SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:Has this been discussed yet?  If indeed Chris takes that "leap of faith" and chose Becca as his F1, will Chris actually propose to her at the FRC or just ask her to continue their journey and date exclusively afterwards?

I could see that as a possibility, because of how "normal" the progression in their relationship has been so far.  Plus, it has been stated that we should watch who the lead is chasing.  Is that Becca?

If it is Becca that Chris chose, then it would be her first engagement, but not Chris'.  This is just my opinion, but I think that a proposal to Becca at the FRC would be moving things too fast for her.  But, I could see them agreeing to date exclusively, and Chris proposing at a later date.

I could definitely see this as a possibility. The whole "who is the lead chasing" has been an interesting discussion this year. To me, Chris is definitely chasing Becca. Since "chasing" may not be his natural speed, it may look different than past leads. Becca is absolutely not chasing Chris...not her style. But she is so responsive to him.

Interestingly enough, Whitney F1 believers seem to think Chris is chasing Whitney (not a judgment...that's my perception from what I've read). Thus, is this key F1 sign becoming more subjective this year? no idea Maybe it's been more confusing because of Chris's style.

So could a nonengagement/let's exclusively date be a possible ending? I could see it. It fits if he chooses Becca.

I havent seen this? I have seen and posted that her chasing is in her DNA (and Bio) and that for once it might not go against her being F1 as Chris seems to prefer it.

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:54 pm

Longhornfan wrote:Has this been discussed yet?  If indeed Chris takes that "leap of faith" and chose Becca as his F1, will Chris actually propose to her at the FRC or just ask her to continue their journey and date exclusively afterwards?

I could see that as a possibility, because of how "normal" the progression in their relationship has been so far.  Plus, it has been stated that we should watch who the lead is chasing.  Is that Becca?

If it is Becca that Chris chose, then it would be her first engagement, but not Chris'.  This is just my opinion, but I think that a proposal to Becca at the FRC would be moving things too fast for her.  But, I could see them agreeing to date exclusively, and Chris proposing at a later date.

The edit is showing him chasing Becca, IMO. Back to back 1on1s. All of their dates or SQT have been secluded. I tend to think that Becca would not be ready to accept a proposal at the FRC just because she has never been in love, plus she seems like a level-headed woman, so I can't see her rushing into such a major commitment.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 pm

sophienette wrote:
Litta123 wrote: ***snipped***

Interestingly enough, Whitney F1 believers seem to think Chris is chasing Whitney (not a judgment...that's my perception from what I've read). Thus, is this key F1 sign becoming more subjective this year? no idea Maybe it's been more confusing because of Chris's style.

So could a nonengagement/let's exclusively date be a possible ending? I could see it. It fits if he chooses Becca.

I havent seen this? I have seen and posted that her chasing is in her DNA (and Bio) and that for once it might not go against her being F1 as Chris seems to prefer it.

sophie, if that's true, then my apologies. I read so much yesterday on the F1-F3 thread, that I might have twisted it in my mind. The "who is the lead chasing" was going to be one more of my classic F1 signs to be posted later, but as I read, I saw that the "Whit is F1" posters interpreted this differently. I thought specifically, I had read that. I should have qualified it with "some" and not implied "all." If I'm wrong even about that, I apologize. Right now, I don't have time to go back and read all the posts to find it. I will retract my statement. bestbud!

I promised people Necklace-Gate 2.0...so I better get to work.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:16 pm

My concern is - why didn't he notice Becca til about episode 4 ? There was nothing at the M&G, nothing at the weapons run around shooting date ? Myabe he didn't know anything about her - but I would think they might have shown some conversation or evidence of attraction ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:16 pm

I think Becca would accept a proposal as an agreement to date. Which is all any proposal on this silly show really is. JMO, after JPG TPTB wants the proposal to show what a good little bachelor Chris is. He has played along with their script all season, I don't see him going off it now even if he and his F1 really wanted to.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:21 pm

CHO wrote:My concern is - why didn't he notice Becca til about episode 4 ?  There was nothing at the M&G, nothing at the weapons run around shooting date ?  Myabe he didn't know anything about her - but I would think they might have shown some conversation or evidence of attraction ....

Oh... he did notice her then. The showed him really checking her out as she walked into the house- and the girls who were watching from the window really noticed it.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:30 pm

CHO wrote:My concern is - why didn't he notice Becca til about episode 4 ?  There was nothing at the M&G, nothing at the weapons run around shooting date ?  Myabe he didn't know anything about her - but I would think they might have shown some conversation or evidence of attraction ....

They had some SQT in episode 3 and she also received the GDR. There was major attraction on both parts, imo, and he wanted to kiss her, but he understood her decision to take things slow and he said he had to earn it. It's been slow going with them, but even on their 1on1, they both agreed that they still are making progress whenever they spend time together. He has said more than once that Becca likes to take things slow. Seems to be a theme for her this season. Slow moving virgin. teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 3806527698 Worth the wait. Instant connection.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:36 pm

I'm making one consideration. If Becca is F1 ... then they probably talked and experienced some sort of connection/attraction before episode 4 - it just hadn't been shown. Even ep.4 - their muddy run, it could almost go unnoticed, it was really after Chris mentioned it in his blog, that he made "us" aware of Becca. And then "we" had to wait till ep. 6 to see them "getting to know each other" ... so I would presume, that 1 on 1 date was actually more of a continuum of their "relationship" already in development, but also a chance to give Becca a "platform" to open up about her "issue", state her reason for going "slow" ... even though the next episode is a contradiction of all of that, because they go "fast", for only knowing each other for "a week". So I really can imagine, there was a time for these 2 before TPTB introduced Becca to "us" and everything we are seeing is for "us", just a story they "sell".
Now that could also stand even if she is F2.
I'm really interested tho', despite the fact that I also follow the logic of Becca's edit being for F1, why ... why they didn't show us their initial contact, the "beginning" of the love story?
Or have I missed it? (was it on the 1st night? or was it on the roof? - I might have skipped that part a bit)

ETA: I've just read the posts above - thanks for clarifying.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:44 pm

^^ Exactly. If you watch their first 1on1, watch the way she greets him and says, I'm so happy to see you. I feel they have had other time together, but we just didn't see it. We know they spent time walking and talking during the Muck Fest, but they only showed a shot of them walking hand in hand. No conversation shown. Odd.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:56 pm

I like the Afterbuzz review and I almost "choked" when I heard Sammy say that she though Megan had great chances to be one of the top contenders, from seeing her connection/interaction with Chris, and surprised to see her leave. I was like question When did that happen? ... so after that ... I can imagine Becca having "a lots of time" with Chris that we will never know.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:05 pm

Megan who? giggling Yeah. We have no idea what is left on the editing room floor. I wish they would release those tapes after the show is over, but alas, that will never happen.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:07 pm

NECKLACE-GATE 2.0 -- I'm simply going to present the caps and let you guys decide if the necklaces are the same. All photos or partial photos are either from the show or from the IG accounts of beccatilley5 or of crystal_fagley. There may be more than one photo from each account...so I'm not going to link to all the individual ones. I have not selected the caps that are going to make the case. I need to go through them to find the clearest ones possible.

Here we go...these are caps from the show. I took the FD preview cap because it showed the necklace without shadows. It makes sense to me that it would still be the one Chris gave her. The problem is seeing it clearly as it changes depending on how the light catches it.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 5153f8e7-d710-4f59-9364-bb1df155916b

These are partial captures of the IG photos taken well before filming...so these shots are definitely NOT the necklace Chris gave her.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 Fd06272f-adf1-4725-80cb-36b0b6fc827f

These are captures from the day after the FRC, with her sisters.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 Cedb3ec6-3f91-4b57-8bb2-7795f141d76b

These are captures from the IGs in December with her friend. This is the necklace in question. Is it the one Chris gave her or the one she wore prior to the show?

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 C7bfe52b-2611-4021-b86d-3cf6b8d6d915

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry