SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by lurker11 Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:28 am

it kinda looks like zombie longhorn's (well the second and fourth ones do)
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:28 am

Jolena wrote: was Britt at the WTA?
I am sure she was.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:35 am

Oh no, is this tiegate?

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:37 am

quietpal wrote:Oh no, is this tiegate?
the what? Suspect
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:41 am

Diana wrote:
quietpal wrote:Oh no, is this tiegate?
the what? Suspect

Trying to figure out what is on the tie Chris wore to WTA.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:13 am

Rolly wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:
BKay wrote:boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 <a href=boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 Chris_12" />

I keep seeing octopi and bubbles. boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 3806527698

And I see Bill Clinton's face.... cantstopl

What? Which figure on the tie are you seeing that in? giggling

I'm thinking it's from Bali... scratch
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:28 am

It looks like geese! Lol
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:37 am

As a Texas Longhorn alum, I personally love the idea of zombie Longhorns! boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:40 am

Here's Britt finally. laugh out loud

Jillian Anderson ‏@Jillie_Alexis 54s55 seconds ago
Sushi with my lover
boomlikethetruth - Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion  - Page 17 B-gK2zICQAA1bUP
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:50 am

I know I am in the minority but I am glad that she has at least one friend from this show and I respect her not wanting to go out and play nice with a bunch of people I just watched trash me behind my back for six weeks. Now I will :hidingchair: and let others throw eggs at me. I promise, I am okay with that. I have my big girl panties on and everything. cantstopl
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:I know I am in the minority but I am glad that she has at least one friend from this show and I respect her not wanting to go out and play nice with a bunch of people I just watched trash me behind my back for six weeks. Now I will :hidingchair: and let others throw eggs at me. I promise, I am okay with that. I have my big girl panties on and everything. cantstopl

I give her credit for that too, but I actually think that she was attacked at the WTA and that probably caused awkwardness to hang out later. I think that she thought that it was only Carly that had an issue with her and bad-mouthed her to Chris, and I think that she might be surprised by how much dislike for her existed throughout the contestants. During the show, we only saw a couple of girls bad-mouth her (only Carly and Ashley really), so it doesn't make sense why she would choose not to hang with rest unless something happened at the WTA. I could be wrong, though!

I will say, that indicates to me that she either didn't get Bachelorette or she stopped trying for it. I don't remember anyone getting the lead who didn't at least appear to get along with the rest of the cast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:22 am

BKay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Zombies

So it could be a clue. But I don't remember who was on that date...
Becca and Kaitlyn were on that date

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Chris Soules - Women Tell All - *Spoilers & Sleuthing* - Discussion

+76
ReneeM
CarrieA
tennischick80
Bet2Win
sfrank
rc49ers
hmbach
alwaysvictoria
Chancy
onlyme
pavalygurl