SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Pia1 Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:51 am

Maggenzm wrote:
sfrank wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
I cannot open TLA's fan vid from yesterday.  It says something about copyright.  

THinking out loud? Works for me

What a perfect fit/match, I am sorry yall, but I can't see Chris with anyone else, but Becca. I can't see anyone of them letting go of the other. Ain't gona happen, they are madly in love with one another.

Thank you Sfrank!

Yes I agree. I can't see him choosing the other way. But if he does, then we were snookered by Tptb.imo

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:54 am

Maggenzm wrote:I went back to re watch the bach, on their 1 one on one, she had indicated that her fear is not having her feeling reciprocated, like the last relationship. So I can see why she has her guard up, and in the bottom of her heart she is really afraid to admit she has totally fallen for him, she is afraid to be hurt bcs there is still someone else(whit) in the running who she has a high opinion of, but at some point she is going to take that leap of faith because she doesn't want lose him.JMO

This makes a lot of sense, and Becca Tilley coming around at the very end may be the unexpected twist. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 am

If Becca's life is about to change, (1) she could be engaged to Chris and getting married (2) she's going to be the next Bachelorette or (3) being on the show has given her a new opportunity we don't know about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:02 pm

The Becca boat has now pulled up anchor and now setting sail to IOWA. So please hang on tight it's going to be a bumpy ride to get there, but we'll get there. Just don't look at the barn it's kinda tacky. Just remember we didn't pick out the Decor, but that's ok we'll fire them later laugh out loud Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:21 pm

Hopefully wrote:The Becca boat has now pulled up anchor and now setting sail to IOWA. So please hang on tight it's going to be a bumpy ride to get there, but we'll get there. Just don't look at the barn it's kinda tacky. Just remember we didn't pick out the Decor, but that's ok we'll fire them later laugh out loud Smiley

Aye, aye Captin! My arms and legs firmly inside the boat.
Full speed ahead! Tally-ho!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:22 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I went back to re watch the bach, on their 1 one on one, she had indicated that her fear is not having her feeling reciprocated, like the last relationship. So I can see why she has her guard up, and in the bottom of her heart she is really afraid to admit she has totally fallen for him, she is afraid to be hurt bcs there is still someone else(whit) in the running who she has a high opinion of, but at some point she is going to take that leap of faith because she doesn't want lose him.JMO
This is what is confusing to me.  If Becca has never been in love before, how were her feelings in her last relationship not reciprocated causing her to keep her guard up with Chris?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 pm

concerned36 wrote:If Becca's life is about to change, (1) she could be engaged to Chris and getting married (2) she's going to be the next Bachelorette or (3) being on the show has given her a new opportunity we don't know about.

Re: #2. It would be kinda messed up for Becca to accept the offer for Bachelorette when all the while she been championing Kaityln for it. Up and including yesterday.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:24 pm

I am TOTALLY on the Becca boat!!!! Can't wait to see the ending of this love story!!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:28 pm

FLChica wrote:
This is what is confusing to me.  If Becca has never been in love before, how were her feelings in her last relationship not reciprocated causing her to keep her guard up with Chris?

It's the weird editing this season...she tells Chris on their first 1 on 1 that she was in a relationship but the feelings weren't reciprocated at it was hard for her.

It's like her HTD when her family was edited to sound like they'd never seen her with a man before but Becca later explained on SM that they had ---her long time ex was a neighbor so she didn't need "bring" him home since they already knew him!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:29 pm

Whitney is the surprise Bachelorette.  Even Becca doesn't know obviously. W will be amazing, an adventurous and centered and fun loving Bachelorette.  And that means that Becca is F1!   In my most humble opinion. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 76 3806527698 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 76 3806527698 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 76 3806527698

Last edited by avoice on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:29 pm

sfrank wrote:
concerned36 wrote:If Becca's life is about to change, (1) she could be engaged to Chris and getting married (2) she's going to be the next Bachelorette or (3) being on the show has given her a new opportunity we don't know about.

Re: #2. It would be kinda messed up for Becca to accept the offer for Bachelorette when all the while she been championing Kaityln for it. Up and including yesterday.

Yes, and also MF said last night they have not made a decision yet. So it's something her friends know about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:32 pm

Pia1 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
sfrank wrote:

THinking out loud? Works for me

What a perfect fit/match, I am sorry yall, but I can't see Chris with anyone else, but Becca. I can't see anyone of them letting go of the other. Ain't gona happen, they are madly in love with one another.

Thank you Sfrank!

Yes I agree.  I can't see him choosing the other way. But if he does, then we were snookered by Tptb.imo

Pia, Monday can't get here fast enough for me. He is going to pick her, she is the one.
I noticed Chris using these 2 words a lot on how he is deciding, "I have to go with my gut, also in  talking about Becca, he said "I felt it in my gut and soul that I couldn't let her go, and if you go back and watch when he is deciding btw B and K, you can see the struggle in his eyes - K is all in, but B is not all in, common sense will say pick K, the all in, but his gut says, B. hence his explanation to K is " this decision makes no sense".
If you ask the previous leads, their last decision always comes down to who they can't let, and based on his talk with CH, Becca is the one he just can't let go,(she is the one) even though he might feel strongly about the others.
I think the bach world trains the lead to go by the process of elimination. Who can you let go at that time? JMO
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass