SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 01, 2015 8:33 pm

bachelorfan777 wrote:I hope Andi and/or Whitney Bischoff post pics of their adventures this weekend! Cant wait to see the hats!    laugh out loud

I would say there's 100% chance you'll get pics from one of them for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 01, 2015 8:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bachelorfan777 wrote:I hope Andi and/or Whitney Bischoff post pics of their adventures this weekend! Cant wait to see the hats!    laugh out loud

I would say there's 100% chance you'll get pics from one of them for sure.

... and 1:1 odds it will be a kissy face selfie fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 2498057887 possibly with a glass of wine (or mint julep) in her other hand.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Fri May 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Why would anyone want to watch Andi in NY?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri May 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Bet2Win wrote:Why would anyone want to watch Andi in NY?  

Because she is a great role model and so sweet to her fans. : no idea fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 2292733854 rofl rotfl duh :fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 623245435 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 2292733854
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 02, 2015 2:40 am

whit90 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:Why would anyone want to watch Andi in NY?  

Because she is a great role model and so sweet to her fans. : no idea fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 2292733854 rofl rotfl duh :fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 623245435 fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 2292733854

There is no accounting for taste...look at the Kardashians.

When Andi reamed out JPab as part of her audition for the Bette, I said she wouldn't be going back to law and was looking for a career in tv. Many poo poo'd the idea since after all, she was a role model; a tough, gang busting assistant DA who loved her job. I thought she was a spoiled, smug, self satisfied brat who wanted to be the next Nancy Grace. Even I had no idea she would stoop to a reality show about her life. She might as well go and make the inevitable sex tape.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 02, 2015 11:33 am

No hat's yet, but how about a kissyface?

Andi Dorfman @AndiDorfman  ·  11h 11 hours ago
We get dooooown at the Derby! @Sarah_Hyland
fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 CD-IeayVIAA-lbK

Sprite wrote:snipped..

When Andi reamed out JPab as part of her audition for the Bette, I said she wouldn't be going back to law and was looking for a career in tv. Many poo poo'd the idea since after all, she was a role model; a tough, gang busting assistant DA who loved her job. I thought she was a spoiled, smug, self satisfied brat who wanted to be the next Nancy Grace. Even I had no idea she would stoop to a reality show about her life. She might as well go and make the inevitable sex tape.

Re the bold. Those were the first words out of my mouth after watching that scene.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Someday Andi's going to look in her mirror and wonder why she has so many lines around her mouth. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 02, 2015 2:32 pm

albean99 wrote:Someday Andi's going to look in her mirror and wonder why she has so many lines around her mouth. giggling

I'm sure she will probably be using the Botox by then...if she hasn't started already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Sprite wrote:
albean99 wrote:Someday Andi's going to look in her mirror and wonder why she has so many lines around her mouth. giggling

I'm sure she will probably be using the Botox by then...if she hasn't started already.

How would we recognize her without the Kissy face?   She has to be the biggest fame whore that has ever come out of this show :yes: JMO

Last edited by whit90 on Sat May 02, 2015 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat May 02, 2015 2:44 pm

whit90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

How would we recognize her without the Kissy face?   She has to be the biggest fame whore that has ever come out of this show :yes:

You think so? I can think of Jake, Jesse, and Jef and probably a few more who IMO were much worse.

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 67 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat May 02, 2015 2:50 pm

bleuberry wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

How would we recognize her without the Kissy face?   She has to be the biggest fame whore that has ever come out of this show :yes:

You think so? I can think of Jake, Jesse, and Jef and probably a few more who IMO were much worse.

Sorry I should of put JMO but to me Jef went away pretty quickly so did Jesse and Jake would be my second choice. So yes I think she is .... I have yet to see another contestant put up so many IGs and tweets about themselves .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Sat May 02, 2015 3:03 pm

I think Sean Lowe beats most at the fame mongering.  His blog, book, public appearances, DWTS participation, post Bachelor appearances on BIP, etc. and massive amounts of unsolicited "advice" and commentary via Twitter and other Internet sites are pretty constant.

I think Andi has a way to go before she even approaches Sean's level of self-promotion and his desperate need to stay relevant.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis