SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by kikora Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:34 am

Very interesting how outspoken so many of the past Bach/ettes are - and how nearly unanimously negative or skeptical they are about the decision (and that so many are even heavily still saying they want Kaitlyn)

It'll be interesting to see the response from all of them if Britt ends up as the sole lead.

I'm a little surprised some aren't being more reserved since many tend to tow the company line.

Ali (F), in particular, is one I'm surprised is being outspoken about thinking it's a bad idea (though she's not saying now who she'd favor) given E! definitely likes to use her to get access to others from the show and historically it's seemed like she's be one of the many who bite their tongues because they still have something at stake to some degree.

kikora

Back to top Go down

ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:37 am

bringing over the Ette discussion from Becca thread :

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^^ yep..maybe those twitter savvy can tweet MF and let him know that Kaitlyn will be a great lead for their Canada first Ette ..if the tools they cast on US version pick Britt instead.

Yes, ITA! She would have such a huge following. MF and crew have no part of the Bachelor Canada franchise though. Team Kaitlyn can tweet @GoodHumanProds if Kaitlyn is not adored by the US franchise. Canada loves you Kaitlyn ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 3806527698

btw..i just knew that MF and Co has nothing to do with Canadian version. No wonder the Canadian was lot less cray-cray ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:45 am

Linds911 wrote:I didn't start watching regularly until Jason's season so no clue how it happened/worked for Byron's season but it seems un-fair. What if the F1 gets chosen by the girl they didn't want? no no hmmm

Mary wasn't even in episode 1.  Wonder if that would happen this season too (adding some guys in there).

Boy, I feel old! LOL

I actually loved watching Byron and Mary.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:48 am

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I didn't start watching regularly until Jason's season so no clue how it happened/worked for Byron's season but it seems un-fair. What if the F1 gets chosen by the girl they didn't want? no no hmmm

Mary wasn't even in episode 1.  Wonder if that would happen this season too (adding some guys in there).

Boy, I feel old! LOL

I actually loved watching Byron and Mary.

That was actually one of my favourites as well. I thought they were a good, sincere couple. He even tried to learn Spanish for her folks and I was happy he picked her since if I recall correctly, she was the oldest woman there. No chasing the sweet young thing for him. They gave it a really good go and if not for her drinking, it might have worked out differently.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:17 am

bluwavz wrote:
umngirl wrote:Man the Team Britt people on Twitter are vicious. You post one opinion tweet and they come after you. I've been called names I never have before. It's cray-cray.

Yikes. Glad they haven't tweeted me. I almost never tweet about this show but this whole thing has me fired up. LOL.

IMO this is one of reasons TPTB love their idea... and I don't   hissyfit   This 2-bachelorette announcement brings back the "drama" the franchise feeds off.  Polarize the fan base before the season even starts.  This Bachelor season was a dud for me as I found Chris to be uninspiring however I really liked how the volume was way down in terms of "hate" tweeters and IG posters of the final 2 (or even final 4). Bloggers turned it down a notch as well so I returned to reading many of them. 

no  Bad idea to make women compete for the attention of men on the Bachelorette.  I usually enjoy the Bette more because I like the idea of the men doing the "heavy lifting" - working for the attention of a woman.  With this 2-Bette concept, up to a point, the women are expected to face off for men all over again. BLAH!!!! If a man can't put effort into the beginning of a relationship then he might turn out to be a sloth during it. 

Logistics
1. Are both Britt and Kaitlyn getting paid for the duration of filming?
2. How does TPTB keep the season from being spoiled?  Byron's season was pre-SM.  Are they going to sequester whichever girl is not continuing for 2-3 months? That would be bizarre  duh

It sounded like the decision by the guys would occur night 1.  Perhaps I misunderstood.  I don't think either is a slam dunk to continue.  It really will depend on the guys and their impression of each on The Bachelor.  Most interesting will be if some of the guys didn't watch the show. 

As to beauty, it is subjective, and regardless, women have much more to offer, and should be valued for more, than physical appearance.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:40 am

I really think we will be spoiled as to which one gets picked after the first public date. I don't think we will have to wait for the first show. RS seems to think SM will let the cat out of the bag pretty quickly so that is good. I can find out early whether I will be watching or if I should make other plans.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:44 am

Good bio info

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/196-film-reviews/13720-the-bachelorette-will-it-be-britt-or-kaitlin

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:24 am

As much as I enjoy Kaitlyn, I'm not sure I'll be watching, just keeping up with her SM and reading all of your thoughts. On the other note, if she doesn't get the gig as one and only, then I'm more than happy for her getting the shot in real love away from the cameras, which doesn't exclude her making a career in front of them.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:27 am

Did anyone watch the girls on JK? I just saw it and they seem to think both of them are staying for some reason when I don't think that's what's happening.

I just love how real Kait is, she is so adorable and fun. I'm sure the men will go for Britt though, even the comments on JK's Youtube interview of them were all about Britt and how hot she is, etc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:35 am

atem wrote:I find the Kaitlyn fans just as 'crazy' as the Britt ones.  
I actually think they are worse because of the entitlement they think they have. That it was Kaitlyn or noone. Whatever, it happened nothing will change their decision, they just must pray the men are not snobs and pick their precious Kaitlyn but if I was a man in that show I would pick Britt
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:22 am

If Kaitlyn reacts like that to a surprise (pouting), wait until she sees what the producers will pull on her next! ihaveaproblem -  The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing  - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 11 2498057887

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by fatiOz Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:41 am

#TeamKaitlyn. I love how vocal Anna Kendrick is on twitter. I loved her before but I adore her now.

fatiOz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+104
Longhornfan
alwaystulips
ironcat
mprssdbyu
Monalisamiami83