SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:26 am

jjinkc wrote:One thing that my unspoiled friend commented on last night was that he seems to have Becca on dates of things that he enjoys doing.
1st 1 on 1, they did outdoorsy stuff and he asked her if she like to do that kind of thing because he did.
2nd 1 on 1, he asked her if she minded just hanging out because he liked to do that, be low-key at home (probably not exact wording but the gist of what he was saying)
HTD (I know not his choice, but, I think they again talked about a shared like of the outdoors - at least that is what my friend said when she was giving me her theory)
FD they walked around a farming village and he, again, said he liked that kind of stuff. My friend actually screamed "he's taking her to see if she can be interested in the things he's interested in - agriculture!"
She is an admitted Becca fan, doesn't really care for Whitney, and has no idea who gets chosen at the end...hopes it is Becca, though. She watches the show only and this is the first time she has ever put anything together like this so I was proud of her because I hadn't really paid that much attention to it.
I know that the producers pick the dates, but not sure how far in the lead starts to have some input? It might not be anything but it also might be something.
:yes: Noticed. Always dates when they are "alone" (if you forget the crew and that "oracle" that needed to be shown, since they were in Bali ... Eat, Pray, Love ... Bali) **... in the setting/place where it's all about normality, everyday life, staff you would usually do on your date outside, hang at home. I know that Jade got to meet his family and town first - but it was kinda for the story, knowing her past, then Whitney got to meet his friends ... and that can be a big deal ... but in my book, friends don't matter when you know (even if it's a choice that later you view it as a mistake) ... family either, yes, they probably know you best, but usually they also have higher opinion of you than the rest of the world (or yourself), they want you to have a better life, they expect from you things that others don't care of, so I understand his family's consideration of Chris wanting marriage and kids, but the Chris I'm seeing is not as mature/serious in making that happen at this moment. Of course things change when you meet The Person that raises stakes high.

ETA: ooh, and I forgot Sully ... the star of the season ... EEEHAAAA Sully (wild wild west)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

Post by happygolucky Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:40 am

About FS dates, I don't know where I caught a post long time ago (in Jan.), that with Becca's words at RC "the longest few days" and FS words of "missing him" makes sense now, that supposed order was: Whitney, Becca, Kaitlyn (last), dunno.
Chris' "I brought up those things" ... may be referring to the "morning" conversation, I don't know how to analyze the "slices" that good.

1. observation: I'm not a fan of fake eyelashes, but there is no secret that make up can emphasize the great features, and Becca's eyes really stood out this episode. Hair up and more face-time.

2. (since yesterday I wasn't attentive to their conversation at RC): Chris is not questioning his compatibility or connection with Becca, just the fact whether she could move and be ready for a proposal. It scares him, because it feels like "(potential) true love", "right" ... but he has a bad past experience when a girl didn't want to follow him and he is questioning if it's happening all over again. Fear ...Fear ... Fear ... (Am I enjoying this too much? - it almost feels like a "survivor" game)

3. No doubt in mind he knew he would let Kaitlyn go as F3. It was "written" in the "script" since Kimmel's date. They had great natural chemistry and good flow communicating, she is not controversial and quite likeable, so if The Bette isn't in creation for her, I'd be surprised. The "storyboard showed" Chris contemplating and Becca's clearing her head on the beach, like it happened just that morning (or the day before) - and it's all for the narration leading us to the big "fight" in next episode - so no need for a cliffhanger? - always plotting folks.

4. I considered an option of the edit being similar to Des' season, like lets say, Chris being "blinded" by his "crush" for Becca, that he doesn't see the (sure) real true love right in front of him (Whitney). But it doesn't meet the ends, 1. the smoke screen was Britt, 2. Becca wasn't put in the center so much and her recent interaction with Chris is all about going slow and cautious (that's what the WORDS are telling us) that wouldn't make us question whether that's a deluded infatuation from which Chris would wake up anytime soon.

5. It seems to me, that the "problem" is not in Becca's "indecision", it's about Chris ...and what he really wants ... what he says that he wants and what is he actually ready for right now - can be 2 different things.
* and DWTS gives me impression getting married and making babies is not his priority, definitely his wish, desire for the future, but not present need.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:55 am

Something else has been on my mind. Why would Chris spend so much time getting Becca to open up only to dump her in the end? That would be cruel IMO, and before anyone says they signed up for it I still think it is cruel in Becca's case.
She has never been in love, yet he is constantly wanting her to be in love with him. He has said this in ITMs, voiceovers. So is he the type of man who enjoys making people fall in love with him only to tell her yes you fell in love but I love someone else so I have to let you go leaving her hurt? And I know she fell because there is a VO at the end of her FS date saying "my heart is all in, I am in a 100%"
He could have kept the women who didnt need a lot of persuasion and prodding into falling for him as opposed to someone who has guarded her heart for years. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:12 am

see2love wrote:Something else has been on my mind. Why would Chris spend so much time getting Becca to open up only to dump her in the end? That would be cruel IMO, and before anyone says they signed up for it I still think it is cruel in Becca's case.
She has never been in love, yet he is constantly wanting her to be in love with him. He has said this in ITMs, voiceovers. So is he the type of man who enjoys making people fall in love with him only to tell her yes you fell in love but I love someone else so I have to let you go leaving her hurt?  And I know she fell because there is a VO at the end of her FS date saying "my heart is all in, I am in a 100%"
He could have kept the women who didnt need a lot of persuasion and prodding into falling for him as opposed to someone who has guarded her heart for years. JMHO

I think anyone could argue this about their favorite. For example, Whitney has had so much loss, why take her to the F2 and dump her. Sadly, someone has to be let go at F2.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:14 am

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5 · 10h 10 hours ago
Ive checked my krispy kreme app 5 times in the last 30 minutes to see if the donuts are hot- Its sad. Not the app- but that theyre not hot.

The real sugared donuts girl lolpanda

Becca Tilley @beccatilley5  ·  5h 5 hours ago
I am peaceful, I am brave.

brave to do what ?...spill for us Bec!..laugh out loud

and for those who have the same curios...giggling

Casey Stephenson ‏@casey_laine13  4h4 hours ago
Soooo, did she or did she not? I sure hope she didn't! @beccatilley5 #FantasySuite

Becca Tilley
@beccatilley5
@casey_laine13 casey.... Come on.... They didnt even have donuts in there.

Casey Stephenson ‏@casey_laine13  4h4 hours ago
@beccatilley5 NO DONUTS?! There HAS to be donuts! Oh, and good for you ;)

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:16 am

nutty1 wrote:
see2love wrote:Something else has been on my mind. Why would Chris spend so much time getting Becca to open up only to dump her in the end? That would be cruel IMO, and before anyone says they signed up for it I still think it is cruel in Becca's case.
She has never been in love, yet he is constantly wanting her to be in love with him. He has said this in ITMs, voiceovers. So is he the type of man who enjoys making people fall in love with him only to tell her yes you fell in love but I love someone else so I have to let you go leaving her hurt?  And I know she fell because there is a VO at the end of her FS date saying "my heart is all in, I am in a 100%"

I think anyone could argue this about their favorite. For example, Whitney has had so much loss, why take her to the F2 and dump her. Sadly, someone has to be let go at F2.

I kinda agree with Nutty. Kaitlyn has been guarded as well...i see strong case for each of the F3 tbh. I just think being the F2 is really sucks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:19 am

nutty1 wrote:

Agreed. And, she seems really happy now! Even possibly in love, judging from some of her tweets? So whatever decision Chris made was a good one.

Back to top Go down

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 38 Empty Garden paths we are being taken down by TPTB

Post by mimitalks Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:20 am

happygolucky wrote:
Always dates when they are "alone" (if you forget the crew and that "oracle" that needed to be shown, since they were in Bali ... Eat, Pray, Love ... Bali) **... in the setting/place where it's all about normality, everyday life, staff you would usually do on your date outside, hang at home. I know that Jade got to meet his family and town first - but it was kinda for the story, knowing her past, then Whitney got to meet his friends ... and that can be a big deal ... but in my book, friends don't matter when you know (even if it's a choice that later you view it as a mistake) ... family either, yes, they probably know you best, but usually they also have higher opinion of you than the rest of the world (or yourself), they want you to have a better life, they expect from you things that others don't care of, so I understand his family's consideration of Chris wanting marriage and kids, but the Chris I'm seeing is not as mature/serious in making that happen at this moment. Of course things change when you meet The Person that raises stakes high.

ETA: ooh, and I forgot Sully ... the star of the season ... EEEHAAAA Sully (wild wild west)
I see no doubt that Chris fell for Becca, and it sure looks like he fell for Whitney, too, but I wonder why the focus on how Whitney glares all the time, making her look old and past her prime - compared to Becca and the others. This is after the fact. Why would they edit Whitney to look like someone you didn't want to mess with - if he picks her in the end? Comparing the two - according to the edit we've seen for both - it almost forces you to choose a side. Mature Whitney - a sure thing (but oh, the baggage that might come from this determined woman who has aggressively bee-lined straight for Chris since she got out of the limo) - or sweet, not-so-sure-of-herself-and-plenty-young-enough-to-wait-a-little-while-to-pop-out-those-kids-he-wants-after-that-relationship-develops-and-they-actually-get-married Becca, who won't commit to him or a life in Arlington yet?

I have had so many mixed emotions (as TPTB have wanted me to). On one hand Becca is perfect for him. He has actually said he can wait and be patient, but the producers have glossed that over - put our focus on the "marry me now, and we will immediately move to the 400-something-person-town-of-Arlington, Iowa". They want us to think that Chris won't budge on that - hence, he will pick Whitney - because his dad clearly tells us she is a "sure thing". But...those of us who've investigated past the edit of the show know that Chris wants to travel. Well, if Whitney quits her job she can go with him. But then, what about the babies? Whitney's gotta start having them soon. She's not getting any younger... Whereas Becca is supposedly ready to start having them (Arlington visit edit). Per the edit we've seen so far, Whitney is in love and ready to go, Becca is struggling with the clear infatuation she has for Chris but knowing she's gotta keep her head on straight so as not to get swept up in the emotional bachelor bubble. I kinda feel myself struggling with that, too. Is Becca right for Chris? Yes, she would be nothing but good for him, loves the things he loves - is easily able to re-locate, wants to travel. Even to what the producers have clearly shown as the-back-of-beyond-Arlington-Iowa (which is a nice little farm community in reality, with people who seem to love it and have stayed there despite the closing businesses and lack of current activities). Even if I wasn't spoiled, I would see that Becca is the perfect type of woman for Chris. She would stabilize him, support him, fill that emotional and physical need he has and perhaps at long last he will feel secure. TPTB are teasing us with showing us the pressure on him by his family. We seem to see his mother dogging poor Becca. But was she? That quick scene with him and Becca raising their voices? They both look happy in that scene to me, not angry - excited, maybe? Who knows? Tricky editors are so good at leaving a word or two out and showing us scenes out of context, leading us down garden paths. And I'm doing my best to dig in my heels and not go with them...

Last edited by mimitalks on Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my words ran away from me just like Sully did)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:31 am

this is funny!.. giggling

Amber Haugen ‏@haugen_amber 10h10 hours ago
@beccatilley5 I used to have a Krispy creme where I live. It is now a mattress store.

Becca Tilley
‏@beccatilley5
@haugen_amber thats a problem. Im sorry!!!! Ill eat one for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:41 am

^Haha! I love Becca. My kind of humour. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:54 am

mindless wrote:^Haha! I love Becca. My kind of humour. laugh out loud

same here! :yes: :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:10 am

Dropping the case for today..(TBU)- crosspost with F1 thread

WORTH-WAIT

Litta wrote :
Seeing this again, reminded me of something on the HTDs. In your clip, Chris says something like it's been worth the wait. On the HTD during a PI that I believe to be made post filming in LA, Chris says this after talking to Becca's mom. If it is a PI made post season, then it's part of the story that TPTB want us to see.

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 38 976e1395-6079-49f7-aa22-0091af89bb11

And of course, mura, I know you posted this from Becca's IG from December 15, but here it is again. (Becca's IG)
beccatilley5
2 months ago
#werth #werd
Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 38 Screenshot2015-02-18at92549PM

Litta123 wrote:I saw this being discussed up thread, but here it is with emphasis. Becca says this.

Youmustwerk - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3 - Page 38 Dc1935d0-6bb2-424f-be6e-1a751a044bac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 82 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 60 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilly #3

+66
b
RNMom
california90
alwaysvictoria
Jolena