SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:19 pm

I just watched Britt's exit interview from the WTA on eonline and she played the victim big time. She talked about Chris listening to what the other girls had to say instead of judging for himself.

Didn't he tell her he made his decision to ask her to leave based on her reaction to him giving Katilin the rose? I distinctly remember him saying the way she disrespected him and the other girls is not what he wants in a wife.

I guess it's no surprise she isn't taking responsibility for her own actions and is blaming the other girls. Yuck. Just yuck.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 pm

eirekay wrote:
Diana wrote:Britt is just going to love when Kaitlyn is the next Bacherlotette then laugh out loud

From Britt's perspective, it probably beats the hell out of Carly being the next B'ette :cutesmile!:

I actually don't think so. I think that, in Britt's eyes, Kaitlyn was her biggest competition for Chris. Remember, in an earlier episode where she said "It's all Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn!", then asked Chris why he gave Kaitlyn a rose after she took of her clothes (not mentioning Ashley), and then, of course, her final outburst about Kaitlyn getting the rose. I think it's probably killing her that, not only did Kaitlyn get further on the show, she beat her for the Bachelorette.

I'm hoping that, after the WTA, she realized that it wasn't only Carly that didn't like her and warned Chris about her.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:38 pm

If he indeed did say he flipped a coin, that's going to get him into some hot water. I'm assuming he's referring to Becca and Kaitlyn? We all know Whitney was the given, so it's either super disrespectful to both Becca and Kaitlyn in order to appease Whitney.... or if he indeed choose Becca in the end ... I'd imagine she's not happy with that flippant comment either.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:18 pm

Beeleever wrote:I just watched Britt's exit interview from the WTA on eonline and she played the victim big time. She talked about Chris listening to what the other girls had to say instead of judging for himself.

Didn't he tell her he made his decision to ask her to leave based on her reaction to him giving Katilin the rose? I distinctly remember him saying the way she disrespected him and the other girls is not what he wants in a wife.

I guess it's no surprise she isn't taking responsibility for her own actions and is blaming the other girls. Yuck. Just yuck.

Yes, yes he did. Ugh, not looking forward to her segment at all.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:23 pm

mindless wrote:
Beeleever wrote:I just watched Britt's exit interview from the WTA on eonline and she played the victim big time. She talked about Chris listening to what the other girls had to say instead of judging for himself.

I feel like her "segment" is going to be 95% of the show. Just a hunch. She reminds of Courtney Robertson in a way - just not taking any responsibility for her own actions, only looking at other peoples' faults, and appearing super sweet in front of everyone else so everyone thinks that the girls are just jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:39 pm

mindless wrote:

How do you know it wasn't said as a joke? I say wait and see.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Fwiw on IG there is a photo of some of the ladies from WTA this past weekend including Britt, Jade, Sammi, Becca, Amber and 2 others. I realize that IG photos are necessarily taken at same time they are posted, but I suspect this one was taken over the weekend. At least Becca had the chance to hang out with them. I took a screenshot of it on my ipad, but I can't get it to upload. If you search photos that tag SamanthaSteffen it's in there. I am reluctant to post the username of the one who posted the photo because they are not a part of the cast.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:00 pm

That to me proves Becca is F2. can you post the pic or tell where to get the pic. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:02 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:Fwiw on IG there is a photo of some of the ladies from WTA this past weekend including Britt, Jade, Sammi, Becca, Amber and 2 others. I realize that IG photos are necessarily taken at same time they are posted, but I suspect this one was taken over the weekend. At least Becca had the chance to hang out with them. I took a screenshot of it on my ipad, but I can't get it to upload. If you search photos that tag SamanthaSteffen it's in there. I am reluctant to post the username of the one who posted the photo because they are not a part of the cast.

The pic is from their episode 1 viewing party.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:08 pm

samanthasteffen_ So much has happened since we all watched the 1st episode together! Look forward to watching these ladies tonight #TheBachelor 1w
Read more at http://websta.me/n/samanthasteffen_#b1IxCxLcxuIbmJVX.99

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 26 11008158_402128903292245_1733800167_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:12 pm

look at fresh faced Jade, love the girl- playboy and all!

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:24 pm

The photo I saw is different than this but they are all dressed the same. Guess this is a case where it was taken weeks ago but posted now.  Thanks julychild and GA for clearing it up.

Just looking and looking for any clue- guess Ill just have to wait hmmm
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl