask who each guy prefers so the deck is stacked going in and basically 1 of the girls is the "fall girl".  Even if they cast 12:12 and 1 neutral some viewers won't buy it. 

Ashley H went through a bit of that with rag mags initially claiming she was a default pick.  That gradually became old news as the season progressed as will the circumstances of the next solo Bette.

I think EVERY cast member on the show entertains the idea of being the next lead when they sign up.  Once they are on the season they may change their mind or not.  It's just part of "the process". 
Of course I prefer Kaitlyn but Britt has equal right to be on the show.  C'est la vie.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:31 pm

notarose wrote:I think TPTB just announced 2 Bettes so viewers have something to talk about until the show airs and, as someone said upthread, to bring more viewers into night 1.  Of course it will be spoiled as to who will continue in the role (according to the article with the CH interview someone posted it does sound like the decision will be made night 1) but viewers will want know why a particular girl was rejected/picked and tune in. 

IMO the spin is beautiful girl vs funny girl.  Basically a disservice to both. 

I also agree with the post upthread that during casting they ask who each guy prefers so the deck is stacked going in and basically 1 of the girls is the "fall girl".  Even if they cast 12:12 and 1 neutral some viewers won't buy it. 

Ashley H went through a bit of that with rag mags initially claiming she was a default pick.  That gradually became old news as the season progressed as will the circumstances of the next solo Bette.

I think EVERY cast member on the show entertains the idea of being the next lead when they sign up.  Once they are on the season they may change their mind or not.  It's just part of "the process". 
Of course I prefer Kaitlyn but Britt has equal right to be on the show.  C'est la vie.
I disagree. I think the are girls that don't entertain it and go there for love like Cat and Whit even Becca in recent years. They don't ACT and try to get the gig they just go with the flow and hope they are the F1 instead of being The Bacherlotte.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:37 pm

nikikass wrote:I believe the men will choose who MF wants.

I completely agree with you here. I am guessing that it will be predetermined.

I think they decided to add Britt after her audition on WTA. That girl can cry on demand! We must remember how much TPTB like drama.
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83