SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chriswascool - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:08 pm

northernviewer wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I know I am in the minority but I am glad that she has at least one friend from this show and I respect her not wanting to go out and play nice with a bunch of people I just watched trash me behind my back for six weeks. Now I will :hidingchair: and let others throw eggs at me. I promise, I am okay with that. I have my big girl panties on and everything. cantstopl

I'm with you on this.  I'm sure watching the episodes opened her eyes as to what the women really thought of her.  I'm not into 2faced people either, so totally get why she didn't go out with the girls.  

Well, she was pretty two-faced too, considering that she told Chris that Kaitlyn shouldn't have gotten a rose for taking off her clothes and that a lot of the girls were considering leaving because of it (not true). I also don't necessarily agree that the girls were two-faced; Carly's hostility towards Britt was VERY clear and we didn't really see any of the girls who turned against her (Jade, Whitney) pretend to be her friend by the end. I don't think that they initially realized how fake Britt was, and when they did, they were just civil.  

I also think it's interesting that everyone's assuming that it was Britt's decision to not hang with the rest of the girls. How do we know it wasn't the girls' decision?

Back to top Go down

chriswascool - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:23 pm

That's a good point, chasingpavements. I'm pretty sure they have no desire to hang with Britt either.

NV, I definitely haven't given Chris a free pass when it was warranted however Britt brought a lot of it on herself.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I know I am in the minority but I am glad that she has at least one friend from this show and I respect her not wanting to go out and play nice with a bunch of people I just watched trash me behind my back for six weeks. Now I will :hidingchair: and let others throw eggs at me. I promise, I am okay with that. I have my big girl panties on and everything. cantstopl

I'm with you on this.  I'm sure watching the episodes opened her eyes as to what the women really thought of her.  I'm not into 2faced people either, so totally get why she didn't go out with the girls.  

Well, she was pretty two-faced too, considering that she told Chris that Kaitlyn shouldn't have gotten a rose for taking off her clothes and that a lot of the girls were considering leaving because of it (not true). I also don't necessarily agree that the girls were two-faced; Carly's hostility towards Britt was VERY clear and we didn't really see any of the girls who turned against her (Jade, Whitney) pretend to be her friend by the end. I don't think that they initially realized how fake Britt was, and when they did, they were just civil.  

I also think it's interesting that everyone's assuming that it was Britt's decision to not hang with the rest of the girls. How do we know it wasn't the girls' decision?

How do we know that wasn't true? Did the rest of the girls deny it or was it ever brought up in the episode or a different one? Britt could have been telling the truth about that. To be honest, I don't think Britt said that Chris shouldn't have given Kaitlyn the rose. I thought it was more questioning what he was looking for. He gave the rose to a girl that apparently had no issue taking off her clothes and jumping into the lake while people she barely knew were watching and that it would eventually be on television. If I was in the same position, I would question that as well.

In Ashley I's conference call it seems she had no issue stating Britt was nothing but nice to her the whole time they were both there and Ashley said she had no reason to believe Britt wasn't being genuine. Ashley also corrected something that made Britt come off as a liar too on the show and said that Britt never said she didn't want to get married or have kids, just that kids weren't on her radar the next few years. As for Carly, she had real issues with Britt giving details about her date and made a scene about it, but Carly shared her details about her love guru date and the sexual actions that happened on it. Yeah, I'd call that hypocritical.

I don't think it matters who made the decision to not hang out with whoever IMO. If the other girls didn't make statements such as "Britt is gorgeous" and "This is the Britt and Chris show" then I would have thought the girls more so just didn't like her for various reasons. They all essentially said they were jealous.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:53 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

How do we know that wasn't true? Did the rest of the girls deny it or was it ever brought up in the episode or a different one? Britt could have been telling the truth about that. To be honest, I don't think Britt said that Chris shouldn't have given Kaitlyn the rose. I thought it was more questioning what he was looking for. He gave the rose to a girl that apparently had no issue taking off her clothes and jumping into the lake while people she barely knew were watching and that it would eventually be on television. If I was in the same position, I would question that as well.

Sharleen said this in her blog and I completely agree - if the girls had been jealous of Kaitlyn or worried about Chris's intentions and thinking about leaving, they would have 100% showed that. They would never pass up an opportunity to show that type of drama, just like they showed the girls being jealous of Britt on her 1-on-1 and being jealous of Jade when she got the Arlington visit. Of course, I can't know for sure but I would be very surprised if they had all this juicy drama and just decided just not to show it. I also have a hard time believing that an aspiring actress/model, who joked with Jimmy Kimmel about taking a shower with him, was really that worried about Kaitlyn taking off her clothes. I think it was pure jealousy.

I also think that you can be jealous of a person and not bad-mouth them. The girls were obviously very jealous when Jade got that Arlington date, thinking that it sealed the fact that she was F1, or when she got the Cinderella date and the Neil Lane jewelry. They still never bad-mouthed her.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:03 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
I also think that you can be jealous of a person and not bad-mouth them. The girls were obviously very jealous when Jade got that Arlington date, thinking that it sealed the fact that she was F1, or when she got the Cinderella date and the Neil Lane jewelry. They still never bad-mouthed her.

Yeah, instead it was Britt crying and making it all about her as usual. Then she did it again when Jade came back and started telling them about the date. I thought it was just so selfish, making Jade feel bad about getting the date and then bad about enjoying it.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Britt IMO had a lot of cringe worthy moments, but the worst for me was to confront Chris about giving Kaitlyn the GDR in front of Kaitlyn. For all of her witty and entertaining moments which I loved, they finally showed us toward the end that Kaitlyn is human too, has insecurities, and has a soft and vulnerable side. I loved that Chris gave her the the GDR to give her reassurance and validate her.

Britt's saying to Kaitlyn that is wasn't about Kaitlyn (no, it was just anybody other than Britt getting all the attention) was a lot like when on the JK date, Kaitlyn said (paraphrasing) "you realize I am right here." Difference is, with JK it was funny; with the Britt confrontation, it was a slap in the face to Kaitlyn, who took it like a trooper, even though I think she was really hurt. Britt really trampled on what I thought was a really touching moment of Chris giving Kaitlyn the GDR, which I believe really meant a lot to Kaitlyn.

And this is from someone who thought, based on what we knew pre season, that I would really dislike Kaitlyn. But she really won me over with how real she is, and I hope she gets to be next 'ette. I really don't know or care whether she's ready for marriage or gets engaged. I think she has a lot of heart and I would love to see her find her happy, whether that's someone she really likes to date, unexpectedly falling in love or whatever makes her happy.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Sharleen said this in her blog and I completely agree - if the girls had been jealous of Kaitlyn or worried about Chris's intentions and thinking about leaving, they would have 100% showed that. They would never pass up an opportunity to show that type of drama, just like they showed the girls being jealous of Britt on her 1-on-1 and being jealous of Jade when she got the Arlington visit. Of course, I can't know for sure but I would be very surprised if they had all this juicy drama and just decided just not to show it. I also have a hard time believing that an aspiring actress/model, who joked with Jimmy Kimmel about taking a shower with him, was really that worried about Kaitlyn taking off her clothes. I think it was pure jealousy.

Yes, that's Sharleen's opinion so I wouldn't take it as fact. For all we know, they talked about this in the mansion at night time before they went to sleep. Who knows?

Just because Britt is/was an aspiring model or actress doesn't mean she necessarily wants the guy she's "dating" to like a woman that freely takes off her clothes for television and in front of people she doesn't know for fun. I don't think we've gotten anything about Britt posing nude in pictures or in the music videos she apparently was in, so perhaps it's just not cool with her. Yeah, I'm sure the girls were jealous of Jade's Cinderella date, but just being a casual viewer, I could see that Chris was far more into Britt than he was with Jade IMO. If I'm just a viewer, I can't imagine what the other girls were thinking. Like I said, Ashley I. was someone who threw Britt under the bus and in her conference call, she had no issue in defending her.

Just for an example, there was a clear difference IMO with the way the girls talked badly about Kelsey and Britt. One was about someone being a crappy person and how much they disliked her and the other seemed to stem solely from jealousy and the dislike of her relationship of Chris. This is all my opinion, of course.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:19 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Britt IMO had a lot of cringe worthy moments, but the worst for me was to confront Chris about giving Kaitlyn the GDR in front of Kaitlyn.  For all of her witty and entertaining moments which I loved, they finally showed us toward the end that Kaitlyn is human too, has insecurities, and has a soft and vulnerable side. I loved that Chris gave her the the GDR to give her reassurance and validate her.  

Britt's saying to Kaitlyn that is wasn't about Kaitlyn (no, it was just anybody other than Britt getting all the attention) was a lot like when on the JK date, Kaitlyn said (paraphrasing) "you realize I am right here."  Difference is, with JK it was funny; with the Britt confrontation, it was a slap in the face to Kaitlyn, who took it like a trooper, even though I think she was really hurt. Britt really trampled on what I thought was a really touching moment of Chris giving Kaitlyn the GDR, which I believe really meant a lot to Kaitlyn.

And this is from someone who thought, based on what we knew pre season, that I would really dislike Kaitlyn. But she really won me over with how real she is, and I hope she gets to be next 'ette.  I really don't know or care whether she's ready for marriage or gets engaged. I think she has a lot of heart and I would love to see her find her happy, whether that's someone she really likes to date, unexpectedly falling in love or whatever makes her happy.

I really thought I would hate Kaitlyn too! I thought that she would be a total attention hog, but she's been a surprisingly mature and considerate. And, I completely agree about your assessment about Britt. She is just so self-absorbed she doesn't see anyone else's feelings. I don't think that she was trying to hurt Kaitlyn by confronting Chris in front of her, it's just that Kaitlyn's feelings never even occurred to her. She did the same thing when she starting crying when Jade was telling them about her date and then JADE was the one to apologize.

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:45 pm

I agree with you chasing pavements that Britt didn't have the capacity to consider Kaitlyn's feelings - classic sign of a narcisssist. Having married and divorced a man who was diagnosed as a narcissist, and having read extensively about narcissism (reading and learning is a coping mechanism for me), while I am not a Mental health professional qualified to diagnose anyone, there are eerie similarities between Britt and what I learned from reading books by mental health professionals who specialize in narcissism about the classic signs of a narcisissisit.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:47 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Britt IMO had a lot of cringe worthy moments, but the worst for me was to confront Chris about giving Kaitlyn the GDR in front of Kaitlyn.  For all of her witty and entertaining moments which I loved, they finally showed us toward the end that Kaitlyn is human too, has insecurities, and has a soft and vulnerable side. I loved that Chris gave her the the GDR to give her reassurance and validate her.  

Britt's saying to Kaitlyn that is wasn't about Kaitlyn (no, it was just anybody other than Britt getting all the attention) was a lot like when on the JK date, Kaitlyn said (paraphrasing) "you realize I am right here."  Difference is, with JK it was funny; with the Britt confrontation, it was a slap in the face to Kaitlyn, who took it like a trooper, even though I think she was really hurt. Britt really trampled on what I thought was a really touching moment of Chris giving Kaitlyn the GDR, which I believe really meant a lot to Kaitlyn.

And this is from someone who thought, based on what we knew pre season, that I would really dislike Kaitlyn. But she really won me over with how real she is, and I hope she gets to be next 'ette.  I really don't know or care whether she's ready for marriage or gets engaged. I think she has a lot of heart and I would love to see her find her happy, whether that's someone she really likes to date, unexpectedly falling in love or whatever makes her happy.

My turn. I agree

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Sprite wrote:

My turn. I agree
Me too. That was well said.

Chris said afterward that Kaitlyn and Ashley I were dared to take off what part of the bathing suit they did. It's not like Kaitlyn was just stripping down for no reason although I wouldn't have done it myself. I don't think she thought it was a big deal as she's a bit of a free spirit. Britt had to have heard that so was being disingenuous when she was complaining to Chris about him giving Kaitlyn the rose imo. 

I really hope the WTA doesn't become too much about the Britt show. I think that's all she wants so hate for them to reward her for bad behavior.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:08 pm

albean99 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

My turn. I agree
Me too. That was well said.

Chris said afterward that Kaitlyn and Ashley I were dared to take off what part of the bathing suit they did. It's not like Kaitlyn was just stripping down for no reason although I wouldn't have done it myself. I don't think she thought it was a big deal as she's a bit of a free spirit. Britt had to have heard that so was being disingenuous when she was complaining to Chris about him giving Kaitlyn the rose imo. 

I really hope the WTA doesn't become too much about the Britt show. I think that's all she wants so hate for them to reward her for bad behavior.

Unfortunately, I feel like that's exactly what's going to happen. I mean, look at us! This thread is the Britt show. I definitely think it's possible that Britt could pull a Michelle Money/Courtney Robertson by crying in the hot seat and making herself out to be the victim as the girls trash her. I do think it will be interesting seeing how Chris/Britt interact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl