SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

weneedhelp - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 am

Britt is just going to love when Kaitlyn is the next Bacherlotette then laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

weneedhelp - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:25 pm

What bothered me most about Britt was when she confronted Chris about giving Kaitlyn the GDR, because in so many words, she didn't think Kaitlyn deserved it, while Kaitlyn sat two feet away.

Unless a contestant is OTT mean in every ITM, I trend to give them the benefit of the doubt on the ITM's,knowing the manipulation they use to get them to talk. But to talk about Kaitlyn like that, as if Kaitlyn was deaf or invisible, was just offensive.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:44 pm

KB_Mom wrote:What bothered me most about Britt was when she confronted Chris about giving Kaitlyn the GDR, because in so many words, she didn't think Kaitlyn deserved it, while Kaitlyn sat two feet away.

Unless a contestant is OTT mean in every ITM, I trend to give them the benefit of the doubt on the ITM's,knowing the manipulation they use to get them to talk.  But to talk about Kaitlyn like that, as if Kaitlyn was deaf or invisible, was just offensive.

I totally agree.  I am not a Britt fan at all.  I found her less annoying as the season went on, but she was rude to do that and even though she later told Kaitlyn that it wasn't because she was trying to hurt her, I thought Kaitlyn handled it perfectly, she told Britt to her face it was rude and that no matter how she intended it, it came out that way.

I also didn't mind when Carly actually told Britt how she felt that she wasn't really going to leave.

Being honest about how you feel is okay to me.  Say it, own it.  I also felt Carly being so over joyed at Britt leaving as to be nasty was a bit much.

I just prefer they are honest.  I haven't minded Kaitlyn's snark at all because I feel like everything she said in ITMs we heard her say to the girls themselves.  That is all I ask.  Say it to their face if you are willing to say it and don't use someone else's bad behavior to justify your own.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:39 pm

A "twist the knife" move if true. 

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/behind-the-scenes-of-the-bachelor-women-tell-all-chris-flipped-a-coin-to-choose-his-finalists-52460

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:42 pm

notarose wrote:A "twist the knife" move if true. 

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/behind-the-scenes-of-the-bachelor-women-tell-all-chris-flipped-a-coin-to-choose-his-finalists-52460

My guess, if he did in fact say that, is it was a joke.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:02 pm

nutty1 wrote:

Yes, it fits his sense of humor however under the circumstances would Kaitlyn find it funny. no idea 
Guess we'll see on Monday.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:04 pm

^ In Touch magazine is a joke, IMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:06 pm

If he did toss a coin, then he must've done it before even talking to Becca, since they walked back together. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:09 pm

In Touch is the worst. That isn't true. How anyone would believe that crap.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:50 pm

Diana wrote:Britt is just going to love when Kaitlyn is the next Bacherlotette then laugh out loud

From Britt's perspective, it probably beats the hell out of Carly being the next B'ette :cutesmile!:
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopefully Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:04 pm

His tie I think it's comets and stars he has a better pic of it up on his twitter.. ;) maybe he's telling who ever he choose as the f1 to the moon and back.

Hopefully

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:

IA. He made have said it flippantly because he was tired of being pushed on the point.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl