SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by aviej Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:17 pm

I would like to see the proof of excessive drinking as well. Perhaps she didn't get asked to do DWTS, I don't know if that is confirmed. But she didn't uproot everything and move to Hollywood either, like some bach/bachettes. To me, if you really are solliciting fame you would position yourself strategically. And she has not done that.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

fail - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3 - Page 17 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:21 pm

aviej wrote:I would like to see the proof of excessive drinking as well. Perhaps she didn't get asked to do DWTS, I don't know if that is confirmed. But she didn't uproot everything and move to Hollywood either, like some bach/bachettes. To me, if you really are solliciting fame you would position yourself strategically. And she has not done that.

There sure were rumors all over saying she was doing DWTS so where did that come from. Seems like they have been asking the leads to be on DWTS unless it only applies to make leads.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:29 pm

nannymargie wrote:
aviej wrote:I would like to see the proof of excessive drinking as well. Perhaps she didn't get asked to do DWTS, I don't know if that is confirmed. But she didn't uproot everything and move to Hollywood either, like some bach/bachettes. To me, if you really are solliciting fame you would position yourself strategically. And she has not done that.

There sure were rumors all over saying she was doing DWTS so where did that come from.  Seems like they have been asking the leads to be on DWTS unless it only applies to make leads.
The only Bacherlotte asked to do DWTS was Trista so the odds were against her to be asked to do it. Every year the is always a rumor of The Bachelortte doing DWTS, it was there on Ashley season , same for Emily but they were not asked.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:32 pm

StacyNor wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

There sure were rumors all over saying she was doing DWTS so where did that come from.  Seems like they have been asking the leads to be on DWTS unless it only applies to make leads.
The only Bacherlotte asked to do DWTS was Trista so the odds were against her to be asked to do it. Every year the is always a rumor of The Bachelortte doing DWTS, it was there on Ashley season , same for Emily but they were not asked.

Melissa Rycroft was on DWTS but she wasn't the lead.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:41 pm

nannymargie wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Yep, as you said she was not a lead, I cant count her.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:18 pm

IMO she hasn't picked up and moved to Hollywood because her phone isn't ringing off the hook with offers.

Ali had it set in her mind she wanted to get into TV/Entertainment, same with Melissa, they both got offers, they went for it.

If she was working on a project, or any type of new venture, we'd hear about it, from her. It appears she starts something and never finishes what she starts. She started a blog, to share all her favourite things. She tweeted her exciting new project, one tshirt. Where are the rest of them that was suppose to be released?

Rather than focusing on negative comments on IG and favouring tweets, by now she should be focusing on her future. I'm not talking just about post break up, I'm talking about since filming ended on JPG's season. Previous 'ettes were in the same position. They had goals or other jobs they were working at, and continued to persue their goals, or returned to work.

She isn't doing anything that we know of.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:25 pm

nannymargie wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Melissa was a fill in for an injured person after the bachelor season. Trista was on the first DWTS, which if I remember was a summer series.

Also all her private moments are no longer private when she chooses to share them on SM.

Also she didn't move to Hollywood because Josh didn't want to and as GA said no one was offering her jobs. As the lowest paid bachelorette and her reported shopping habit it is probably gone.

Andi told us herself that she had planned to leave ATL. That Josh being from ATL was one of his disadvantages.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:31 am

Looks like Andi and Josh are following eachother again on IG and Twitter.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:34 am

melanie1 wrote:Looks like Andi and Josh are following eachother again on IG and Twitter.

I saw this tweet a couple days ago from someone claiming to see them at the same place. Not sure if it's true since no one else tweeted about it.

Mallory Verner ‏@meverner Feb 28
Spotted: Josh Murray & Andi Dorfman arriving to Prime restaurant in Lenox separately. Xoxo gossip girl
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:36 am

bluwavz wrote:
melanie1 wrote:Looks like Andi and Josh are following eachother again on IG and Twitter.

I saw this tweet a couple days ago from someone claiming to see them at the same place. Not sure if it's true since no one else tweeted about it.

Mallory Verner ‏@meverner Feb 28
Spotted: Josh Murray & Andi Dorfman arriving to Prime restaurant in Lenox separately. Xoxo gossip girl
I saw that too!

At least we know they're talking again and on semi good terms. Haha.
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:38 am

Until I visual proof I am going to wait and see. Oh and Run Josh Run!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:24 am

Perhaps they were saying goodbye/making peace if Josh is moving out of ATL? Has it been confirmed where he is moving?

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #3

+76
Rogers24
Cdrogers
Idlemess
metalgirl
lipsis