SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:24 pm

Bachelor Girls Tell All About Iowa

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 28 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by marloon Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Jillian doesn't come off all that well either in that clip. Way over the top. A normal voice will do and makes the point more effectively.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Wow, even though Jillian was not my favorite person, if what she's saying is true (and it seems it is), Carly was probably the most fake girl there. I feel like her looks make her seem super approachable, so you don't think that she's a mean girl, but behind your back she will make very judgemental and cruel comments about you.

It will be interesting if anyone defends Carly. It seemed like most people took Carly's side since she was in tons of pictures with a lot of girls, but Britt was Just in a few, mostly with Jillian.

Back to top Go down

Post by oless4 Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Wow, even though Jillian was not my favorite person, if what she's saying is true (and it seems it is), Carly was probably the most fake girl there. I feel like her looks make her seem super approachable, so you don't think that she's a mean girl, but behind your back she will make very judgemental and cruel comments about you.

It will be interesting if anyone defends Carly. It seemed like most people took Carly's side since she was in tons of pictures with a lot of girls, but Britt was Just in a few, mostly with Jillian.

Imo, most of the girls saw Britt as being fake. I agree with that. She always seemed like she was acting to me, even her patting the girls looked like acting to me.

On the other hand, the things Carly said about some of the girls, especially Jillian was just sick. She comes off as very mean to me.
oless4
oless4

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:32 pm

^ It's sounding like this might actually be a WTA where we hear some new info rather than the usual rehash and dog and pony show.

Plus, hopefully they will do a close up of Chris' tie so we can finally find out what that pattern is. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:40 pm

Not sure I am a fan of Carly right now. Seems like she is just as fake as Britt is.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:42 pm

marloon wrote:Jillian doesn't come off all that well either in that clip. Way over the top. A normal voice will do and makes the point more effectively.  

Roid rage? :hidingchair

Ashley S is a star. I think she's just making fun of this show, which I'm totally behind.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:47 pm

Ashley is so freaking hilarious Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 28 3806527698
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:05 pm

One thing that stood out to me. Jade felt that Carly was her friend and then Carly turned around and was very snarky about Jade and playboy behind her back. She also thought Jade would tell Chris about playboy before F6 to F4, so with throwing Britt under the bus on the date, she did, not Kaitlyn, I do think that Carly thought she might sneak into F4.

Britt isn't awesome, but I don't know that she was as bad as they make it seem. I don't know if Britt had the nasty intent they think she did.

I will wait to comment more once I see the whole thing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 28 11015679_1416163322017590_1975447031_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Watched the clip twice and see the audience reaction to Brit and her crying. IMO and granted it was a short clip, they don't seem to be won over.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:50 pm

It is so hard to put the video of Jillian accosting Carly into context. Am withholding judgement/comments until after I see the show on Monday.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl