SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:21 am

BTW if any are interested, here is the epi 3 time that Becca and Chris had as well as the group date rose and the other ITM's from the others on that date where they are telling us Becca and Chris's story too and why she got the rose over the others.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by jcrbil Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:57 am

Anybody seeing People Mag photogs in Iowa this weekend????

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:15 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:Off topic... Mura, you inspired me...check out my new avi...he is like Becca in that he had no idea how special he was. 6 foot and counting of adorableness...

beatingheart Sigh beatingheart

OT. hi
Oh my goodness..you are killing me..Mp. giggling ..Ryan was my first love . like you, i got hooked in this silly franchise, esp the Ette, just bc of him. But finally, after 10 yrs i have found my true wuv in Prince Siegfried..tehehe... Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 71 3806527698 . I guess i cant resist tall- hot-cutie pie- softspoken-gentleheart- eloquent-romantic poets! giggling  . Trista and Des are super lucky ladies! :yes:

amazing that you can find that oldies goodies of Ryan . He keeps getting better and better after 10 yrs and counting!.. :girlfan

Oh Ryan, he was my first bachelor crush too. I was so sad when Trista chose him, I was sure he could do better. Opps, so I was wrong there.

Chris Sigfried is that same type of wonderful and fully expect Des and he to last just like Trista and Ryan.

I will be excited it Chris and Becca are like this, but we will see. I like Chris with Becca, I am less impressed with him when he is with the other women.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:37 am

Mimitalks Good Post I agree

There are a lot of stories told ...
1) the one TPTB is selling is about the Lead. The farmer of "deserted island of Iowa", whose only option is to find a wife on their show, who wants marriage and kids soon. Stable in situated, who is offering his whole world to the future misses (well basically that's all he has till the nearest city). Who is a bit of a "wild cowboy" (aka bad boy ... so the running with the law was perfectly publicized at the right time), so they show just enough of "kissing" (and other questionable moves to prove that this man can sweep the woman off her feet) to give "the edge" to Chris' character, but ultimately is a good guy (a bit different portrayal of Chris in Andi's season, may I say)
- the beauty of marketing (you can make it or break it as you like) and TPTB is creating a perfect MAN and every woman's DESIRE (fair warning: just don't look too closely.)

2) the other story TPTB sells is the one of a long-time viewer bette (most loyal female audience would identify with her), someone who participates "for the right (and only) reasons", no ulterior motive but for love, someone who is nice, possibly perfect for the lead, ready and willing, cheerful, beautiful, an accomplished woman, normal (it's important to keep her character portray grounded), with an interesting story (for making audience care for her success), with only desire to marry the lead and build the life together. She narrates their story through her point of view. The lead expresses all the admiration and the attributes of this wonderful woman, who is brave enough to join the show just for him. He is the star in her eyes, the bachelor she has to woo, while she is the true protagonist, who deserves the praise.
- The viewers would live vicariously through her triumph and joy of getting her dream come through. (The point usually sold - LOVE)

3) the story of a girl, who has yet to experience love ... a lot of unknowns, but TPTB doesn't give the viewers much of the information about (her). The audience learns early on she is a virgin (implying innocence and inexperience ... the power of suggestion and word placement) and has "intimacy issues" (creating doubt in viewers mind about the compatibility with the lead who is a touchy-feely kind). Everything is new, unexplainable, underdeveloped, unreliable, questionable ... so the story takes the audience on the journey of this young woman self discovery. Whether she comes out of it in-love or not isn't important ...there's more to learn and experience after this show. So she is portrayed as grounded, realistic and open-minded (maybe that's the reason the viewers never see her PI discussing other people in the house and involved in drama-issues).
- Is this TPTB's way to ignite interest of younger viewers to tune in, get new target audience, fans for the next generation of the show?

4) and then there is a "love story" ... whatever one the audience prefers/likes... 4a, 4b, 4c ...

Everything happens for a reason, every action has a predictable reaction, every decision made by the lead foresees the evolution of the script, well developed by TPTB. There is too much "entertainment business" behind the scenes to think that any viewer would ever find out the truth.
So the only way to walk out of it "intact" is to be grounded, realistic and open-minded. But this show really plays with the emotions. And if there is to believe one article, that the show reorganized itself back to basics with a modern touch. Well, then I get it - the notebook reference.

“Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants. Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:42 am

happygolucky wrote:Mimitalks Good Post  I agree

There are a lot of stories told ...
1) the one TPTB is selling is about the Lead. The farmer of "deserted island of Iowa", whose only option is to find a wife on their show, who wants marriage and kids soon. Stable in situated, who is offering his whole world to the future misses (well basically that's all he has till the nearest city). Who is a bit of a "wild cowboy" (aka bad boy ... so the running with the law was perfectly publicized at the right time), so they show just enough of "kissing" (and other questionable moves to prove that this man can sweep the woman off her feet) to give "the edge" to Chris' character, but ultimately is a good guy (a bit different portrayal of Chris in Andi's season, may I say)
- the beauty of marketing (you can make it or break it as you like) and TPTB is creating a perfect MAN and every woman's DESIRE (fair warning: just don't look too closely.)

2) the other story TPTB sells is the one of a long-time viewer bette (most loyal female audience would identify with her), someone who participates "for the right (and only) reasons", no ulterior motive but for love, someone who is nice, possibly perfect for the lead, ready and willing, cheerful, beautiful, an accomplished woman, normal (it's important to keep her character portray grounded), with an interesting story (for making audience care for her success), with only desire to marry the lead and build the life together. She narrates their story through her point of view. The lead expresses all the admiration and the attributes of this wonderful woman, who is brave enough to join the show just for him. He is the star in her eyes, the bachelor she has to woo, while she is the true protagonist, who deserves the praise.
- The viewers would live vicariously through her triumph and joy of getting her dream come through. (The point usually sold - LOVE)

3) the story of a girl, who has yet to experience love ... a lot of unknowns, but TPTB doesn't give the viewers much of the information about (her). The audience learns early on she is a virgin (implying innocence and inexperience ... the power of suggestion and word placement) and has "intimacy issues" (creating doubt in viewers mind about the compatibility with the lead who is a touchy-feely kind). Everything is new, unexplainable, underdeveloped, unreliable, questionable ... so the story takes the audience on the journey of this young woman self discovery. Whether she comes out of it in-love or not isn't important ...there's more to learn and experience after this show. So she is portrayed as grounded, realistic and open-minded (maybe that's the reason the viewers never see her PI discussing other people in the house and involved in drama-issues).
- Is this TPTB's way to ignite interest of younger viewers to tune in, get new target audience, fans for the next generation of the show?

4) and then there is a "love story" ... whatever one the audience prefers/likes... 4a, 4b, 4c ...

Everything happens for a reason, every action has a predictable reaction, every decision made by the lead foresees the evolution of the script, well developed by TPTB. There is too much "entertainment business" behind the scenes to think that any viewer would ever find out the truth.
So the only way to walk out of it "intact" is to be grounded, realistic and open-minded. But this show really plays with the emotions. And if there is to believe one article, that the show reorganized itself back to basics with a modern touch. Well, then I get it - the notebook reference.

“Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants. Stop thinking about what I want, what he wants, what your parents want. What do you want?”
― Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

Very good Mimi... All story lines that meet different markets...great post.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 am

Oh Ryan, how my teenaged self loved him. :inlove I couldn't stand Charlie.

OK, back to Becca. I'm pretty sure she was heading home to Shreveport because that text from her sis made it sound like they were gonna see each other soon. I did wonder why she was hanging around the airport having a meal though, if she'd just arrived.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:06 pm

^^ Could be she was heading to Shreveport, but we are yet to see a pic or post indicating that she is at home. Maybe she's at the barn. giggling

In fact she has been quiet on Twitter for the morning.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:12 pm

ElonM wrote:^^ Could be she was heading to Shreveport, but we are yet to see a pic or post indicating that she is at home.  Maybe she's at the barn. giggling

The picture of the conversation w/ her sister did have "can't wait to see you" in it.  (Sorry, I don't remember if it was a tweet or on IG, but it's floating around here somewhere.)  And it was the sister saying that to Becca.  So she may have had a layover waiting to get home to Shreveport.  :yes:  Or she could have had a layover waiting on a plane to Iowa! :stirthepot  Either is a possibility I guess!  Maybe she'll turn up somewhere soon!  Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
ElonM wrote:^^ Could be she was heading to Shreveport, but we are yet to see a pic or post indicating that she is at home.  Maybe she's at the barn. giggling

The picture of the conversation w/ her sister did have "can't wait to see you" in it.  (Sorry, I don't remember if it was a tweet or on IG, but it's floating around here somewhere.)  And it was the sister saying that to Becca.  So she may have had a layover waiting to get home to Shreveport.  :yes:  Or she could have had a layover waiting on a plane to Iowa! :stirthepot  Either is a possibility I guess!  Maybe she'll turn up somewhere soon!  Hugesmile

I saw the exchange between the sisters.
Great possibility that she is in Shreveport but hmm, I still have Iowa on my mind. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:29 pm

ElonM wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:

I saw the exchange between the sisters.
Great possibility that she is in Shreveport but hmm, I still have Iowa on my mind. Hugesmile

this?
Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 71 B-vp6ZtUIAAR3pF

:detective i swear i see it as being cut. : 'i cant wait to see you'....at ATFR?... or am i losing my mind already? lolpanda . I just need March 9 is here already!.. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:32 pm

mura, I'm just now getting on the board. A few pages back you requested some caps. I'll go get them for you...or have you gotten them already?

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 71 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:32 pm

Thanks Auntie for the clip. Much appreciated. tyvm

enjoying your fruitful discussions, Mimi, Happy and others.. yes

Litta...i couldnt recall i ask you for any caps.. scratch . I meant the clip of Ep.3. Auntie has made it for us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 82 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena