SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by fabgirl Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:49 pm

I believe the editing is showing the intimacy as an obstacle for becca, despite the editing and CH Blog it seems that she is very mature. Despite her not being on the same speed as Chris it doesnt take away from her being a woman in sense of the word. I respect her decision, and it makes a relationship much sweeter. I think becca has a lot to bring into the relationship as well. They are doing a great job of casting doubt because of her readiness for love.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:03 pm

This season?? Last season's 'Ette was way worse, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:48 pm

fabgirl wrote:I believe the editing is showing the intimacy as an obstacle for becca, despite the editing and CH Blog it seems that she is very mature. Despite her not being on the same speed as Chris it doesnt take away from her being a woman in sense of the word. I respect her decision, and it makes a relationship much sweeter. I think becca has a lot to bring into the relationship as well. They are doing a great job  of casting doubt because of her readiness for love.

I personally feel Becca is mature.  My comments upthread were just an attempt to read the edit. Smiley  
Definitely, she has a lot to offer.  I think Chris made great choices for his final 3, all of which are very different from each other which is fascinating.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:51 pm

notarose wrote:
fabgirl wrote:I believe the editing is showing the intimacy as an obstacle for becca, despite the editing and CH Blog it seems that she is very mature. Despite her not being on the same speed as Chris it doesnt take away from her being a woman in sense of the word. I respect her decision, and it makes a relationship much sweeter. I think becca has a lot to bring into the relationship as well. They are doing a great job  of casting doubt because of her readiness for love.

I personally feel Becca is mature.  My comments upthread were just an attempt to read the edit. Smiley  
Definitely, she has a lot to offer.  I think Chris made great choices for his final 3, all of which are very different from each other which is fascinating.
I think he has the strongest final three of all time.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:04 pm

^^Yes, they are all 3 sharp girls. It is kind of refreshing to see women supporting women unlike JPG's season. Sean's girls for the most part were supportive of one another as well...of course there were two big exceptions on his season.

teambecca - Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2 - Page 22 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:11 pm

In the end all of them will be fine and most importantly some have developed lasting friendships as well. Whomever he choses will be a great choice. He has 3 amazing ladies in the end with great qualities.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:15 pm

fabgirl wrote:In the end all of them will be fine and most importantly some have developed lasting friendships as well. Whomever he choses will be a great choice. He has 3 amazing ladies in the end with great qualities.
Absolutely! He could not go wrong with any of them. I wish all the girls and Chris a life full of happiness. heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Diana wrote:
fabgirl wrote:In the end all of them will be fine and most importantly some have developed lasting friendships as well. Whomever he choses will be a great choice. He has 3 amazing ladies in the end with great qualities.
Absolutely! He could not go wrong with any of them. I wish all the girls and Chris a life full of happiness. heartbeat

ITA, this the best F3 group ever, he can't go wrong with any one of these ladies, quality women indeed! I am totally impress by Chris choices. This will be one of those seasons where regardless of who he picks, we all going to be OK.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:20 am

Did anyone mention this? Someone tweeted "What do you think about what Reality Steve had to say about you in his column?" and Becca replied "lol well he knows everything, right?!". I know that she was referring to RS calling her an inexperienced virgin and all that, but I feel like she was alluding to the fact that he might be wrong about the spoilers too. It reminds me of when Brad Womack did an interview saying "Well, RS knows what he's talking about!" when RS was saying that it was Chantal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:27 am

chasingpavements wrote:Did anyone mention this? Someone tweeted "What do you think about what Reality Steve had to say about you in his column?" and Becca replied "laugh out loud well he knows everything, right?!". I know that she was referring to RS calling her an inexperienced virgin and all that, but I feel like she was alluding to the fact that he might be wrong about the spoilers too. It reminds me of when Brad Womack did an interview saying "Well, RS knows what he's talking about!" when RS was saying that it was Chantal.

Hummm!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:30 am

Becca's sister, Katie, is uber upset with how the HTD was edited. She is tweeting about it right now. Interesting to read her tweets. I feel sorry for her. I could tell they were a lovely family.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lurker11 Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:36 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Becca's sister, Katie, is uber upset with how the HTD was edited. She is tweeting about it right now.  Interesting to read her tweets.  I feel sorry for her.  I could tell they were a lovely family.  

granted she kinda rubs me the wrong way, but girl needs to chill out. it was ten minutes of a reality show that most people won't remember in two weeks.

ETA: Realizing that sounded harsh, BUT her husband works in TV and has been "famous" in the football sense for awhile - they are media savvy enough to know this was a possibility. Seems very arrogant to think that this slightly negative editing couldn't happen.

Last edited by lurker11 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
lurker11
lurker11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 19 - Becca Tilley - #2

+63
MonicaJM2001
TNGirl
Chrisbecca
USAGold
bleuberry