SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Becca is really good, if she is let go at F3 it increases her chance of possibly being the bachelorette.

Now, I happen to agree that he has grown in his relationship with Becca and that he is definitely reaching out to her all the time. Now, as for him pulling back from Whitney, I can't really tell from the screen caps, so I will be waiting to see what actually happens on the episode.

It was pretty obvious with Chantal and Brad IMO. I also thought that Brad intended to let Chantal go at F3, but with Ashley basically removing herself on their FD he had no choice to let her go instead.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Crecca! Love it! giggling I skipped Andi's season, but I did watch JPG's. I didn't even know about this season a month ago, but stopped by the board to see what was going on and I really liked our girl, Becca. So, here I am...until the end. Hoping Becca finds love, but if it's not with Chris, then she will find someone better. I don't know if this has been discussed, but I believe Becca is a Christian. Is Chris? This could be a deal breaker for Becca. It was for me when I was looking for a husband. Thankfully, I found a wonderful man of God, but I had to date some frogs along the way to find my prince. Good things come to those who wait! Oops...there's that phrase again...worth the wait! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:32 pm

mimitalks wrote:Back to the new FSD/Rose Ceremony video posted with Chris asking to speak to one of the women. Tricky edit? Whit is looking to her right. Becca is on her left. Kaitlyn is looking to her right, (which would be Becca), but this gets me thinking. TPTB are masters at making us think something is one way, when it is not at all. Can we stand any more drama????? Will this be the end of Crecca????? or Bisssss????? or Chraityln??? or Kis? Could RS be wrong????? about the final two? or is he right???? I don't know about you ladies (and or gents), but I'm in. Sucked way, way in when I wasn't going to be spoiled (epic fail), which led to my decision to actually watch this season.

Same here, I wasn't really interested either but now, I don't want to miss a thing.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Crecca!  Love it!  giggling  I skipped Andi's season, but I did watch JPG's. I didn't even know about this season a month ago, but stopped by the board to see what was going on and I really liked our girl, Becca.  So, here I am...until the end.  Hoping Becca finds love, but if it's not with Chris, then she will find someone better.  I don't know if this has been discussed, but I believe Becca is a Christian.  Is Chris?  This could be a deal breaker for Becca.  It was for me when I was looking for a husband.  Thankfully, I found a wonderful man of God, but I had to date some frogs along the way to find my prince.  Good things come to those who wait!  Oops...there's that phrase again...worth the wait!  giggling

We saw Carly look into his church and talk about the picture of JC in the church, so I think that Chris has probably discussed his Christianity with the girls. Except for Emily and Sean, TPTB usually leaves those kinds of talks on the cutting room floor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
mimitalks wrote:Back to the new FSD/Rose Ceremony video posted with Chris asking to speak to one of the women. Tricky edit? Whit is looking to her right. Becca is on her left. Kaitlyn is looking to her right, (which would be Becca), but this gets me thinking. TPTB are masters at making us think something is one way, when it is not at all. Can we stand any more drama????? Will this be the end of Crecca????? or Bisssss????? or Chraityln??? or Kis? Could RS be wrong????? about the final two? or is he right???? I don't know about you ladies (and or gents), but I'm in. Sucked way, way in when I wasn't going to be spoiled (epic fail), which led to my decision to actually watch this season.

Same here, I wasn't really interested either but now, I don't want to miss a thing.

Me too, all because of Becca. Hugesmile
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:45 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Becca is really good, if she is let go at F3 it increases her chance of possibly being the bachelorette.

Now, I happen to agree that he has grown in his relationship with Becca and that he is definitely reaching out to her all the time.  Now, as for him pulling back from Whitney, I can't really tell from the screen caps, so I will be waiting to see what actually happens on the episode.  

It was pretty obvious with Chantal and Brad IMO.  I also thought that Brad intended to let Chantal go at F3, but with Ashley basically removing herself on their FD he had no choice to let her go instead.

I think Becca would make an interesting Bachelorette. If she's not picked then I hope that she gets picked as the Bachelorette. Hugesmile
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisbecca Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello! Im new here and have been lurking and enjoying reading everyones thought on Chris and Becca the past few days!  Im not a big fan of the Bachelor, but as a former resident myself of Louisville Kentucky, where Whitney was born and raised, I decided to watch this season after hearing the spoiler that she takes home the final rose.  So, i watched anxiously to see her and Chris's time together and was pulling for Whitney ...UNTIL.....Chris's one on one with Becca!  After their date in Deadwood, I thought to myself, "THATS THE WOMAN HES SUPPOSED TO MARRY! NOT WHITNEY!" Now, looking back on and watching Chris's interactions with Whitney, it all seems forced and unnatural or something. Like she is a bit desperate to make an impression on him and win him over. Shes aggressive. On the other hand when hes with Becca everything seems natural...their interests, personalities, sense of humor, her family, the way they touch  each other....it just seems right.  When ABC gave Chris the opportunity to be the Bachelor, he found a real treasure (A WHOLE TREASURE CHEST!) in Becca, and if RS is right and Chris did indeed propose to Whitney....then...well....good luck to Chris and God bless him...he missed his soulmate and may never be married!

Chrisbecca

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:02 pm

Chrisbecca wrote:Hello! Im new here and have been lurking and enjoying reading everyones thought on Chris and Becca the past few days!  Im not a big fan of the Bachelor, but as a former resident myself of Louisville Kentucky, where Whitney was born and raised, I decided to watch this season after hearing the spoiler that she takes home the final rose.  So, i watched anxiously to see her and Chris's time together and was pulling for Whitney ...UNTIL.....Chris's one on one with Becca!  After their date in Deadwood, I thought to myself, "THATS THE WOMAN HES SUPPOSED TO MARRY! NOT WHITNEY!" Now, looking back on and watching Chris's interactions with Whitney, it all seems forced and unnatural or something. Like she is a bit desperate to make an impression on him and win him over. Shes aggressive. On the other hand when hes with Becca everything seems natural...their interests, personalities, sense of humor, her family, the way they touch  each other....it just seems right.  When ABC gave Chris the opportunity to be the Bachelor, he found a real treasure (A WHOLE TREASURE CHEST!) in Becca, and if RS is right and Chris did indeed propose to Whitney....then...well....good luck to Chris and God bless him...he missed his soulmate and may never be married!

Welcome ChrisBecca! What you've described is what a lot on this thread have observed as well.
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:04 pm

Agreed ChrisBecca welcome and enjoy the rest of the ride!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:04 pm

hi chrisbecca.. welcome. I feel the same way watching Whitney. She's so pushy.

Where's the pregnancy test? Are they going to put that out there all season and not show us anything??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:18 pm

:Welcome pto the dark side ChrisBecca!   giggling

i am too just enjoy the ride and soaking up the wuv story while it last, (without worrying much about the outcome, tbh) Smiley

either he loose if he let her go... or he wins.. because i do think they are a great match.

i may decorade the thread with C-B festivities later for you and for all of us here to enjoy.  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by mimitalks Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Crecca!  Love it!  giggling  I skipped Andi's season, but I did watch JPG's. I didn't even know about this season a month ago, but stopped by the board to see what was going on and I really liked our girl, Becca.  So, here I am...until the end.  Hoping Becca finds love, but if it's not with Chris, then she will find someone better.  I don't know if this has been discussed, but I believe Becca is a Christian.  Is Chris?  This could be a deal breaker for Becca.  It was for me when I was looking for a husband.  Thankfully, I found a wonderful man of God, but I had to date some frogs along the way to find my prince.  Good things come to those who wait!  Oops...there's that phrase again...worth the wait!  giggling

Technically Chrecca, I guess. "Worth the wait" is definitely a theme here, as is "I didn't see that coming". But is it Becca who is worth the wait? Hmmm. I haven't counted out Kaitlyn until or if he does onscreen. I've thought about the Christian thing, too. It is not in your face, but from SM she is. I can't see her not moving, but only see her moving if she is sure about the relationship. The one thing they showed her saying to the sisters is that (and this is probably not a direct quote) if you are in love, you want to be with that person no matter where they are (or live?) I saw in an interview (was it with Chris H.) that Chris wants to travel. It doesn't sound like Whit with her established job she is so passionate about that she intimately had Chris experience it and possible rumored promotion (and she has publicly denied the rumor that she just quit her job) would travel extensively, but an in-love Whitney? Who knows? Becca, on the other hand, could, I think. Chris S. has mentioned Chicago as a possible place to live, also according to Chris H. No reason Becca couldn't live there. No reason Becca couldn't live on the farm either. That we've been shown. All I can go by is what I've seen and what has been shown or said directly. I don't trust voiceovers. Chris H. has said Chris wore his heart on his sleeve, and that TPTB (my title, not his) had to really work around that. But did he wear his heart on his sleeve for more than one girl? Did Becca supplant Jade in his affections? Was she what he didn't see coming? or was it Whit? or Kaitlyn (atypical choice for a Bachelor, the shown-to-be quirky, funny girl but we've seen Becca is this off-screen - get a load of the virgin video she edited and posted). Was he truly conflicted? Things I hope I find out.

I look for a possible love story. There's undeniable chemistry with Becca, not forced - but he is shown to definitely not sure of her and wants to keep digging deeper. We hear directly from her that she's falling, too. (Both she and Whit express they know the moment "when". Whit is sure of her moment and that it is love. Becca qualifies hers.) Then I start looking for clues outside the show's airing. I pick apart the edit, especially the promos, looking for voiceover's, change of voice inflection, who they seem to be hiding, what they want us to think vs. what is really being said - and to whom. I was pretty sure of Chres, to the point I never wavered. I got sucked into that it could be Nick, but it was mostly hopeful thinking even with the infamous plane video. In one way I want Becca to "win", but only if Chris is right for her (the very polished, articulate Chris who can act that I see in the media). I relate to her. I waited, like you did.

In the end he either chose her and she him  - or not. That choice has already happened - or not, but it is fun to try to find out beforehand.
Forgive improper grammar or sentence structure. Too much sugar for a dime to go back and edit.

mimitalks

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry