SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:11 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I just looked at the next rose cer. Beccas in the middle, but to me he looks like he pulls her to the side. Hmmmm I may be over thinking I think. Grrr this is killing me...

Hello Everyone, longtime bach fan and lurker but new to posting.  Here's my thoughts..........  Chris will pull Becca aside and talk to her.  They will go back and he will call Whitney first for the drama of doubt with Becca.  He will then call Becca.  Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the FS, the F1 gets called 2nd.  If calls Whitney first tomorrow night, my guess is Becca is F1.  Another thing I notice, on the LCD, the F1 gets a boat date.  I didn't see the previews of the LCD so since Whitney had a boat date during the FS episode, Becca will get the boat date.  I remember both Catherine and Josh got the boat date on the LCD.  I could be wrong and I'm senior citizen so my memory might not be as sharp as it use to be.

Aloha!!

Welcome!! welcomeyall You bring up some great points. I remember when Jillian pulled Ed aside to talk and then called Kiptyn and then Ed second. ;) Keep posting!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

TeamBecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by KB_Mom Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:14 pm

AlohaLady wrote:
Hopefully wrote:K I just looked at the next rose cer. Beccas in the middle, but to me he looks like he pulls her to the side. Hmmmm I may be over thinking I think. Grrr this is killing me...

Hello Everyone, longtime bach fan and lurker but new to posting.  Here's my thoughts..........  Chris will pull Becca aside and talk to her.  They will go back and he will call Whitney first for the drama of doubt with Becca.  He will then call Becca.  Correct me if I'm wrong but most of the FS, the F1 gets called 2nd.  If calls Whitney first tomorrow night, my guess is Becca is F1.  Another thing I notice, on the LCD, the F1 gets a boat date.  I didn't see the previews of the LCD so since Whitney had a boat date during the FS episode, Becca will get the boat date.  I remember both Catherine and Josh got the boat date on the LCD.  I could be wrong and I'm senior citizen so my memory might not be as sharp as it use to be.

Aloha!!

The LCDs were in Iowa. Nobody got a boat date. IIRC Becca went bowling on LCD

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:16 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

Aloha!!

The LCDs were in Iowa. Nobody got a boat date. IIRC Becca went bowling on LCD

Really?? I did not know that. I remember Andrew and jen went bowling and it was the cutest date. It was so "normal." Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:34 pm

truelovealways wrote:It will be interesting to see what Chris has to say about both girls on Ellen tomorrow
He happy and in love and generic talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:39 pm

and, Chris took Becca to his favorite place for her lcd :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:44 pm

That is true but we have no idea if both F2's LCD were in Strawberry Point. We have no idea where or what Whitney did for her LCD
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:50 pm

truelovealways wrote:and, Chris took Becca to his favorite place for her lcd :yes:

This whole "favorite place" thing started after the US Weekly 25 things list.  Chris said his favorite food was a specific pizza place in Strawberry point
"22. My favorite food (other than Mom’s cooking) is the taco pizza at Rod & Cal’s in Strawberry Point. Extra sour cream and salsa!"

We have no idea if they went there. We do know they went bowling in Strawberry point.
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

^ Welcome, AlohaLady! hi Great post! Keep posting!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:14 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
AlohaLady wrote:

Aloha!!

Welcome!!   welcomeyall   You bring up some great points.  I remember when Jillian pulled Ed aside to talk and then called Kiptyn and then Ed second.  ;)  Keep posting!  

I didn't watch Jillian's season. Why did she pull Ed aside?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:29 pm

G. Michael Hopf
‏@GMichaelHopf My fave and I heard yours too. Lots of great things come from Iowa. @C_Soules @beccatilley5

I wonder why Becca and Chris are tagged in this tweet? Of note, Becca follows him.

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:G. Michael Hopf
‏@GMichaelHopf   My fave and I heard yours too. Lots of great things come from Iowa. @C_Soules @beccatilley5

I wonder why Becca and Chris are tagged in this tweet?  Of note, Becca follows him.

He is talking about Chris' favourite whiskey, Templeton Rye.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaLady Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:^  Welcome, AlohaLady!  hi   Great post!  Keep posting!  

Mahalo (TY) everyone. Loving all the sleuthing. Keep uo the good work. Team Becca. Did he say in any of his interviews that he's engaged?

AlohaLady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry