SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by elyn Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:53 am

Assuming they do probably known the men's choice ahead of time from their screening, I feel very cynical about this and wonder whether they are just doing this to milk the drama that would happen if Britt lost out to Kaitlyn again, hoping to provoke a fit will like she had on the group date. I'm not a Britt fan, but I hope that's not why they are doing this. (Then again, I hope not to have a Britt season either. All around seems like a bad situation.)
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:54 am

I'm glad Kaitlyn showed she wasn't happy about sitting next to the other half of the Bachelorette. Compared to fake Britt who was holding her hand and being all lovey dovey with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:56 am

TPTB are not stupid. They know that the horny male contestants will vote for Britt because they find her sexier. Kaitlyn is pretty and I was hoping she was the lead but I think she is more cute than sexy. JMOAA

Last edited by 2boys3girls on Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:05 am

The thing is.... though Britt is very pretty, I don't think she's super sexy. The guys will be visually attracted to her for sure and if Kaitlyn only has one night to make the impression it will be rough, but tptb do know that their viewing audience is women not men. If they have cast men who can't look beyond the packaging, well, then, they'll have a poorly rated season. They had the "physical" season last season- ratings weren't great and the couple didn't last.... lose/lose.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:08 am

Pierz wrote:Ok guys, serious question: What happens to the guys that don't pick the girl with the most votes. Let's say 1 of them gets 13 votes and the other gets 12. I don't think the remaining Bachelorette would want to marry someone who didn't vote for her on night one.

It will be The Bachelorette: The Hunger Games.
For the 'ette voted off she and her entourage of men are beamed up to another dimension and forced to vie against each other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:11 am

Please let it be Kaitlyn.  Britt is so fake, I cant stand watching her. Nothing authentic about her...at all!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:21 am

Even though this has been done before - starting off with two leads - Byron and whatever his name is were unknowns, before the show started using rejects from previous seasons. These leads now have a fan base and with social media, I don't think this is going to go over very well with viewers. The audience reaction should be a good indication to them - people wanted Kaitlyn. Britt will be chosen by the guys because that's what will appeal to them. She really is just all hair. Kaitlyn would be much more fun to watch. This may be the first since season 1 that I don't watch.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Pierz wrote:Ok guys, serious question: What happens to the guys that don't pick the girl with the most votes. Let's say 1 of them gets 13 votes and the other gets 12. I don't think the remaining Bachelorette would want to marry someone who didn't vote for her on night one.

For the 'ette voted off she and her entourage of men are beamed up to another dimension and forced to vie against each other.

Kasha you crack me up cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:33 am

If Britt is the bachette it will the be the first time in years that I skip a season of the bachette. I can't with her. Please men, think with you head and not your...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:39 am

Add me to the list of people who will not watch if Britt turns out to be the lead.

Probably going against the odds, but until we know, I will hold out hope the guys they cast have a few brain cells, can see past Britt's pretty face to the very fake person behind it, and choose Kaitlyn.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:45 am

Kashathediva wrote:

cantstopl

I don't know why people are angry it won't change the outcome.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:56 am

relaxing wrote:I'm sure it will be Britt after night one.  If they wanted it to be Kaitlyn it would be. Easy choice.  Clearly TPTB want Britt so this way, they can say we tried to give the fans their fav, but oops sorry, the guys decided to kick her to the curb.

To borrow a quote, I would rather eat dirt and wash it down with a bag of hair, than see a fake "choice" episode that keeps Britt over Kaitlyn, and Britt's reaction to "winning" the Bacelorette title.  I wish Kaitlyn could just say no thanks and get out of this.

So not cool, TPTB.

Bolding by me..

I agree. I think this was a mistake for TPTB to do this. The fans are the ones who give them their ratings, best not to make them angry.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83