SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:13 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:We usually have several videos of both F2 by this time .. Are all the video makers on TeamBecca??

I would if the program I used to use worked.sad

I am team Whitney, but I will only do couple videos after finale! (well I made 1 exception once)

Back to top Go down

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:36 pm

Diana wrote:TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 L28LNz6
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 Ry2lSWl
Rewatching this date is my favorite. LOOK AT THEM. heartbeat

I don't know which date I liked the best. I re-watched the mural date the other day and it was perfect. He says so many wonderful things about her and has said a number of times things like he can see her as his wife, see a proposal at the end of this or no question she would make him a better man. Monday can't come soon enough! :yes:
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:39 pm

tennischick80 wrote:There is a preview of Whitney saying she is the future Mrs. Soules...What F1 in the past has ever said anything like this?

This is sliced and diced...I would bet on it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:41 pm

sophienette wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:We usually have several videos of both F2 by this time .. Are all the video makers on TeamBecca??

I would if the program I used to use worked.sad

I am team Whitney, but I will only do couple videos after finale! (well I made 1 exception once)

Sophienette...just watched your "Walking on the Sunshine" Women of Bachelor video...ACES! Really...so talented!
I really hope we can hold you to the offer of the video next week.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Seeing the caps for the Wedding Crasher's Date above, makes me believe that Chrisney did spend more time with each other that doesn't make it on the screen.  They seem so comfortable with each other early on and continued through out the show as they were a couple that had been dating for a while.
 :sprinklehearts
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:54 pm

I fully predict that Whitney will have a spell of doubt at some point in the finale, which will make it that much sweeter when she is a nervous, emotional wreck until he tells her he loves her back...can you just see her clasp her hands over her mouth after she listens to his proposal says, "Shuuuut Up" in her cute southern drawl "Uh duh..."
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:14 pm

tennischick80 wrote:I fully predict that Whitney will have a spell of doubt at some point in the finale, which will make it that much sweeter when she is a nervous, emotional wreck until he tells her he loves her back...can you just see her clasp her hands over her mouth after she listens to his proposal says, "Shuuuut Up" in her cute southern drawl "Uh duh..."
I can see the shut up coming. I love her giggling
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Diana wrote:
tennischick80 wrote:I fully predict that Whitney will have a spell of doubt at some point in the finale, which will make it that much sweeter when she is a nervous, emotional wreck until he tells her he loves her back...can you just see her clasp her hands over her mouth after she listens to his proposal says, "Shuuuut Up" in her cute southern drawl "Uh duh..."
I can see the shut up coming. I love her giggling

No Whitney, wrong time to tell a guy to "shut up" when he proposes! rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:20 pm

Getting scene set for Monday.

:sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts

l o v e l o v e l o v e l o v e l o v e l o v e l o v e l o v e l o v e l o v e :l o v

:sweetheart: sweet kiss :inlove rose bud cheerstoyou cheerstoyou cheerstoyou cheerstoyou cheerstoyou cheerstoyou cheerstoyou :

:wedding :married :wedding :married
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:59 pm

The way he looks at her melts me

TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 CxRWHso
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 IVQU0Ps
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 AyZuaYj
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 1ymgnqx
TeamSouleshakers - Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 4 LJyDTiy
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:10 pm

^^Chris is happy with Whitney.  The last cap is him smiling after Whitney saying she loved him and wanted to share the wine and his VO saying that he came on the show for this reason - to find love.  There is definitely a special connection between the two of them. PINKHEART
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by onlyme Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:12 am

When I see these caps of Chris and Whitney, I realize that Whitney and Chris visited each other's homes/place that they actually live and work. None of the other girls did that.

onlyme

Female Posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules - Whitney Bischoff - Fan Forum - Discussion - Thread #2

+74
hteddy08
star_D
dw_a_mom
milo05
chrisdesfan