SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:01 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Truelove, it started with this tweet from Alissa.  Then Becca replied as well as Katie.  Chris responded too, (julychild may know what he tweeted), but then it disappeared.  

Alissa Bica @alissabica  
 ·   Feb 10    
Becca on #TheBachelor asks @C_Soules on her date.. Is this for us? No you idiot, it's for the crew. You're gonna be in the barn with manure.

Becca Tilley ‏@beccatilley5  · Feb 10  
@alissabica @C_Soules that was sarcasm.... My b

Katie Hester @Katie_Hester  
 ·   Feb 10    
@beccatilley5 @alissabica @C_Soules what show have you excelled on?

@C_Soules @beccatilley5 some of these folks need a shot of whiskey! #calmdown
thanks interesting that he deleted the tweet :whistle:

julychild has mentioned in the old thread, C said something along the lines of 'poop and smelly animals' laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by julychild Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:04 pm

According to Twitter, Becca and Kaitlyn are either hanging out together, right now, or they are just having a conversation on Snapchat.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:08 pm

Snapchat makes sense. The conversation or picture disappears after like 1-10 seconds. This way there is no "proof." Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:09 pm

julychild wrote:According to Twitter, Becca and Kaitlyn are either hanging out together, right now, or they are just having a conversation on Snapchat.

thanks jc!
if B is the F1 and Kait as the Ette.. im excited that they probably can see e.o more . Love these 2 and their BFF- nugget-ish friendship ! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:11 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
julychild wrote:According to Twitter, Becca and Kaitlyn are either hanging out together, right now, or they are just having a conversation on Snapchat.

thanks jc!
if B is the F1 and Kait as the Ette.. im excited that they probably can see e.o more . Love these 2 and their BFF- nugget-ish friendship ! giggling

Me too! I wonder if Becca will head back to San Diego tonight. Maybe she is already back. We need more help from the "twitter world."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:14 pm

Thanks grace, Pia and mura! yes

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 76 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:19 pm

They are talking on snap chat per the tweet

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:20 pm

so I follow kaitlyn on snapchat..she tweeted her username recently I think.
she's been posting snapchat stories of Becca and herself all day. I heard them mention LA and they are hanging out, eating taco bell and watching tv! seem to be great friends!
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:22 pm

Kaitlyn Bristowe @kaitlynbristowe ·
Becca and I have decided to answer some questions... Video responses. On snapchat... Snapbackbean go! #productiveday
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 76 Empty Edited Voiceovers painting a picture? How Becca is introduced to us as someone who counts

Post by mimitalks Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:24 pm

Voiceovers by Whitney about beautiful girls - showed McKenzie, then showed Becca - Becca shown twice, once when Whitney said beautiful girls, another closeup but briefly shown, later Chris says in voiceover, "some people you just kinda know, it's easy". Becca is then called for a rose. Was what he said "editing"? a later pickup to carry the storyline of how easy things seemed with Becca? compares with the statement following that there are others (clearly not her) who he could be making a mistake with. Becca's only ITM(s) is about girls drinking too much. During Rose ceremony she comments on Tara, who she can hear. Observation - Chris' scruff seems different on these ITM's, maybe just the lighting? in that season preview, 2 different closeups of Chris w/women on the sunset shots. One appears to be Jade, the other is with Becca shots on the loft balcony. Becca is hidden, but now I know they are here because of dates already filmed. No clear closeups of her in the preview. Why, oh, why?

I checked a blogsite for their charts of limo arrivals shown as opposed to actual. Becca was shown 19th, actually 27th. Sean said first and last limos contain the bach/bachettes actually compatible with the lead. He seemed into Megan, loved her eyes - which in some interview he mentioned he was into women's eyes first. Becca has beautiful eyes, by the way.

Last edited by mimitalks on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : deleting sentence I didn't find fit my theme)

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:28 pm

mimitalks wrote:Voiceovers by Whitney about beautiful girls - showed McKenzie, then showed Becca - Becca shown twice, once when Whitney said beautiful girls, another closeup but briefly shown, later Chris says in voiceover, "some people you just kinda know, it's easy". Becca is then called for a rose. Was what he said "editing"? a later pickup to carry the storyline of how easy things seemed with Becca? compares with the statement following that there are others (clearly not her) who he could be making a mistake with. Becca's only ITM(s) is about girls drinking too much. During Rose ceremony she comments on Tara, who she can hear. Observation - Chris' scruff seems different on these ITM's, maybe just the lighting? in that season preview, 2 different closeups of Chris w/women on the sunset shots. One appears to be Jade, the other is with Becca shots on the loft balcony. Becca is hidden, but now I know they are here because of dates already filmed. No clear closeups of her in the preview. Why, oh, why?

I checked a blogsite for their charts of limo arrivals shown as opposed to actual. Becca was shown 19th, actually 27th. Sean said first and last limos contain the bach/bachettes actually compatible with the lead. He seemed into Megan, loved her eyes - which in some interview he mentioned he was into women's eyes first. Becca has beautiful eyes, by the way.

Thanks Mimi! Love hearing all the different perspectives. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:31 pm

mimitalks wrote:

What was the actual .. And shown .. For Whitney??

Sean's comment may not apply aS Chris had 2 groups of 15 .. Arriving hours apart

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry