SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:29 pm

sparkler wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Kaboom, cannonball. Blow things out of the water. That's what MF is saying. When Becca is the F1 it's going to blow everything out of the water this season. Yep I see that happening down to the tea. And he also makes the point to ppl Don't beleave RS has all the answers. Like he's telling RS in your face thing laugh out loud. Jmo though. Smiley
I have doubts about RS this season more than normal.  First, he normally has the epi by epi breakdown, he didn't this time.  What he did have, he made quite a few mistakes in.  Therefore, whose to say he's not making another by his "prediction" of who the F1 will be.  The editing I see right from epi 3 onwards and the post season SM and even the articles point to Becca as F1.  IMO, the US mags source is RS and since his info has been anything but completely correct this season, I really have my doubts as to his "thoughts" on who the F1 is.  Heck for all I know, he's going off of some info which will in turn be related to epi 3 wedding crashing date where she had told people that she and Chris are engaged.  Sorry if this hurts thougts/feelings of others regarding RS, but something about how every mag and gossip site are taking RS's F1 prediction and elaborating on it...screams un-reliable this season!!  IMO.

I agree. Usually he is so certain of his predictions, going into paragraph after paragraph about it. He is not doing that this time with more focus on the episodes than the outcomes.
Much less bravado than in the past. He also used to really bash MF and mock the show and he does much less of this. He is almost in alignment with the show, more defensive of it. Of course he makes his living from the show, but I have always suspected that his sources are with ABC and give him information to draw attention to the show, especially in the off season. Evidently, RS's site was one of the most searched websites from 2014. That is free advertising for ABC. Having said that, that makes RS at the mercy of the show. Give him accurate predictions right up to the final two, give him some certainty for a season or two and then another fleissed season. By the way if I remember correctly, the original kaboom tweets were in reference to the RS lawsuit.

yes what i found interesting is that he claimed he had the Whitney F1 spoiler for this season 2 days after it happened, as the quickest he had in his spoiling history. :uptonogood

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

Post by Linds911 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:30 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Yes, the F2 has been let go before the FRC...AND, we do have the preview with the limo pics in it.  They are in limos for the FRC day I believe.  We have had times in the past where there haven't been pics too. IMO

Not on the Bachelor.....has an F2 left early
Bachelor/Bachelorette all the same show no idea...

Andi's FRC only had a few pictures, and we know why... Bachelor's usually don't let their F2 leave because producers like the "will he or won't he" propose suspense.  Will Becca be the first one? Hard to say but given her doubts maybe she feels like Witney has more of a connection then she does, knows that she is ready, where B wouldn't want Chris to propose and let him down if she's not ready, so chooses to leave on her own, but since she's shown in the limo... no idea

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 1f49c

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 8367-910 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 I_got_13 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 E5kqdm15 boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:37 pm

IF Becca doesn't make it to the FRC (I think she does) it's because she decided to leave on her own and not because she was sent away jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:
MommaSez wrote:In those airport pics, Becca's t-shirt says "Love Struck" :-) Kaboom!

:yes:  This is worthy of this..  :Chris:

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 Th?id=HN.608047247955003931&pid=15

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6 - Page 28 Screen15

YOU ARE GOOD! I was wondering what her shirt said exactly! High clap

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:51 pm

Becca seems so very happy on these pics!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:57 pm

truelovealways wrote:IF Becca doesn't make it to the FRC (I think she does) it's because she decided to leave on her own and not because she was sent away jmo

Don't forget that she attends a funeral or visitation the day after the FRC, so she likely knew about the death of her great grandmother before that - that could also have something to do with why she might have skipped the FRC.

JMO....

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:58 pm

Pia1 wrote:Becca seems so very happy on these pics!

I beatingheart your Avi
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:00 pm

avoice wrote:Because her faith is so important to her I would think that she had Peace to do the show. God guides in mysterious ways sometimes .
And if I can add to this, just because she's a virgin, doesn't mean that she can't/doesn't want an in love and happy ending. Why should it? IMO, she came on this show as someone should...to fall in love.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by chiliwhili Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:03 pm

I personally think Chris is gobsmacked by Becca - a girl who can shoot - loves the outdoors - great sense of humour - all things that are very important to Chris - it's like she was made for him, and I don't think that fact is lost on Chris.  If he doesn't pick her it I think it will be only because he has prioritized finding a wife (no disrespect to Whitney who seems like a lovely person too, just not as natural a fit for Chris IMO)

chiliwhili

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:09 pm

^^  She got to experience everything that he loved.  That was huge!  Plus, she got to see Arlington and Whit didn't.  I wondered why she was on that trip and now I know.  "I'd want to pop out babies ASAP!"   giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:12 pm

ElonM wrote:
Pia1 wrote:Becca seems so very happy on these pics!

I  beatingheart your Avi

Thank you! Me too! Thanks to Litta for making it. :cutesmile!:
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:14 pm

chiliwhili wrote:I personally think Chris is gobsmacked by Becca - a girl who can shoot - loves the outdoors - great sense of humour - all things that are very important to Chris - it's like she was made for him, and I don't think that fact is lost on Chris.  If he doesn't pick her it I think it will be only because he has prioritized finding a wife (no disrespect to Whitney who seems like a lovely person too, just not as natural a fit for Chris IMO)

Yes and yes clapping!
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley #6

+59
umngirl
sanlee088
Mustang19
Beeleever
nikikass