SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:35 pm

I love when Whitney and Becca like each others post on IG heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:48 pm

Hopefully wrote:Cought it. Wooohooo look at the pic. Of Becca then go to the one in the raft. Look at the knee. They match. Loveeeeeee it. Oh and the pic. Of Becca they are most likely on a couch. She's not in a corner you can see the lamp between her arm. Smiley he's leaning like laying down or something cause it would make it look like the knee is comming out of the arm pit. Think about it a min. Smiley.  ;)

ITA, it is not her leg. they do match!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:59 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Hopefully wrote:Cought it. Wooohooo look at the pic. Of Becca then go to the one in the raft. Look at the knee. They match. Loveeeeeee it. Oh and the pic. Of Becca they are most likely on a couch. She's not in a corner you can see the lamp between her arm. Smiley he's leaning like laying down or something cause it would make it look like the knee is comming out of the arm pit. Think about it a min. Smiley.  ;)

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 297491761 Hell yes i can see the creamy LAMP now!! High clap

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 Yrx0dasw_400x400

you are right..they both are sitting on the bench/couch--NOT on the floor-  while the 'someone's upper body part laying down on the couch  thumbsup

This puzzle is getting exciting!...  :cutesmile!: . OK back to RL. :Bendog .(what this show has done to me?  :thud )

ETA. ITA its not being photoshopped. They are just being sneaky!... 10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 3806527698

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:00 pm

It must be because I'm looking at it on my phone because my head can't remain so upright with that leg angle when I prop on it. Odd photo choice..that's for sure (if its just Becca)!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:02 pm

It looks like the same color as her arm though so they do match? no idea
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:05 pm

Mura, I love your enthusiasm and the creativity of "decorating" Becca's fan thread ... I'm sorry I prefer not to write there, because I barely managed to keep it within the rules in Nick's thread - my language is not appropriate for *all positive*... but till ATFR I'm keeping you company here.

I can't keep a serious face reading the "leg-gate" ...although I still believe it's hers ... I've tried to imagine the possibilities and I've only come with one ... what if the person is underneath ... she's sitting on sb's tummy or right next? Hugesmile Have i made you laugh?

I just wanted to bring something here (not sure if I'm capable to post) - Becca&Kaitlyn video:
High 10

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:18 pm

Ya but Chris said he tans very easy. Smiley and we know he's in Cali getting his tan on.. Smiley

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:21 pm

Hopefully wrote:Ya but Chris said he tans very easy. Smiley  and we know he's in Cali getting his tan on.. Smiley

Chris is now in Iowa.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:22 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 297491761 Hell yes i can see the creamy LAMP now!! High clap

10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 Yrx0dasw_400x400

you are right..they both are sitting on the bench/couch--NOT on the floor-  while the 'someone's upper body part laying down on the couch  thumbsup

This puzzle is getting exciting!...  :cutesmile!: . OK back to RL. :Bendog .(what this show has done to me?  :thud )

ETA. ITA its not being photoshopped. They are just being sneaky!... 10 - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 61 3806527698

This is all so exciting! giggling
If it is indeed Chris's leg, hope we get the full picture later. I remember the wine glasses of Bach Can Tim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:28 pm

K now all we need to do is have someone run to Iowa and make real comparisons. I would but to cold for me bwahahaha .;)

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by RizBiz Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm

If anyone is interested in doing an other 'leg gate', check out Whitney's leg picture posted on her IG recently, from her trip to the palmy, balmy south. If you can, post the pic here and enlarge.
Then figure out HOW does that knee on the left belong to either of those feet?
Check the way the toes are pointed.
Since some of you said you were bored   Hugesmile

(oops, this is Becca's thread. Might have to take that 'leg gate' to SCs discussion instead. :Nod: )

RizBiz

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 pm

Okay, stepping away from leg gate...

I tuned in first night just because ...not to see Chris necessarily cause he bored me to tears on MeAndi's season. No one except Kaitlyn stood out to me... (Because of her personality). Of course... Britt, too but I stayed only because of RC. These drunk girls made me laugh. I've never been drunk so I lived precariously through them. Second episode...I about fell out of chair laughing at Jordan's interpretation of too much bikini hair. I could not believe they aired that..smh...still find it hilarious. ANYWAY, by third episode I came to read here. I swear when I read Becca was in F2...I had to go look up who she was! In reality...those two dates within what a week...maybe 2 were so real, fun and memorable that now she's easily a possible F1. Keeping that time frame in mind, how can Becca not be scared to death...a possible proposal is about to take place...what is she going to do? Refuse it..say I'm not ready...I just don't think its that cut and dry. If so, Becca's enthusiasm post show knocks any other f2 out of the ball park. She can't wait for Monday nights????

No points made really just trying to figure out how she isn't F1.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 82 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena