SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weneedhelp - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:28 pm

Is there anything to indicate when it was taken?  For example matching the clothes up to something they wore from the WTA or that weekend. Or could it have been taken during filming, etc?  Just curious!  no idea

Thanks!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

weneedhelp - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:37 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Is there anything to indicate when it was taken?  For example matching the clothes up to something they wore from the WTA or that weekend. Or could it have been taken during filming, etc?  Just curious!  no idea

Thanks!

Clothes are the same as the other photo posted from their viewing party. Must just posted so late because it was another Bachelor Monday I guess. Oh well, back to searching IG.... Insert magnifying glass emoji here Embarressed!
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:05 am

Thanks!  Smiley   I've been gone all afternoon and trying to catch up... I think I misread, or skimmed your previous post too fast! Embarressed!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:39 am

weneedhelp - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 10963903_346263972230718_1098079801_n
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:41 am

Maddy wrote:weneedhelp - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 10963903_346263972230718_1098079801_n

I think Samantha is simply gorgeous. I wish we would have gotten to hear more from her during the season. I think she would have made one heck of a gorgeous bachelorette. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:33 am

livlafluv1 wrote:Fwiw on IG there is a photo of some of the ladies from WTA this past weekend including Britt, Jade, Sammi, Becca, Amber and 2 others. I realize that IG photos are necessarily taken at same time they are posted, but I suspect this one was taken over the weekend. At least Becca had the chance to hang out with them. I took a screenshot of it on my ipad, but I can't get it to upload. If you search photos that tag SamanthaSteffen it's in there. I am reluctant to post the username of the one who posted the photo because they are not a part of the cast.
I am sorry but wasn't Becca out ONLY with Kaitlyn and NEVER with the other girls?  Therefore, IMO, there is actually no proof that she's the F2.  IMO.

ETA:
Now if Becca was out in a group pic with all the others be it partying after the WTA, I would really like to know if you can direct me to that picture.  All I saw posted was one quiet pic with Kaitlyn and Becca.  To me that doesn't mean that she's F2.

ETA2: Please ignore my whole post. I am behind the times as per usual....sorry everyone!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:21 am

I think Amber is beautiful also.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:39 pm

Ashley S. Started Doing What After "The Bachelor"?!

Watch Jillian Go Off on Carly on "The Bachelor Tell All

weneedhelp - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 27 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:56 pm

momoftrips wrote:Ashley S. Started Doing What After "The Bachelor"?!

Whoa, Jillian really rips Carly in that clip. I can't wait to see the whole show on Monday. Maybe Carly wasn't as sweet as she initially came off.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:02 pm

It seems like Nikki agreed with Jillian too. There was another voice that said "I agree" towards the end of Jillian's spiel. Saying in front of Chris that Jillian has a **** and that she's a man just isn't cool. I think Carly went from saying funny, snarky things, to just being quite mean in the end.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:58 pm

momoftrips wrote:Ashley S. Started Doing What After "The Bachelor"?!

Thanks for posting! I wish we would have gotten some spoilers for the WTA. Weird that RS hasn't gotten anything.

I can see Jillian being upset with Carly for what she said about her in front of Chris, but if she was going to call out Carly for what she said to Chris about Britt, then she should have also called out Jade and Ashley I. I think in one of Chris's blogs about the show, he said that he was warned by multiple women (not just Carly) and specifically mentioned Jade and Ashley I. I just cannot agree with the way that Jillian was defending Britt (cut to Britt crying her crocodile tears). Did she not watch the show to see how Britt disrespected the girls, too? The way she behaved in front of Carly and Kaitlyn was horrible when she questioned why Chris gave the rose to Kaitlyn instead of her. And if Jillian is going to call out women for tattling to Chris, she should also include Britt for the time she talked smack about Kaitlyn to him and questioned him on why he kept her after the beach date. Britt is not as pure and innocent as Jillian is making her out to be. I can't wait to see this entire segment. I hope that one of the other women point out that Britt was just as terrible to others as Jillian is claiming Carly was to Britt.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Go Jillian go! I'm glad that she's defending her friend Britt. I don't think there was a lot that Britt said or did to warrant that nastiness Carly was spewing towards the end. I forgot about those uncalled for comments about Jillian as well.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 80 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl