SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:32 pm

Hotmamma, Whitney followed them last night.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:38 pm

I have a feeling Whit's gonna be staying with Chris in LA cause he's doing DWTS.

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:41 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:I have a feeling Whit's gonna be staying with Chris in LA cause he's doing DWTS.
I see this too. I really believe her friend that she quit (gave her two weeks says she couldn't work after the finale). I am not sure I recommend her choice but Whitney has worked hard since she was graduated college could be nice for her to have time to relax. Smiley She deserves it! She is a smart cookie and I support any decision she and Chris make.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:15 pm

Diana wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I have a feeling Whit's gonna be staying with Chris in LA cause he's doing DWTS.
I see this too. I really believe her friend that she quit (gave her two weeks says she couldn't work after the finale). I am not sure I recommend her choice but Whitney has worked hard since she was graduated college could be nice for her to have time to relax. Smiley She deserves it! She is a smart cookie and I support any decision she and Chris make.

I somehow think that Sean's advice to Chris about DWTS was that his F1 should visit part of the time and work part of the time. I think Catherine was often bored and didn't get as much of Sean's time as she might have liked.

That said - Whitney is a Registered Nurse with experience in a niche specialty that would always have job opportunities to someone with her resume. OK - maybe not in Arlington IA but any major city with a fertility clinic. I also remember Whitney telling Chris that as rewarding as her career is, she wants to be a wife and a mother and she can always fall back to her career. She may just feel that even though she wouldn't see that much of Chris because of long hours of practice she would rather be with him and give "wifely support" when she can than not be there.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:25 pm

She can always volunteer at the Childrens hospital.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Looks like Whitney may be at the airport.   Smiley

MiniDiva wrote:
@TDawg_26

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 B_XrhZ6WcAA9A8G

Bringing this forward!! Thanks MD! yes

And now, they are Facebook friends! TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 3806527698

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:47 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

And now, they are Facebook friends! TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 6 3806527698

:Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo: :Woah-hoo:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Whit's decision to do that WTA viewing party after being so private and low key all season: The first step toward what she knows will soon be a very public life?

:sprinklehearts

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:57 pm

What do we think of there being a cliffhanger? There are some theories swirling around because of the twist...and all the cliffhangers this season? I was going to include more to the theory, but in the interest that it revolves around Becca as F1, I'm not going to go further.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 pm

BowenAnderson wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

The girl in the picture is FB friends with Whitney- that's very generous of Whitney.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:06 pm

Diana wrote:

So are we thinking that this latest action of Whitney following the CA company on SM and getting to LA early (possibly for a Friday business meeting? ???)  truly seals the deal of her being f1? She has been flying under radar all season and this activity while subtle seems very f1 appropriate to me.

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:14 pm

^ JMO but the whole "establishing" a (temporary) life in LA sounds to me very much like she is making plans to keep herself occupied while Chris practices dancing. She is very much a planner (remember ABC bio said she was totally old fashioned, used a planner) and to me, not the type to just go to LA and wing it while he practices. To me, it says she's thought this through carefully and made plans.

I too see it as very F1 related.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan